Trump 2020 donations surge after Dem efforts to shame supporters

His base is in a panic as his support is surging backwards. Even some of his most ardent supporters are becoming fed up with his obvious mental instability and delusional crazy crap.

His base is in a panic as his support is surging backwards. Even some of his most ardent supporters are becoming fed up with his obvious mental instability and delusional crazy crap.
boy, I will miss the insane left once the demonrat party has completely collapsed and is being re-built by sane people...a bit like I miss George the lesser...shitty president but boy you could laugh about him....

anyways: get ready for four more years and than another Republican president,LOL...maybe Lindsay Graham runs again...he certainly has picked up momentum thanks to the looney left

boy, I will miss the insane left once the demonrat party has completely collapsed and is being re-built by sane people...a bit like I miss George the lesser...shitty president but boy you could laugh about him....

anyways: get ready for four more years and than another Republican president,LOL...maybe Lindsay Graham runs again...he certainly has picked up momentum thanks to the looney left
Why is FOX News reporting Trump losing approval and gaining disapproval in their latest FOX poll? Are they part of the looney left?

Why is FOX News reporting Trump losing approval and gaining disapproval in their latest FOX poll? Are they part of the looney left?
LOL...so what? approval and support go up and down..that is reality and the right is fine with that....no put that against the looney left and their Killary hype....LOL

see the difference?

the real indicator of Trump's support is the fact, that he outraised every demonrat opponent and that the RNC is deep in black while the DNC can barely trebble along...

how about you join the sane people in reality instead of your leftist bubble?

LOL...so what? approval and support go up and down..that is reality and the right is fine with that....no put that against the looney left and their Killary hype....LOL

see the difference?

the real indicator of Trump's support is the fact, that he outraised every demonrat opponent and that the RNC is deep in black while the DNC can barely trebble along...

how about you join the sane people in reality instead of your leftist bubble?
Shocking!!! The guy who gave billions in tax breaks to billionaires and millionaires get lots of donations from them.

Forum List

Back