True history of the birther movement: Telegraph UK 2011

Hillary and her team leaked it but it would take an honest Democrat to admit it, and they don't exist.

There is no evidence that Clinton or her team leaked it.

It would take an honest Birther to admit it- and you don't exist.

I'm not a birther dumb ass, the source came from the Clinton campaign. Deal with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Obama lied about Obama's country of birth before Trump did. And Hillary raised it as a political issue before Trump did.
Except Hillary NEVER raised the issue at all!!!!

Every Right-wing liar in this thread has been challenged to show even one quote from Hillary about Obama's birthplace, and all the liars have failed. You are no exception. There are however a number of direct quotes from Small Fingers Trump.

Sure, her campaign starting it had nothing to do with her. Just to be clear, that's your standard for Trump, right? He's not responsible for what his staff does? No quote, it's not him?

Trump of course has been openly a Birther since 2011

images

images

And this is the loon who is the GOP candidate....

th

From 2004
sunday-standard-obama-born-in-kenya-2004.jpg.cf.jpg

Picture taken by British reporter of 2005 calendar on wall in Obama's Kenyan grandmother's house
ObamaKenyanBoy.png.cf.png

Hillary and her team leaked it but it would take an honest Democrat to admit it, and they don't exist.

I'm not a birther dumb ass, the source came from the Clinton campaign. Deal with it.

So you are just a partisan dumb ass, not a Birther dumb ass. I can't expect a partisan dumb ass to admit that there is no evidence that Clinton or her team leaked it.

But sure is evidence that Trump is a big ol Birther.

Now do you think Trump was duped by Clinton's campaign- or he managed to become a loony Birther on his own?

images

Actually it started when Obama told his publisher in roughly 1990 that he was born in Kenya. Obama was the original birther
Actually, this first birther crap reminds me of the Right trying to blame the first use of Obama's middle name on Hillary through Bob Kerry, a Clinton supporter. Mind you Limbaugh and others were using Obama's middle name more than a year before Kerry used it, but when the Clinton through Kerry lie didn't catch on Limbaugh and the Right then claimed Obama was the first to use his middle name politically, another lie.

I don't give a shit what it "reminds" you of

Just as you don't give a shit about the facts.

Every Right-wing liar in this thread has been challenged to show even one quote from Hillary about Obama's birthplace, and all the liars have failed. You are no exception. There are however a number of direct quotes from Small Fingers Trump.

Sure, her campaign starting it had nothing to do with her. Just to be clear, that's your standard for Trump, right? He's not responsible for what his staff does? No quote, it's not him?

You are EdTheLemur for sure
Again, her campaign had nothing to do with it and that is proven by the fact that none of the Right-wing liars can name the person in her campaign who started it.

Sure, Hillary said she had nothing to do with the e-mails circulated by Hillary supporters, we can believe her. It's classic you continually dismiss out of hand Democrat responsibility for anything. You may want to google the word "cynic." I think the word you were looking for is "lemur"
As I pointed out, the emails were circulated by Operation Chaos Operatives, pretending to be Hillary supporters as they were instructed to do.

So now you blindly believe the unsubstantiated accusations of the left. Again, "cynic," Google it ...

Hell you believe the unsubstantiated accusations you make.

Despite what the facts are.

So you are just a partisan dumb ass, not a Birther dumb ass. I can't expect a partisan dumb ass to admit that there is no evidence that Clinton or her team leaked it.

But sure is evidence that Trump is a big ol Birther.

Now do you think Trump was duped by Clinton's campaign- or he managed to become a loony Birther on his own?

images

I really don't give two shits what Trump believes. I won't vote for him or Hillary. I don't vote for corrupt lying assholes. You are free to believe the lies, I won't.

It seems you are the partisan bitch.

Obama lied about Obama's country of birth before Trump did. And Hillary raised it as a political issue before Trump did.

images

images

What a true patriot Trump is wanting to get to the truth of Obama's original birth origins. Trump knows it's a constitutional issue.

It was out there long before the 2008 campaign but it is true that the Clinton supporters kicked it up a notch.

"False rumours about Mr Obama’s background first surfaced in 2004, in Illinois, where he was a state senator. Andy Martin, a perennial local candidate and litigant, claimed Mr Obama was secretly Muslim.

Related theories — including that he was radicalised in a “madrassa” in Indonesia — developed after Mr Obama entered the national stage with a speech to the Democratic National Convention later that year.

In 2005, Mr Obama went to Washington as the junior US senator for Illinois. The rumours about him persisted, but seemingly failed to take hold among political insiders and voters alike.

It was not until April 2008, at the height of the intensely bitter Democratic presidential primary process, that the touch paper was properly lit.

An anonymous email circulated by supporters of Mrs Clinton, Mr Obama’s main rival for the party’s nomination, thrust a new allegation into the national spotlight — that he had not been born in Hawaii."

Birther row began with Hillary Clinton

Actually it started when Obama told his publisher in roughly 1990 that he was born in Kenya. Obama was the original birther

Well that is a lie on two fronts.

President Obama never told his publisher that he was born in Kenya

And the Birther movement didn't find that pamphlet until 2012- 4 years after Birthers started Birthering- and a full year after Trump came out of the closet as a Birther.

Unless Trump has a time machine he just swallowed the Birther lies wholesale.

Well, that's a lie, I didn't say Trumps claim started the birther movement, I said he was the first birther, not a logical conclusion.

As for his publisher saying he was born in Kenya, there is only one possible source for that

images

images

What a true patriot Trump is wanting to get to the truth of Obama's original birth origins. Trump knows it's a constitutional issue.

Trump only uses this as a way to gain headlines and garner support from ignorant voters.

images

images

He was born to an American mother, it doesn't matter where he was born, there was no Constitutional issue, monkey man.

There was only an Obama is a dumb ass issue

images

images

OK, never said he wasn't. Hillary was a birther since 2007

Actually, this first birther crap reminds me of the Right trying to blame the first use of Obama's middle name on Hillary through Bob Kerry, a Clinton supporter. Mind you Limbaugh and others were using Obama's middle name more than a year before Kerry used it, but when the Clinton through Kerry lie didn't catch on Limbaugh and the Right then claimed Obama was the first to use his middle name politically, another lie.

What it reminds of is a "fact?" Arrogant much?

The lie that Barack Obama was not born in the US has been fuelled by fringe Republicans

It was not until last month, and the emergence of the property tycoon Donald Trump as a potential Republican presidential candidate, that the issue was thrust back into national prominence.

Mr Trump outed himself as a “birther” in an interview on his private jet on March 17. “The reason I have a little doubt — just a little — is because he grew up and nobody knew him,” he told ABC News.

Over the following weeks, Mr Trump reiterated his comments repeatedly. He added a string of further allegations, including that Mr Obama’s grandmother had recalled witnessing his birth in Kenya, which were simply not true.

Donald Trump- fringe Republican- Birther

More bullshit by the liberals who support a liar.

We don't support the liar and BirtherTrump- though he is by far the most liberal Republican who was in the primary this year.

Hillary has flat out lied on many fronts, the liberals are voting for her. If you wNt to bitch about Trumps lies, go right ahead, it's hypocritical of you but that isn't anything new either.

LOL- so your panties get in a wad if I point out Trump's lies- just because Clinton has lied too?

Are you really saying that since all politicians lies we shouldn't point out any of them?

Or are you saying that we need to give equal time to lie coverage?

Trump is almost as big of a liar as Clinton. Not sure what one has to do with the other.

Well this thread is about Birtherism- and Trump is the Biggest Birther of all

And he lies and blames his idiotic Birtherism on Clinton

images

images

images

images

OK, never said he wasn't. Hillary was a birther since 2007

Only in your fan fiction- but in reality- Clinton has never made any Birther claims- while Trump has been vomiting them on the airwaves since 2011
images

You are EdTheLemur for sure
Again, her campaign had nothing to do with it and that is proven by the fact that none of the Right-wing liars can name the person in her campaign who started it.

Sure, Hillary said she had nothing to do with the e-mails circulated by Hillary supporters, we can believe her. It's classic you continually dismiss out of hand Democrat responsibility for anything. You may want to google the word "cynic." I think the word you were looking for is "lemur"
As I pointed out, the emails were circulated by Operation Chaos Operatives, pretending to be Hillary supporters as they were instructed to do.

So now you blindly believe the unsubstantiated accusations of the left. Again, "cynic," Google it ...

You believing something makes it a "fact?" Has science heard about you? Wow, we can take some shortcuts and jump ahead in science by decades ...

What it reminds of is a "fact?" Arrogant much?

You don't even know what facts are?

Yes- I am arrogant enough to be able to cite facts.

You- you make up your 'facts'

You believing something makes it a "fact?" Has science heard about you? Wow, we can take some shortcuts and jump ahead in science by decades ...

LOL- me citing the actual record- the actual facts- you cite yourself and your fictional accounts of what your twisted mind has invented.

More bullshit by the liberals who support a liar.

We don't support the liar and BirtherTrump- though he is by far the most liberal Republican who was in the primary this year.

Hillary has flat out lied on many fronts, the liberals are voting for her. If you wNt to bitch about Trumps lies, go right ahead, it's hypocritical of you but that isn't anything new either.

LOL- so your panties get in a wad if I point out Trump's lies- just because Clinton has lied too?

Are you really saying that since all politicians lies we shouldn't point out any of them?

Or are you saying that we need to give equal time to lie coverage?

Trump is almost as big of a liar as Clinton. Not sure what one has to do with the other.

Well this thread is about Birtherism- and Trump is the Biggest Birther of all

And he lies and blames his idiotic Birtherism on Clinton

images

images

Many sources confirm the leak came out of the Clinton camp and up until his announcement to run for President, Trump and Clinton were good friends. So it all makes sense. Thanks for the reminder.

So now you admit it wasn't Clinton!!!!
Thank you.

Non sequitur. You changed from starting the birther movement (Hillary) to who made the first claim he was born in Kenya (Obama)
No, I showed the GOP's birther movement started on freerepublic more than a month before the first Operation Chaos fake Clinton supporter email. I never made any claim about Kenya.

You're confusing your own points. The "movement" started with Hillary, before that it was only Obama who said he was born in Kenya, but there was no movement. Just him

Or to be accurate before that it is only Kaz lying about what President Obama said.

Nope, his publisher did

His publisher made a mistake- you lie.

Forum List

Back