Tremendous Obama ..

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
"We're going to obey the existing laws. Now, the existing laws are very strong," Trump said on Fox News. "The first thing we're going to do, if and when I win, is we're going to get rid of all of the bad ones. We've got gang members, we have killers, we have a lot of bad people that have to get out of this country."

"As far as everybody else, we're going to go through the process, " he said. "What people don't know is that Obama got tremendous numbers of people out of the country, Bush the same thing. Lots of people were brought out of the country with the existing laws. Well, I'm going to do the same thing."

Trump following Obama.

Tremendous !

for years I've been saying enforce the laws on the books.

I bet the Trumpbots are giddy.

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY !

he is an idiot. Obama is the first POTUS to count border turn arounds as "deportations". Yep, he is that much of a loser. Affirmative Action :lol:

"We're going to obey the existing laws. Now, the existing laws are very strong," Trump said on Fox News. "The first thing we're going to do, if and when I win, is we're going to get rid of all of the bad ones. We've got gang members, we have killers, we have a lot of bad people that have to get out of this country."

"As far as everybody else, we're going to go through the process, " he said. "What people don't know is that Obama got tremendous numbers of people out of the country, Bush the same thing. Lots of people were brought out of the country with the existing laws. Well, I'm going to do the same thing."

Trump following Obama.

Tremendous !
seems like an intelligent thing to say. So?

Trump following Obama.

Tremendous !

SO?

SO HE'S LITERALLY FUCKING HIS VOTING BASE.

deporting 11 million Mexicans was one of his most profound promises and it got him the nomination .... that whats SO !

Trump following Obama.

Tremendous !

SO?

deporting 11 million Mexicans was one of his most profound promises and it got him the nomination .... that whats SO !
How? what is it you think you know that he doesn't about his base? look at siete, he is a no it all person. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Trump following Obama.

Tremendous !

SO?

That would be enforcing existing laws, moron.

Trump following Obama.

Tremendous !

SO?

How? what is it you think you know that he doesn't about his base? look at siete, he is a no it all person. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

that ^^^^^^^^^^ from a "no it all " idiot

BBBAAAAWWWWHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Trump following Obama.

Tremendous !

SO?

that ^^^^^^^^^^ from a "no it all " idiot

BBBAAAAWWWWHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He doesn't know it all. He just knows more than you.

Trump following Obama.

Tremendous !

SO?

really Einstein? ... do tell.

LMAO

Trump following Obama.

Tremendous !

SO?

LMAO

You don't believe existing law says that illegal aliens have to be deported? Really?

Trump following Obama.

Tremendous !

SO?

LMAO

You don't believe existing law says that illegal aliens have to be deported? Really?

I say enforce the laws on the books ... Trump says follow Obama.

need a map Gomer?

SO?

LMAO

need a map Gomer?
"Follow Obama?" No, he doesn't say that.

SO?

LMAO

need a map Gomer?
"Follow Obama?" No, he doesn't say that.

As far as everybody else, we're going to go through the process, " he said. "What people don't know is that Obama got tremendous numbers of people out of the country, Bush the same thing. Lots of people were brought out of the country with the existing laws. Well, I'm going to do the same thing."

do the same thing ... follow

laws on books ... existing laws

no ... know

I know youre an idiot .

Forum List

Back