Trump Administration celebrates the murder of endangered species. Good Job!

Trump admin. to reverse ban on elephant trophies from Africa

Gee, I wonder whose idea that was?

5058-1501502620-5efad04ebdad6eed66fa90085c0e990c.jpg

What is it with Republicans and this urge to kill? Is it part of being a conservative?

Regulated Trophy hunting is probably the best chance to save these species.

When you can get some photographer to cough up $50k to $300k to take a picture, come back and talk.

How is that? Explain, I can see deer hunting, but safari hunting, please explain.

They charge these guys tons of money and choose which animals they can shoot. They choose older ones past breeding age. So the $$ then gets used to protect the remaining animals in a given preserve area.

When you auction these permits off they can score tens to hundreds of thousands of dollars.
That is such a bullish!t lie.
I just watched a report that said in the half dozen countries in Africa that allow that kind of killing there is less than 20 thousand elephants left when 40 years ago there were over 400 thousand. They are being murdered faster than they can reproduce.
White wingers will believe anything if it’s what they want to hear.

Are the trophy hunters doing the murdering?

Is the decline happening in the preserves that allow trophy hunting and are able to control their herds and protect them with the $$ they make?

poaching is a huge problem and banning trophy hunting doesn't do anything to prevent it from happening.

Graft is a way of doing things in parts of Africa, it doesn't mean that you just stop trying.

You don't think conservation types would just go with tourism and photography if they think it would work?

Reality is a bitch, you fucktard.

What is it with Republicans and this urge to kill? Is it part of being a conservative?

When you can get some photographer to cough up $50k to $300k to take a picture, come back and talk.

How is that? Explain, I can see deer hunting, but safari hunting, please explain.

They charge these guys tons of money and choose which animals they can shoot. They choose older ones past breeding age. So the $$ then gets used to protect the remaining animals in a given preserve area.

When you auction these permits off they can score tens to hundreds of thousands of dollars.
I just watched a report that said in the half dozen countries in Africa that allow that kind of killing there is less than 20 thousand elephants left when 40 years ago there were over 400 thousand. They are being murdered faster than they can reproduce.
who cares how many are left?? if they are extinct, how does that affects us?? except for people crying

I care, and other people should to. just killing them for profit like poachers do is a terrible waste of a resource and biological diversity.

If letting some goober pay hundreds of thousands of dollars to kill an animal that's going to die soon anyway allows us to preserve the species then we should do it.

The goober gets his trophy, and the herd lives on.

Sick, fatherless trash in those pics

Well they have a father and they are a lot like him, he taught them how to prey.
He didn’t speak to them until they were in college. They had to look up how to be part of a crime family on google

Yes he was off having an affair and another marriage. Often the kids from the fist family get "left behind". Now they seem out to please him and he seems to want to please them.

who cares how many are left?? if they are extinct, how does that affects us?? except for people crying
dont be stupid....who cares?....dean is right about some of you people....

Man it would take a heartless animal to shoot an animal except to eat it.

we are all animals---I guess you are PERFECT??!!

we are all animals---I guess you are PERFECT??!!

The only reason to go on Safari hunt is to brag , such as the 2 morons in the OP.

Forum List

Back