true blood

You know what's really annoying? Fake southern accents.

Why can British actors do a much better job of pulling off a southern accent than Americans?

I know! Isn't Bill English? I know the guy who plays Jason is English and Eric is swedish. I believe the actress who plays Sookie always tried to sound English but she is from the US.

jason is Aussie.....:eusa_angel:

okay....eric has killed talbort....o my...russell is gonna go nuts....but it prevented russell from killing them all...and what about jessica...she is coming into her own....last week...everyone was bumping uglies....i will say.....i rather enjoyed the talbort/eric scene...i just enjoy seeing eric nekkid..is that wrong?

okay....eric has killed talbort....o my...russell is gonna go nuts....but it prevented russell from killing them all...and what about jessica...she is coming into her own....last week...everyone was bumping uglies....i will say.....i rather enjoyed the talbort/eric scene...i just enjoy seeing eric nekkid..is that wrong?

He was nekkid with a GUY!

Not a bad thing if he likes guys, but he isn't drawn (written) that way, and I didn't like it.

I kind of liked Talbot, too, so him getting killed sucked. Russell I would have loved to see smushed. Talbot could have inherited the throne and been the PERFECT bitch!

In the book he mentions having a bi sexual past. Plus I think they mention in the book, that Vampires often swing both ways, but I wasn't expecting that. lol

His maker in the book, which isn't Goderic, made Eric have relation with him. So maybe they wanted to tie that in somehow?

His maker in the book, which isn't Goderic, made Eric have relation with him. So maybe they wanted to tie that in somehow?

Still, I liked Talbot. He was a lifelike, quirky, character. Russell is a dead character, flat, lifeless, a piece of shit. I wanted Russell to die.

Still, I liked Talbot. He was a lifelike, quirky, character. Russell is a dead character, flat, lifeless, a piece of shit. I wanted Russell to die.

Yeah, but I am sure he will live for at least this whole season. :(
I just wonder if he will know Eric killed Talbot right away?

yea i think russell will know..the previews show eric being 'silvered' and pam talking to eric about it ending.....of course they arent gonna kill off eric....bill is just too boring...tommy seems to have a thing for jessica...a vampire and shapeshifter will be interesting...

but russell did kill the magistor...and that is what the 'authority' is looking into

yea i think russell will know..the previews show eric being 'silvered' and pam talking to eric about it ending.....of course they arent gonna kill off eric....bill is just too boring...tommy seems to have a thing for jessica...a vampire and shapeshifter will be interesting...

but russell did kill the magistor...and that is what the 'authority' is looking into

I forgot about that. lol
There is something that they could do, and it would be real soon. I won't say what it is, but I have a feeling they will do it at the end of this season.
And no way they kill Eric, he was in book 10.

only 3 more shows left in this season.....last night was great...franklin is was not dead.....oopsie....he is now...i loved the scene on the roof with russell talking to his vase full of talbort....the vampire league is pissed but washed their hands of it...told eric to find russell and kill him......bill goes to the 'underwater' place and finds others like sookie...it was touching when hadley brought her son to sookie to find out if the boy was like sookie....

and you have to love russell ripping the spine out of the news commenator

only 3 more shows left in this season.....last night was great...franklin is was not dead.....oopsie....he is now...i loved the scene on the roof with russell talking to his vase full of talbort....the vampire league is pissed but washed their hands of it...told eric to find russell and kill him......bill goes to the 'underwater' place and finds others like sookie...it was touching when hadley brought her son to sookie to find out if the boy was like sookie....

and you have to love russell ripping the spine out of the news commenator

Russell on the roof with what was left of Talbot was priceless. Him ripping out the spine of the anchor sealed his fate, and will give Eric the political cover he'll need. The authority won't have any choice but to back him now.

I liked how girly girl told Franklin to piss up a rope before Jason blew a wood bullet through him. She got her own back there, even though Jason did save her.

I don't think Hadley handled it too well. She scared the shit out of that kid.

Yes, the show was great.
What do you all think that Sookie is - my guess would be water sprite? Maybe wood nymph?
I can't belive there is only 3 shows left.

russell is great.....i love russell...he is just real dry ....i loved him talking to the vase of red gel....that was a hoot....and going to the weather.....russell is a great character and makes a good king....

i want to see more of sophie ann....pam was great last night....she seemed so sad to think that eric might die...

what the hell is with tommy and sam?

will russell still be carrying around talbort? will sookie finally stop whining? ahh the questions....

will we see erick naked? that is the most important question lol

Indeed. Eric nekkid is a major reason to watch the show, with a nekkid Alcide just as drool worthy.

New Topics

Forum List

Back