Trey Gowdy On Hillary Emails: 'We Haven't Seen Any Evidence Of A Crime'

Well, nothing to see here.
Excellent bumper sticker for the Hillary campaign.

You mean like - Benghazi, nothing to see here...? Emails, nothing to see here...? Like that?
Sure....
Other bumper stickers for Hillary :

What difference does it make?

Not Indicted!

What difference DOES it make - AFTER they're already dead?

Not indicted = innocent.
Yeah, go with that!

Well, nothing to see here.
Excellent bumper sticker for the Hillary campaign.

You mean like - Benghazi, nothing to see here...? Emails, nothing to see here...? Like that?
Sure....
Other bumper stickers for Hillary :

What difference does it make?

Not Indicted!

What difference DOES it make - AFTER they're already dead?

Not indicted = innocent.

Ask their families if it makes a difference.

Ask their families if it makes a difference.

Does it make a difference if they died because of a terrorist attack or because of a video? Are they less dead because it was ultimately found that they died because of a terrorist attack.

What difference does it make why the embassy was attacked? That was Hillary's question. No one has ever answered that question.

The point of the Benghazi investigations was originally said to be to find out what happened and prevent it happening again. But none of the investigations came out with any sort of recommendations to keep this from occurring again, nor to keep Americans abroad safe when attacked. The whole focus of the investigations was to bring down Hillary Clinton.

WASHINGTON -- “We haven’t seen any evidence of a crime,” Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.), the chair of the House Select Committee on Benghazi, said Sunday about Hillary Clinton’s private email use during her service as Secretary of State.

Gowdy was speaking to "Fox News Sunday" days after Clinton responded to a New York Times article alleging that she “may have violated federal requirements” under federal records laws.

Fox News’ Chris Wallace repeatedly asked Gowdy whether Clinton had broken any laws. The Benghazi committee chair declined each time to implicate Clinton.

Asked again by Wallace if Clinton had broken rules put in place by the Obama administration, Gowdy said, “I’m going to have to let smart lawyers decide if she complied with the law or not.”

I'm pleasantly surprised that Gowdy would be this honest up front.
Did Trey ever recover from being thrown under that bus?

Hillary lost the election so it's a done deal. The Trump administration might not seek prosecution against Hillary regarding the e-mail scandal so why doesn't the left wait until inauguration day or worry about more important issues like the pending investigation of the Clinton foundation?

sending classified data over an unsecure private server is a crime. Hillary is guilty. There is absolutely no question of her guilt on this crime.

Because Hillary shredded or deleted all the evidence.

BTW, what is the evidence that Russia hacked and changed the 2016 election?

No one is accusing of them of "changing" the US election. They conducted a propaganda campaign of mis-direction and lies against the Clinton Campaign, in order to ensure that a weak, easily manipulated man that they could control, would win the White House.

sending classified data over an unsecure private server is a crime. Hillary is guilty. There is absolutely no question of her guilt on this crime.

Yes there is. Was it really "classified data" that endangered national security? Is email routinely used for "classified data" since email is NEVER SECURE. And wasn't all of the supposedly "classifed data" sent TO Clinton, not sent BY CLINTON?

I know you don't like facts to get in the way of abusing Hillary, but you might try dealing in reality from time to time.

Yes there is. Was it really "classified data" that endangered national security? Is email routinely used for "classified data" since email is NEVER SECURE. And wasn't all of the supposedly "classifed data" sent TO Clinton, not sent BY CLINTON?

I know you don't like facts to get in the way of abusing Hillary, but you might try dealing in reality from time to time.

She sent and received classified data on an unsecure unauthorized server. That is a crime. I held top secret and SAP clearances for years, I know the rules. If I did what she did, I would be typing this from a prison.

You are wrong that email is "never secure". You need to deal in reality, and get a little education before making a fool of yourself.

WASHINGTON -- “We haven’t seen any evidence of a crime,” Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.), the chair of the House Select Committee on Benghazi, said Sunday about Hillary Clinton’s private email use during her service as Secretary of State.

Gowdy was speaking to "Fox News Sunday" days after Clinton responded to a New York Times article alleging that she “may have violated federal requirements” under federal records laws.

Fox News’ Chris Wallace repeatedly asked Gowdy whether Clinton had broken any laws. The Benghazi committee chair declined each time to implicate Clinton.

Asked again by Wallace if Clinton had broken rules put in place by the Obama administration, Gowdy said, “I’m going to have to let smart lawyers decide if she complied with the law or not.”

It's not surprising that you find honest people surprising.

I would think committing a crime would be easier to deal with than having the reputation of being a big fat lyer.

1150x647

cute, but there are plenty of fish to catch in those waters.

Maybe a few mud suckers.

Oh, you must be talking about Democrats in general.
They'll suck the mud out of Obama's ass even when he's lying his ass off to them.

Hillary claims that the attack in Benghazi was a random act by protesters because of some YouTube video none of them had seen yet, but it was discovered by emails leaked to the press that Hillary knew that Benghazi was a terrorist attack withing 4 minutes after it began. Then, two weeks after the event Susan Rice repeated a lie that a video caused protesters to attack the consulate even though everyone in the State Department and the WhiteHouse knew it was total Bullshit.

Hillary pulled most of the security in Benghazi and reduced their staff to a few locals carrying radios instead of guns. No armed guards were present, in a region that was highly unstable. Seriously, who would want this idiot in the Oval Office responsible for our nation's security?

The above is what we know and can prove. What we don't know is why Hillary and Obama didn't pull embassy personnel out of Benghazi after the consulate had already been attacked and every other country had done so because of the deteriorating situation?
they wanted to put on a front that their ME policy was working.
Those people died to support a false narrative.

She sent and received classified data on an unsecure unauthorized server. That is a crime. I held top secret and SAP clearances for years, I know the rules. If I did what she did, I would be typing this from a prison.

You are wrong that email is "never secure". You need to deal in reality, and get a little education before making a fool of yourself.
You are clueless....no matter how much you want us to believe you know what you are talking about....

She and her staff did NOT send any special access material over the internet.... they did not remove any information from the govt's system that held classified information.

NONE, ZIP, ZERO....

They were discussing things they were told by an outside source, (Blumenthal) that happened to be classified by an intelligence agency that got the information from their own govt source at the same time that Blumenthal was informing the Clinton team....

This is why NONE, not one, of the 27 email chains sent was marked classified....

Also, 23 of the 27 email chains that were supposedly SECRET and being discussed on the Clinton server, have been declassified....only 4 email chains left to go, on declassification.

Forum List

Back