Trump Admin gets lowest ratings ever for ethics

While Hillary was whining about being with HER or being a deplorable (no middle ground there - LOL), and falling and down stairs and passing out drunk, Donald Trump was getting me riled up talking about issues that are IMPORTANT to me. I was like hells to the yeah. That sounds good! I will give you a chance to give it a go, Mr. Trump! Better than the same old, same old status quo.

I find it repulsive that a war hero of Hillary's caliber was kicked out of public housing after returning from the grim battlefields of Bosnia, dead broke while impudent hussies accused her husband infidelities.

I cannot hear "Stand By Your Man" without shedding tears for this long-suffering woman even today.

I find it repulsive that a war hero of Hillary's caliber was kicked out of public housing after returning from the grim battlefields of Bosnia, dead broke while impudent hussies accused her husband infidelities.

I cannot hear "Stand By Your Man" without shedding tears for this long-suffering woman even today.

Wasn't she shot at in Benghazi or something? :71:

T
Thirty-seven percent of Americans rate the Trump administration as having good or excellent ethical standards, according to a Gallup poll released Thursday, the lowest rating given to a White House since the poll started asking the question during the Reagan administration.

Fifty-nine percent of Americans said in the poll that Trump administration officials' ethics are poor or not good

Trump admin gets lowest-ever ethics ratings in Gallup poll

Trump beats out Bill Clinton for having the lowest ethical standards. Little wonder. There are so many issues going on, it is hard to keep track of them. What Trump has done is drain and re-stock the swamp with different animals.
Poor snowflakes KNOW their poll is skewed to the left so they don't show how many democraps vs republicans they polled.

You keep believing that. A majority of voters thought Trump was dishonest.
They obviously hated Cankles more! MUAHAHA!

The past election was a choice between a turd and a polished turd.

Forum List

Back