true blood

o you got to love jessica ...and arlene...that was so funny when jessica's fangs popped out cause arlene cut her finger...

Love them both. Jessica is developing into a wonderful Baby Vampire.

The story line with the Sam's family is getting interesting. I hope he rescues his brother from the awful parents.

o bill will linger on...i assure you....will eric kill russel at the wedding? what is talbort gonna do?

will eric hook up with talbort or russel?

i tell ya that baby blue shirt last week....just fell off his chest muscles...with such style...

excuse me...i have to take a cold shower lol

o bill will linger on...i assure you....will eric kill russel at the wedding? what is talbort gonna do?

i tell ya that baby blue shirt last week....just fell off his chest muscles...with such style...

I wonder how Russel will die?? I read the 3rd and 4th book awhile ago and I don't think he killed Eric's father in the book, so I am not real sure. I do know he didn't marry the Queen until they went to the Vampire "convention". I have a feeling that all will be done differently.
For one Tara got the new car through Franklin, but in the show she gets Lafette's old car.
Eric and Sookie were also suppose to kiss when Bill was locked up at Russel's house. I don't think that is going to happen, or at least not how it did in the books.

Russell is 3,000 years old - twould be a waste to get rid of him in one season (although Godric who was at least 2,000 year's old only lasted for one).

Eric is only toying with Russell and Talbot - he swings more towards females (imo).

I did prefer his long hair look to the clean metro vamp.

Russell is 3,000 years old - twould be a waste to get rid of him in one season (although Godric who was at least 2,000 year's old only lasted for one).

Eric is only toying with Russell and Talbot - he swings more towards females (imo).

I did prefer his long hair look to the clean metro vamp.

In the book Eric's maker, who wasn't Godrick, made him have relations with him. Also they said in the books it is common for Vamps to be BI, I believe.

I almost forgot, the guy who plays Jason Stakehouse is actually filming a movie here right now. He sounds so much hotter with an English accent. :D I haven't seen the filming, but they keep filming down the street from my friends house, I need to go over there. lol
Abid from Community is also in the movie, along with midget from Death at a Funeral. I guess the movie is about larpers. lol

did tara kill franklin? da man says franklin is dead...i say he has merely taken a beating and will regroup?

last sundays show was just packed with surprises...

and my hat is off to alex sharsgaurd (eric northman) ....he apparently knew he would have a long nude scene this year and has worked out and buffed right up...

that man looks damn good with or without a shirt

She should have cut OFF his head instead of bashing it all to fuck. Its possible the mace severed the neck, but the writers clearly left a path open for him to come back.
Eric is a cutie. Not my type, but nice to look at anyway.

Yeah, that's what my wife and I were thinking. Let's face it, the character is just too psychotically amusing to do away with this early.

My only comment about Eric is that he is less annoying than Bill who is less annoying than Sookie. The two main characters in that show are the biggest drag.

Last edited:
did tara kill franklin? da man says franklin is dead...i say he has merely taken a beating and will regroup?

last sundays show was just packed with surprises...

and my hat is off to alex sharsgaurd (eric northman) ....he apparently knew he would have a long nude scene this year and has worked out and buffed right up...

that man looks damn good with or without a shirt

She should have cut OFF his head instead of bashing it all to fuck. Its possible the mace severed the neck, but the writers clearly left a path open for him to come back.

Yeah, that's what my wife and I were thinking. Let's face it, the character is just too psychotically amusing to do away with this early.

My only comment about Eric is that he is less annoying than Bill who is less annoying than Sookie. The two main characters in that show are the biggest drag.

I have never been a big fan of the actress who plays Sookie, which is one of the reasons I didn't start watching until season 2. If it wasn't for Eric, I would have probably never gotten into the show. I love Lafette and Alcide.

Agreed. Sookie and Bill are the weakest parts of the show. The supporting cast is much more interesting (but the ingenue part is almost always the most dull).

I have never been a big fan of the actress who plays Sookie, which is one of the reasons I didn't start watching until season 2. If it wasn't for Eric, I would have probably never gotten into the show. I love Lafette and Alcide.

I'm waiting for a scene where Eric and Alcide are both nekid - but that would probably cause my TV to melt.

Last edited:

Agreed. Sookie and Bill are the weakest parts of the show. The supporting cast is much more interesting (but the ingenue part is almost always the most dull).

Which is why she needs to ditch Bill and take up with Eric. I don't care that Eric is bad most of the time, him being gorgeous makes up for that. And really, who doesn't love a bad boy?

I have always been fond of the bad boys - especially the ones who have good hearts.

Eric is an excellent bad boy - I miss the long hair and black leather look he had in the first season.

You know what's really annoying? Fake southern accents.

Why can British actors do a much better job of pulling off a southern accent than Americans?

I know! Isn't Bill English? I know the guy who plays Jason is English and Eric is swedish. I believe the actress who plays Sookie always tried to sound English but she is from the US.

Why can British actors do a much better job of pulling off a southern accent than Americans?

There are so many different accents in England, which they take quite seriously. That gives them an ear for the variances in regional dialects. Here in the U.S., anyone who isn't from the South tends to use a big drawling hick accent no matter where the character is placed.

There are so many different accents in England, which they take quite seriously. That gives them an ear for the variances in regional dialects. Here in the U.S., anyone who isn't from the South tends to use a big drawling hick accent no matter where the character is placed.

Excellent point. My wife got her Master's in Southern History and was trying to explain how the different southern dialects are composed of the region in England that represented the majority of people that settled there. I am sure that's a little simplistic, but it made sense to me.

On that note, nothing annoys me more than a *fake* New Orleans accent. Half of the movies you watch make New Orleanians out to have a deep southern accent. In reality, a true "y'at" New Orleans accent sounds like it's straight out of Brooklyn with the occasional term of endearment thrown in.

"We goin' to da' Quarta Dah'lin."

"We are going to the Quarter (French Quarter), Darling."

It confused the hell out of me as a Midwesterner Freshman in college. I thought I was surrounded by displace New Yorkers.

Last edited:

Excellent point. My wife got her Master's in Southern History and was trying to explain how the different southern dialects are composed of the region in England that represented the majority of people that settled there. I am sure that's a little simplistic, but it made sense to me.

On that note, nothing annoys me more than a *fake* New Orleans accent. Half of the movies you watch make New Orleanians out to have a deep southern accent. In reality, a true "y'at" New Orleans accent sounds like it's straight out of Brooklyn with the occasional term of endearment thrown in.

"We goin' to da' Quarta Dah'lin."

"We are going to the Quarter (French Quarter), Darling."

It confused the hell out of me as a Midwesterner Freshman in college. I thought I was surrounded by displace New Yorkers.

I noticed that when I used to watch this show that took place at a New Orleans hospital.

In the region I live in we either have no accent or sound like we are from California. lol

we always grimace at the bad southern accents....regional dialects confuse everyone....i always wonder why people on the coast of nc all have the same speech problems.....then i realize they are high tiders...you just have to adjust to it.

Forum List

Back