Troops Want to Stay In Iraq

I am saying Kerry insulted the troops again, inserted his foot in his mouth agin, and the libs are circling ine wagons around him - again

why are you incapable of answering simple questions?

are you saying that terrorize and terrorist mean the same thing?

yes or no?

so you are saying that a pit bull who breaks his chain and roams the neighborhood terrorizing the children, he is a member of a political organization that is using terror as a political weapon? IS that correct?

so you are saying that a pit bull who breaks his chain and roams the neighborhood terrorizing the children, he is a member of a political organization that is using terror as a political weapon? IS that correct?

You are some liberal ass kisser MM

Your boy insulted the troops (who you claim to care so much about) and you will not admit it

The troops understood what he said - why can't you?

You are some liberal ass kisser MM

Your boy insulted the troops (who you claim to care so much about) and you will not admit it

The troops understood what he said - why can't you?

why can't you stick to the job of answering a simple question?

why IS that?

Chill out MM

Go burn a US flag and clam down

We all know what your boy said - I posted a photo of the troops response as well

why are you so afraid of answering questions?

now I know why you have never served in the military. YOu are afraid of just about everything!

I am saying John Boy slimed the troops - and the picture of the troops would say they agree with me

Geez, what royal screw-up. How hard does this have to be?

MM ...

In the context that you are using, terrorist and terrorize are not necessarily inclusive terms.

From a literal standpoint, they are inclusive terms.

MM ...

In the context that you are using, terrorist and terrorize are not necessarily inclusive terms.

would your wife be terrorized if a band of armed men speaking a foreign language broke into your home in the dead of night? yes or no?

I am fully aware that, from the republican party's perspective and their never ending mission to paint any and all democrats in a bad light vis a vis this war, those words are assumed to mean the same thing. In fact, they do not....

MM ...

You are trying to point out the facts and truth to a liberal

A very hard job indeed

would your wife be terrorized if a band of armed men speaking a foreign language broke into your home in the dead of night? yes or no?

I am fully aware that, from the republican party's perspective and their never ending mission to paint any and all democrats in a bad light vis a vis this war, those words are assumed to mean the same thing. In fact, they do not....

ter·ror·ize /ˈtɛrəˌraɪz/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[ter-uh-rahyz] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–verb (used with object), -ized, -iz·ing. 1. to fill or overcome with terror.
2. to dominate or coerce by intimidation.
3. to produce widespread fear by acts of violence, as bombings.

ter·ror·ist /ˈtɛrərɪst/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[ter-er-ist] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun 1. a person, usually a member of a group, who uses or advocates terrorism.
2. a person who terrorizes or frightens others.
3. (formerly) a member of a political group in Russia aiming at the demoralization of the government by terror.
4. an agent or partisan of the revolutionary tribunal during the Reign of Terror in France.
–adjective 5. of, pertaining to, or characteristic of terrorism or terrorists: terrorist tactics

Clearly the two words are inclusive from a literal standpoint. I agree with you that in their incorrect use by people today, they are not mutually inclusive.

I DO think a politician who counts on votes should be a lot more careful that what he says IS what he means however. I don't know how much of Kerry's constituency is military, but I wouldn't want to alienate their vote for simply lacking in proper communication skills.

Forum List

Back