Trey Gowdy Just DROPPED A Truth Bomb On Obama!

No president in history has presided over more deportations of undocumented immigrants than this one has.

That's got to piss the OP off.

And.....why do I get the feeling that the OP didn't read the alert less that he linked to?

No president in history has presided over more deportations of undocumented immigrants than this one has.

And.....why do I get the feeling that the OP didn't read the alert less that he linked to?
That's a lie! Captured before entering is being counted as a deportation for this first time in history. Once here, Obama refuses to deport.

That's a lie! Captured before entering is being counted as a deportation for this first time in history. Once here, Obama refuses to deport.

Who told you that? Why did you believe them when they did?

Who told you that? Why did you believe them when they did?
Truth hurts you dumbass libtards. Obuthole is a disgrace.

Forum List

Back