Tribel Social is hilarious

AMart

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2020
They tried to copy Truth Social but these little libturds are funny.

As if Twitter wasn’t biased towards the Left enough, the Left has their own new alternative to Twitter and Facebook: Tribel Social.

According to Tribel’s Twitter bio, the platform is “an innovative Twitter/Facebook alternative that’s free of hate, fake news & bots.” In other words, a platform to shield the fragile Left from the pain caused by their cognitive dissonance.

I came across a tweet from October 17th claiming the platform doesn't “...censor any posts. [The] algorithms simply filter out fake news, bigotry, and hostility” and I thought this was a great opportunity to put their claim to the test.

I opened an account and posted a few messages, the first reading “Men cannot get pregnant.” Others included “men cannot become women and women cannot become men,” and “Joe Biden sniffs little girls.” Immediately, the Ministry of Truth went into overdrive. Tribel users began reporting and even misgendering me!

Libs of TikTok is a reader-supported publication. To receive new posts and support my work, consider becoming a free or paid subscriber.
Subscribe

Twitter avatar for @libsoftiktok
Libs of TikTok @libsoftiktok
Let’s see how long my account on Tribel (the new leftie social media site) lasts https://t.co/BHp0KWbG0y

12:22 AM ∙ Oct 25, 2022

9,248Likes1,001Retweets

In less than 20 minutes, my account was suspended and I was banned from the platform. Tribel posted statements categorizing me as “racist,” “transphobic” and bigoted. So much for Tribel Social combating “fake news!” Apparently stating “men cannot get pregnant” is transphobic— Biology is bigoted and racist!

They also announced that my ban was a lifetime ban. I just don’t know how I’m ever going to recover from this… Absolutely devastating.

Occupy Democrats, whose founders own Tribel, got in on the action celebrating my censorship.

Twitter avatar for @OccupyDemocrats
Occupy Democrats @OccupyDemocrats
BREAKING NEWS: Trumper bigots who follow the far-right @libsoftiktok lose their minds after new pro-democracy Twitter alternative @TribelSocial bans quickly bans LibsofTikTok from its service for making transphobic posts. RT IF YOU STAND WITH TRIBEL AGAINST LIBSOFTIKTOK’S HATE!

1:53 AM ∙ Oct 25, 2022

2,120Likes912Retweets

In typical Leftist fashion, they were quick to celebrate that their supposed algorithm suppressed my posts and conquered the trolls. It’s funny how the algorithm seemed to incorrectly label fact as transphobic hate but missed actual hateful posts targeted at political figures on the Right. I am pretty sure “F*ck this tw*t” or “its [sic] going to be hard to get that c*nt sink out of him” is hateful. Or is it just me?

There are not many guarantees in life but the Left being blatant hypocrites is one thing you can always count on. If you spend ten minutes scrolling through the posts on Tribel, you will see nothing but a sad echo chamber of miserable partisan posts, no debates, everyone just agreeing on their hatred for dissenting opinion. I guess Tribel is the perfect name for their platform because the Left engages in the most divisive and brutal form of tribalism against anybody they disagree with.

Sadly, the people who claim to be tolerant are the most intolerant of other views and even objectionable facts. When someone questions their ideas they immediately resort to censorship and silencing. So tolerant! As much fun as it is trolling the Left, I feel sorry for them. By censoring opinions that make them question their beliefs they are, as John Stuart Mill would say, “deprived of the opportunity of exchanging error for truth: if wrong, they lose, what is almost as great a benefit, the clearer perception and livelier impression of truth, produced by its collision with error.

I predict Tribel’s lifespan will last about as long as CNN+. If you want to sign up for Tribel, let me know how long you last on their platform before getting booted like me.

P.S. Men can’t get pregnant.

Forum List

Back