True American!

they are united because they put what's best for america ahead of anything else...weird concept for progressives to grasp, I'm sure...
Do you guys ever read your own bullshit? Do you realize how fucking stupid you sound right now? As if there isn't a civil war going on within the Republican Party.

who gives a flip about the republican party? They're no different than the democrats..people are sick of it...they can both collapse.
country before party.
Wow that's really deep. Did you coin that phrase yourself? What the fuck does that even mean? How do you plan to exercise your power to put the country before your party? Constitutional convention? Violent revolution? Or just form another party of assholes?

Great vocabulary!..everyone appreciates polite, courteous people...you're going to go far in life, I can just tell .
You'd probably prefer to discuss this with someone more inclined to accommodate mediocrity.

...no..someone with a valid point would do.

Do you guys ever read your own bullshit? Do you realize how fucking stupid you sound right now? As if there isn't a civil war going on within the Republican Party.

who gives a flip about the republican party? They're no different than the democrats..people are sick of it...they can both collapse.
country before party.
Wow that's really deep. Did you coin that phrase yourself? What the fuck does that even mean? How do you plan to exercise your power to put the country before your party? Constitutional convention? Violent revolution? Or just form another party of assholes?

Great vocabulary!..everyone appreciates polite, courteous people...you're going to go far in life, I can just tell .
You'd probably prefer to discuss this with someone more inclined to accommodate mediocrity.

...no..someone with a valid point would do.
Let me know when you find one.

Ted Cruz......my favorite clown. He sure whipped up the huge crowd. There must have been 1000 people there! Huge!

Did he frighten you with the "EMP" attack scare? Boo!

Forum List

Back