Trudeau is a monster

Pets are sacred like children. Having recently lost my dog, I cannot imagine a Democracy doing something like this. What a dick Trudeau is and the same for all of his supporters.

I totally agree with you OP!

harryo all these world leaders involved in this are including biden,they are participating in a genocide like Hitler could never have imagined,he would be proud of biden and Jeff.btw,is your user name from thst short lived tv show

Does anyone remember those guys carrying tiki torches outside, at the time, gubernatorial candidate Glenn Youngkin's tour bus, and how leftist media initially reacted before it was revealed that was all setup to label Youngkin as white nationalist?

1645406636317.png

If you're asking what Virginia election has to do with dick(tator) Trudeau, look at these photos. In first two , there are people carrying Hakenkreuz seen entering the building.

1645406837602.png

In this photo, you can see which building they entered... Chateau Laurier Hotel, that is currently not open for public due to COVID.

1645407075957.png

Why is this important? Well... guess in what hotel all those extra security forces Trudeau brought because of protest were placed?

Chateau Laurier Hotel. It's not open for public, but is open for the police.

1645407837866.png

Cherry on the top... the article itself is not so important, but where those images in the article are taken.

LEAKED RCMP MESSAGES: “Time for the protesters to hear our jackboots on the ground”

1645385812413.jpg

1645385812412.jpg

I say, the Nazi flag Trudeau is talking about is equivalent to Lincoln Project's tiki torches.

Now that Canadian parliament approved tyranny, they're after the money of everyone who supported truckers.

Since announcement, many Canadian start pulling money out of banks, which caused them to cut the power from several banks to stop the run, and when power was restored, they limit amount of cash you can withdraw from the bank.

Now they went even further, they're blocking the accounts of people who are attempting to withdraw all of their money from the bank, even if account owners were not linked to helping truckers.

Since the US trucker convoy is in works, how long we have before Biden invoke emergency powers against Americans?

Now that Canadian parliament approved tyranny, they're after the money of everyone who supported truckers.

Since announcement, many Canadian start pulling money out of banks, which caused them to cut the power from several banks to stop the run, and when power was restored, they limit amount of cash you can withdraw from the bank.

Now they went even further, they're blocking the accounts of people who are attempting to withdraw all of their money from the bank, even if account owners were not linked to helping truckers.

Since the US trucker convoy is in works, how long we have before Biden invoke emergency powers against Americans?
Americans, take heed!

Yes, it is strange that such a precious-looking and -acting and -speaking little man can be so vicious.

Hear tell his family members were very chummy with Fidel Castro.

And logical people left it unchecked. Now we have this disaster.

I don't think they left it unchecked.

Left just ignored the safeguards, weather Charter of Liberties in Canada, or the Constitution in the US.

Whenever is something in a way of their powergrab, they act like it doesn't exist, and go for powergrab anyways.

"Canada has spent almost a billion dollars on training Ukrainian forces since 2014"
Trudeau is a sponsor of Nazism

Forum List

Back