true blood

She's actually a diluted part fairy human hybrid. I am so tired of her at this point. Last night's little interlude with Eric when he kissed her was inane. I was actually cheering when he chained her up in the basement at Fangtasia.

She's actually a diluted part fairy human hybrid. I am so tired of her at this point. Last night's little interlude with Eric when he kissed her was inane. I was actually cheering when he chained her up in the basement at Fangtasia.

They kissed? :eek: I haven't watched it yet, I have it on DVR. I was too hung over to pay close attention. True Blood is a show where you have to be 100% focused. lol

I really love the show - in spite of the dull as dishwater romance between Sookie and Bill. I'm not going to post any more comments on the newest episode until Luissa has a chance to watch it, other than to say, Russel is a corrupt lunatic (cuz we already new that) - he's 3,000 years of absolute power corrupting absolutely.

We need more Alcide sightings.

Last edited:
Thanks! But you can, I just won't look. And I plan on watching it right now. My biggest problem is I have True Blood, My Boys, and Entourage all on sunday. I am usually busy or at work, so I never can watch them until monday.

If you want to watch a feel good comedy, that doesn't take much thinking, watch My Boys. It is on TBS, and it is pretty funny.

okay da man is saying....jason will kill russell with his shotgun and wooden bullets....

he is somehow all about jessica...da man not russell lol

Russell is definitely in the ReDead the UnDead Pool for the remaining two shows. His news show stunt was a kamikaze maneuver. I'm thinking that at some point, being immortal gets to be a drag. Godric manifested this in a different way last season.

Unless he has a big army (maybe he does via the Werewolves), he is too far outnumbered. Talbot was keeping him somewhat "hinged" - without him, Russell is whack like Franklin, but on a larger scale.

Indeed, that was a terrible scene. All in all, not the best of episodes. I can't forgive Sookie for how she handled the Eric kiss.

okay we know that eric confronts russell....i dont think they will true death russell...but then hubby thinks that is what the set up is...for jason to kill russell....who knows....

i would have been all over eric like a cheap suit...i dont know why....o wait cause that man is fine looking...easy on the eyes...and total eye candy...o thats why lol

so many questions? who wins, bill or the queen? did sam shoot tommy? why is lafeyette seeing visions? will tara's momma be a preacher's wife?

is russell not the best villian ever?

where did sookie go? (does anyone really care)

and will pam ever get the cement out of her hair?

I almost never watch TV series,however, I am fascinated by true blood complete seasons 1-3 dvd boxset. So every day, accompanied with the vampire in true blood dvd.true blood dvd has all the attractive elements,such as beauty and the handsome guy, excellent actors and actresses, twiststed plots,and intense scenes. True blood is not just a romance drama. It contains the relationship between charge. Extremely difficult to find such excellent work in United Status.
You can find true blood dvd at DVDcollect. com.

Forum List

Back