Trump accused of rape

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow you libs are so filled with rage, bitterness, hate...and jealousy.

Wow you libs are so filled with rage, bitterness, hate...and jealousy.
No jealousy but yes to your other 3 We hate republicans especially a pos like dump You gave america one ah in bush are you trying to beat your record?

'Sluts', 'immigrant sluts', nazi references...

Trump has really gotten you libs to show who you really are...way to stay classy, libs.

Ex-Wife Donald Trump Made Me Feel Violated During Sex - The Daily Beast
Looks like soon Trump's campaign may be over. His ex wife Ivana claims that Trump raped her many years ago. Though it might me not true, liberal media will now do everything possible to discredit Trump. Rape accusation is a thing no one can avoid and Trump will probably be sued for that. Of course that's a dirty trick but the most effective one. I hope he will be okay.
Oh please......Really dude?

LMAO.
This is predictable, The left is throwing everything the can think of at the Donald. This shit is from his 1989 divorice from Ivana. The libtards are so fucking scared of the Donald that they will lie cheat and steal to try and smear him...so will the RHINOS
Tell lyin Donny to stick to the issues. He used to go to pedophile rape parties and admitting wanting to fuck his daughter.

'Nuff said...
Come on easy, the dump sinks to levels never seen before in politics Staying classy will only bring us the same results the other 17 contenders had ,,,Losing No more turning the other cheek ,,fight fire with fire

'Nuff said...
Come on easy, the dump sinks to levels never seen before in politics Staying classy will only bring us the same results the other 17 contenders had ,,,Losing No more turning the other cheek ,,fight fire with fire
Gore made the same mistake and so did John Kerry. They want us to stay classy and lose.

Trump bankrupts his companies. He is conning us. He will bankrupt this country and he will not work for the middle class. And he will not do better with ISIS than Obama has. And he will make enemies.

If Trump were running against the GOP I'd see things differently but we see what happens when the GOP controls all three branches. We saw what happened with Bush Tom Delay and Hastert and we see what happened in Michigan.

We see when Republicans are cheap, it always ends up costing us 100 x more.

http://www.freep.com/story/news/loc...rick-snyders-legal-tab-6500-per-day/84859358/

But thank god we have Democrats who make the corporations pay

In September 2014, a U.S. District Court judge ruled that BP was primarily responsible for the oil spill because of its gross negligence and reckless conduct. In July 2015, BP agreed to pay $18.7 billion in fines, the largest corporate settlement in U.S. history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back