Trouble brewing for the GOP in Indiana

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Sep 2, 2008
http://www.thestarpress.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080929/NEWS01/809290322

Barack Obama's campaign thinks Indiana, which hasn't voted for a Democrat for president since Lyndon Johnson in 1964, could put Obama in the White House.

The Star poll was flawed in a lot of respects," said Jay Kenworthy, communications director for the Indiana Republican Party. "We're pretty confident that was an outlier. Everything else is showing McCain leading Indiana."

He added, "Despite spending millions in Indiana on negative advertising, Obama still trails McCain, though it's a lot closer than we'd like to see."

Obama has more than 30 offices in Indiana, compared to none for McCain, who has visited Indiana only once since the primary.

Well, as someone who lives in Indiana let me tell you things are swinging Obama's way.

The way people talk about him, the letters to the editor, the talk between my co-workers and friends. I haven't seen this much excitement for a Dem. here since Bill Clinton, and he seemed to win that race.

Indiana is still a red state, though they may turn blue in November 4th. It's going to be a close one here!

Well, as someone who lives in Indiana let me tell you things are swinging Obama's way.

The way people talk about him, the letters to the editor, the talk between my co-workers and friends. I haven't seen this much excitement for a Dem. here since Bill Clinton, and he seemed to win that race.

Indiana is still a red state, though they may turn blue in November 4th. It's going to be a close one here!

If states like Indiana go blue for Obama, McCain is going to be in huge trouble come election night. More and more states are now swinging into Obama's favor.

If Obama were to get Florida and all these states, McCain is done I would think.

Forum List

Back