Trolling Peak: legal brothel in NV bans Josh Duggar from ever using it's whores!!

Is it right to ban sexual pervert/child molester Josh Duggar from a legal whorehouse?

• No. Pervs need love, too!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fuggedaboudit. Josh is secretly queer, this is all just Jade 15 stuff!

• What's a Whorehouse??? I live under a rock.

• Sour Kiwi

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
like making fun of Christian Hypocrites who get caught in their hypocrisy.

The Duggars have been telling other people how to live for years when they had THIS SHIT going on under their roof. They really, really deserve all the abuse they get
You've never watched their TV show.

Well, anyway, if it is for real, I think it is probably the Bunny Ranch trying to cash in on the publicity for their "services." :p

i'm pretty sure they don't need "publicity". I figure they're expressing their offense at pedophiles.

I disagree, since they are focusing in on this one particular person and, more than likely, they "service" a whole bunch of sex offenders.
They service adult men who want sex with adult women. That is not a perversion as is pedophilia. Why is it you people don't understand the difference between what consenting adults do with each other and the sexual abuse of children? How is it possible that you equate what consenting adults do sexually and someone perpetuating sexual activity on a child? A 14 year old knows what he is doing is wrong. And, anyway, no normal 14 year old of any sex molests children. It is not normal sexual curiosity.

Well, anyway, if it is for real, I think it is probably the Bunny Ranch trying to cash in on the publicity for their "services." :p

i'm pretty sure they don't need "publicity". I figure they're expressing their offense at pedophiles.

I disagree, since they are focusing in on this one particular person and, more than likely, they "service" a whole bunch of sex offenders.

doubtful. the prostitutes are adult females servicing consenting adult males.

i wonder what jesus and mary magdalen would have to say about your bizarre assertion.

like making fun of Christian Hypocrites who get caught in their hypocrisy.

The Duggars have been telling other people how to live for years when they had THIS SHIT going on under their roof. They really, really deserve all the abuse they get
You've never watched their TV show.

puleeze.... moralistic nuts harboring a pedophile.

pssst.... most pedophiles were abused as children. i wonder who abused the digger's little pedo.

but we know... because they say they're christian and seem to be unable to locate the birth control, you think they're impressive.

doubtful. the prostitutes are adult females servicing consenting adult males.

i wonder what jesus and mary magdalen would have to say about your bizarre assertion.

Jesus and Mary Magdalen? Forget your meds this morning? :biggrin:

What bizarre assertion are you referring too? Why would you think rapists and other sex offenders (who rape girls) don't also have sex with women?

The only "assertion" that I have made is that PERHAPS the Bunny ranch is doing this for publicity rather than that they are so "sickened" by this particular person. Is he a customer there or something? If so, then I could understand this announcement. Otherwise, it seems either publicity oriented or politically oriented.

They service adult men who want sex with adult women. That is not a perversion as is pedophilia. Why is it you people don't understand the difference between what consenting adults do with each other and the sexual abuse of children? How is it possible that you equate what consenting adults do sexually and someone perpetuating sexual activity on a child? A 14 year old knows what he is doing is wrong. And, anyway, no normal 14 year old of any sex molests children. It is not normal sexual curiosity.

And another one? What are you talking about? Where in anything that I posted do you get any of this hyperbole from?

And another one? What are you talking about? Where in anything that I posted do you get any of this hyperbole from?
You need to look up the word hyperbole.

You need to look up the word hyperbole.

I don't think so. You attributing to me things that I never said or implied is hyperbole, or you are just an asshole. Which one? :D

Wt until the next liberal-associated person is accused of diddling babies, so we can see the same thing except with the opposite players! You people are INCREDIBLY transparent and sick.

You people are fucking nuts with your partisanship, seriously nuts. You need help. Professional help.
You're not making any sense.

How about if I explain it VERY slowly? Would that help you. Let's try it and see. First of all, I made the comment that perhaps (which means MAYBE), the Bunny Ranch is using the Duggar case for publicity purposes. That has been somehow twisted to mean that I am supportive of or defending the Duggar family in some way. With such leaps of logic, it's no surprise that you cannot understand a simple and very straight forward post pointing out your mental illness to you. ;)

I guess if I don't behave like a vile asshole and say derogatory words towards them, that means I'm defending them? Is this how you view the world? Black and white with no in betweens? Pitiful.

Wt until the next liberal-associated person is accused of diddling babies, so we can see the same thing except with the opposite players! You people are INCREDIBLY transparent and sick.

Only, when that happens, I will rip that individual up one side and down the other.

Yeah, well I get tired of being accused of things I didn't say. I made a statement about why the brothel would take this particular position with THIS particular case, when there have been others accused of doing the same and worse. It all seems rather random, IMO.

He was banned from a whore house he NEVER used.
So where is THE news? You are making a big deal out of NO deal.
Did it ever occur to YOU idiot that the whore house wanted free ads? Which YOU just gave them. Moron.
Who's making a big deal out of it?
4i6Ckte.gif

Wingnut Daily Caller is the one making a big deal out of it, by reporting it to their wingnut audience in order to gin up outrage.

Forum List

Back