True conservatism. Gay marriage.

Which is why they need access to the license.
No, they don't need access to the license...They can get most of the benefits they claim to want (i.e. hospital visitation, child custody and other legal protections) through powers of attorney and trusts.

I chalk it up to basic laziness and cheapness.

Yup, homosexuals are lazy and cheap.

It can't have anything to do with a feeling of injustice, the desire for acceptance and equal rights, or the hope to marry and raise a family like other Americans.
That a mere piece of paper from a gubmint bureaucrat is something that you need to make you feel accepted is your emotional hurdle, not mine or anyone elses.

Grow up and get over your paper envy....You are an individual, not a supplicating subject.

I am smarter than you, which is why I pointed out the first time that you tried to outsmart me that you weren't worth my time.

That still hurts, doesn't it?
*blink*blink*

People that go out of the way to declare themselves something almost always are exactly the opposite of what they claim.
I still agree.

I didn't go out of my way to declare myself intelligent and able to use other people's words against them, did I? All I did was point to a single poster, you, that I am smarter than that poster. If you were half as smart as you think you are you would know the difference.

Feel free to pretend you won though.
*shrugs* ok.

People that go out of the way to declare themselves something almost always are exactly the opposite of what they claim.
I still agree.

Last edited:
No, they don't need access to the license...They can get most of the benefits they claim to want (i.e. hospital visitation, child custody and other legal protections) through powers of attorney and trusts.

I chalk it up to basic laziness and cheapness.

Yup, homosexuals are lazy and cheap.

It can't have anything to do with a feeling of injustice, the desire for acceptance and equal rights, or the hope to marry and raise a family like other Americans.
That a mere piece of paper from a gubmint bureaucrat is something that you need to make you feel accepted is your emotional hurdle, not mine or anyone elses.

Grow up and get over your paper envy....You are an individual, not a supplicating subject.

Whether the government should be involved in marriage or not, is a separate issue from whether homosexuals should be allowed to participate in marriage.

You don't need a piece of paper from the government, bully for you. However roughly 70% of Americans dont feel the same way you do.

Whether the government should be involved in marriage or not, is a separate issue from whether homosexuals should be allowed to participate in marriage.
"ALLOWED?!?!?"...Listen to yourself!...Do you have a fucking shred of pride?

Maybe if you supplicate to your gubmint masters a little more.....

You don't need a piece of paper from the government, bully for you. However roughly 70% of Americans dont feel the same way you do.
Also not my problem...Do you want to be an individual with a spine, or a subject on your knees?

And you're too busy crawling on your knees and begging to people who are supposed to be your servants, to recognize your own power in the situation.

They don't own you...You are not chattel property....Stand the fuck up and take your rights....Trust me, trust yourself...You don't need their permission.

Forum List

Back