Trump Administration celebrates the murder of endangered species. Good Job!

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Trump admin. to reverse ban on elephant trophies from Africa

Gee, I wonder whose idea that was?

5058-1501502620-5efad04ebdad6eed66fa90085c0e990c.jpg

What is it with Republicans and this urge to kill? Is it part of being a conservative?

Well, the rich boys have to have SOMETHING to do when they aren't running the TRUMP empire and the country.

What is it with Republicans and this urge to kill? Is it part of being a conservative?
Sick, fatherless trash in those pics
Those animals will put on this earth for the Trump kids to kill, live with it bedwetter
^ weird :cuckoo:

Those animals will put on this earth for the Trump kids to kill, live with it bedwetter
^ weird :cuckoo:

Wow, you must be Chinese.
Won Sic Fuk.
Cry me river...

Well they have a father and they are a lot like him, he taught them how to prey.
He didn’t speak to them until they were in college. They had to look up how to be part of a crime family on google

Regulated Trophy hunting is probably the best chance to save these species.

When you can get some photographer to cough up $50k to $300k to take a picture, come back and talk.

How is that? Explain, I can see deer hunting, but safari hunting, please explain.

When you can get some photographer to cough up $50k to $300k to take a picture, come back and talk.

How is that? Explain, I can see deer hunting, but safari hunting, please explain.

They charge these guys tons of money and choose which animals they can shoot. They choose older ones past breeding age. So the $$ then gets used to protect the remaining animals in a given preserve area.

When you auction these permits off they can score tens to hundreds of thousands of dollars.

They charge these guys tons of money and choose which animals they can shoot. They choose older ones past breeding age. So the $$ then gets used to protect the remaining animals in a given preserve area.

When you auction these permits off they can score tens to hundreds of thousands of dollars.
That is such a bullish!t lie.
I just watched a report that said in the half dozen countries in Africa that allow that kind of killing there is less than 20 thousand elephants left when 40 years ago there were over 400 thousand. They are being murdered faster than they can reproduce.
White wingers will believe anything if it’s what they want to hear.

That is such a bullish!t lie.
I just watched a report that said in the half dozen countries in Africa that allow that kind of killing there is less than 20 thousand elephants left when 40 years ago there were over 400 thousand. They are being murdered faster than they can reproduce.
White wingers will believe anything if it’s what they want to hear.
who cares how many are left?? if they are extinct, how does that affects us?? except for people crying

Forum List

Back