Trump Admin Asks for $2.5 Billion to Fight Coronavirus ...

There is no reason to believe Trump would use the funds to fight the virus instead of to use for bribes or a general slush fund for his personal gain. We all know how he used funds he collected for charity to buy a painting of himself to hang his tourist trap resort.

I hear he's planning to build a wall with it. Then march you onto the other side where you belong.

Those could be his plan. There is no reason to believe he would use the money for what he says he wants it for.

Sure, if you're a TDS infected PROG.

mostly to illustrate how what i see being done here is the same as what was done to kavanaugh. typical "make it up and then make it true" behavior i see both sides love to do.

aka - obama said to teach kindergardners sex ed. now i'm "defending" obama to some when in truth i want to be specific and review what was said, not interpreted by hate. HOWEVER, fair point. please understand this is human nature, not "RIGHT WING" alone.

as for changing the topic, we went from cohen making accusations to a 2 mil fine. is it ok for you to change topics if you see a "connection" to review? fair is fair and i will be glad to play by a single set of rules as long as we both do.

cohen made claims about the auction which may or may not be true. has this $10k, $20k or whatever payment been verified it came from his donations or just "assumed" by people who hate him?

Mentioning the fine Trump had to pay was to substantiate the claim you questioned. You'll have to check the court record for the details. I answered your question with related information. I didn't change the subject.
and i addressed your topic with related behaviors i felt also addressed the subject and you called foul.

yes. trump did have to pay a fine. from what i read earlier (and forgive me i'm slammed at work and can't do full research) this fine was NOT for the painting in question cohen said he used donations to purchase, it was something else. is that true? if so then you are also changing topics to further your "bad trump" montage.

we can either allow the use of "ancillary topics" or not. but if i do it and you call foul, please don't turn around say it's ok when you do it. this is what leads to the head butting we eventually get into.

The fine was for the misuse of charity funds and the picture was just one of the ways, along with paying his business expenses and a host of other expenses that was proven in court. Again, it was all addressed in court records. Go there if you want details.
so you don't want to talk about it - you want to tell me your version and i can do put the pieces together myself and i'd better come to your conclusion or i'm wrong.

and where again do we find our eventual disconnect?

I don't care what you do. I thought you wanted a rational conversation about facts, but you just want to play games. Fine. Fuck you.
see - i have avoided the name calling all i can and am trying to understand HOW you formulate your views. i've not been disrespectful but you're "guessing" that i am doing this just to get on your nerves when from me, far from it.

i'm trying to understand better how you put things together to come to your conclusions so it will help me better understand your views.

if you're done, you're done but i'm not going to end this cussing you out. i'd like to one day move past that and that's hard to do if we keep doing what we've always done.

Forum List

Back