True history of the birther movement: Telegraph UK 2011

It obviously bothers you, neo birther, or you wouldn't keep coming back to this thread

Even your ass has to flame from the hypocrisy in that one. So what bothers you about this thread since you keep coming back?

You're seriously just not bright. Can you dress yourself or does the pretty nurse have to help you?

I return to defend against the lies of birthers and neon birthers like you, hack.

And why does that bother you so much?

It doesn't "bother" me. I consider it a duty to dispel the lies told by partisan neo-birther hacks like you.

But you said coming back to a thread means it bothers you. I think you're right on that, so what bothers you about this thread?

Here's another idea. What if you stop making up stupid hypocritical shit all the time?

Oh, and where did you get your Psychology degree?

Kaz is still Kazzing- but now he is just Kazzing about Kazzing.

Kaz is a serial liar and a coward- and he doesn't even attempt to deny it.

It obviously bothers you, neo birther, or you wouldn't keep coming back to this thread

Even your ass has to flame from the hypocrisy in that one. So what bothers you about this thread since you keep coming back?

You're seriously just not bright. Can you dress yourself or does the pretty nurse have to help you?

I return to defend against the lies of birthers and neon birthers like you, hack.

It doesn't "bother" me. I consider it a duty to dispel the lies told by partisan neo-birther hacks like you.

But you said coming back to a thread means it bothers you. I think you're right on that, so what bothers you about this thread?

Here's another idea. What if you stop making up stupid hypocritical shit all the time?

No, it's my duty to defend my president from attacks from partisan birthers. Sure, the lies told by you and birthers do bother me a bit, but only because it has the tinge of racism.

No, it's my duty to defend my president from attacks from partisan birthers. Sure, the lies told by you and birthers do bother me a bit, but only because it has the tinge of racism.

See ya

i like that, your duty to defend your prez. it's possible to be a birther without telling lies or being racist. there are plenty of us.

i like that, your duty to defend your prez. it's possible to be a birther without telling lies or being racist. there are plenty of us.

Racism is their first, last and only card. It's how you know they know they are losing

that book bill ayers wrote for him. i'd like to know how they didn't know who bill ayers was, when he launched his campaign in the terrorists' (plural) living room.
Just more GOP scripted lies parroted by fools too stupid to know they have been lied to.

Ayers didn't write any book for Obama, and Obama didn't launch any campaign from Ayers' living room.

If you're a birther, you're telling lies.

If you are a birther, most everyone who isn't thinks birthers are racist. These are facts.

that book bill ayers wrote for him. i'd like to know how they didn't know who bill ayers was, when he launched his campaign in the terrorists' (plural) living room.
Just more GOP scripted lies parroted by fools too stupid to know they have been lied to.

Ayers didn't write any book for Obama, and Obama didn't launch any campaign from Ayers' living room.

David Axelrod said we were friendly, that was true; we served on a couple of boards together, that was true; he held a fundraiser in our living room, that was true; Michelle [Obama] and Bernardine were at the law firm together, that was true. Hyde Park in Chicago is a tiny neighborhood, so when he said I was “a guy around the neighborhood,” that was true. Today, I wish I knew him better and he was listening to me. Obama’s not a radical. I wish he were, but he’s not.[67]

One of the best known contacts between Obama and Ayers was when the couple hosted a "meet and greet" for Obama at Ayers house in Hyde Park -– an upper middle class neighborhood on Chicago's south side, where Obama now lives as a neighbor of Louis Farrakhan.

"I can remember being one of a small group of people who came to Bill Ayers' house to learn that Alice Palmer was stepping down from the senate and running for Congress," said Dr. Quentin Young, a prominent Chicago physician and advocate for single-payer health care, of the informal gathering at the home of Ayers and his wife, Dohrn. "[Palmer] identified [Obama] as her successor."

and of course the whole jack cashill thing. wikipedia omitted the part where axelrod said thier kids went to scholl together.
all you have to do is read "obama's" books and fugitive days. which i have.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back