Treadhead

Treadhead

Rookie
Jun 7, 2012
Hello. I'm 63yrs. old, retired after 27yrs. after breaking my back, while on the job. Also retired military with 4 yrs. regular Army and 17 yrs. national guard. Not able to do much more than this after moving around a short while each day. Kinda hard on me as I have led an active life until my injury. I'm a conservative and have little use for political correctness. After being in the military, I believe that if someone asks your opinion on something, that's what they want, not what they might expect to hear. If you don't tell someone they are making a mistake, how will they learn what's correct and what's not. I'm not saying I'm right every time and I welcome debate on subjects.

Hello. I'm 63yrs. old, retired after 27yrs. after breaking my back, while on the job. Also retired military with 4 yrs. regular Army and 17 yrs. national guard. Not able to do much more than this after moving around a short while each day. Kinda hard on me as I have led an active life until my injury. I'm a conservative and have little use for political correctness. After being in the military, I believe that if someone asks your opinion on something, that's what they want, not what they might expect to hear. If you don't tell someone they are making a mistake, how will they learn what's correct and what's not. I'm not saying I'm right every time and I welcome debate on subjects.
Welcome to USMB, Treadhead. Hope you enjoy the boards.

Thank you for your years of service to America in the Army and national guard. My prayers for healing of your back injury, and hope that you will join us in the USMB coffeeshop. It's the one place on the board we have for a respite from ad hominem attacks as those one finds on all political boards these days, and it's a great place to get acquainted with others. We also have other boards if you have interests in history, the great outdoors, travel, photography and imaging, music, arts and crafts, science and technology, and so many things on the menu, I can't even think of them.

Birds-Glitter-Graphics-And-Gifs-44.gif

I'm sure we'll agree on very little, but we can still have fun.

Welcome to the boards.

Welcome, Threadhead. Hope you enjoy yourself here at USMB. I'm retired military also. Thank you for your service.

Forum List

Back