Truly corrupt Government what you must know

Not a chance. Most Americans think that getting rid of one leader will solve all their problems, as if the President is the problem in the country.

The real chance is something like Proportional Representation in the House, at the very least. And most people have no idea what it is or dismiss it as "European"
There are loopholes presidents use to deny congress what it passes or wishes on behalf of the people. Biden screws Americans yet 30 percent approve what he does. He is screwing 70 percent of us.

There are loopholes presidents use to deny congress what it passes or wishes on behalf of the people. Biden screws Americans yet 30 percent approve what he does. He is screwing 70 percent of us.
S
Such as? Lol

LMAO. You got him THIS time, eh moron?
Too bad about reality, the law and crime and everything, but he is in one hell of a lot of trouble and he is an idiot who brought it on himself, not to mention the 26 women who say he raped them etcetera Etcetera Etcetera. And the sedition and the terrible lies about our public servants. A pure pos. He lied about election fraud and that my friend is a serious problem . Why he didn't really want to be elected because he knew he was just going to reveal a lot of crimes. A lot of people take sedition and lying about our fine system pretty damn seriously, Super Dupe functional anti American POS.

More on Sniffer Joe whose favorites are little girls

The problem is the people think they're voting for a government when they vote for a president. They think the president is responsible for how the country is run, even though they don't pass laws and don't interpret those laws. The president really only has power in terms of foreign relations, but is judged on how things are going at home.

People literally have no idea what they're voting for.

And that's a good thing?

If I am reading poor poster Concerned American properly,...well, then a court of law holding an individual responsible for rape is a positive thing?

Really?
You aren't the sharpest knife in the drawer either. C-O-N-V-I-C-T-I-O-N of a C-R-I-M-E. If he was guilty of a crime, he would have been convicted. If you have an accident--and you are found liable for that accident, have you been convicted of a crime? No. I am glad that I could enlighten you although I doubt it will do any good. Lead a horse to water---

Forum List

Back