Trayvon Martin And The Right To Be Left Alone...

And from the actual Sanford Police Department Neighborhood Watch Handbook

nw.jpg

Darn that Zimmermann guy getting the back of his head all physically involved with the sidewalk.

Why the need for legal niceties?
One guy had a gun and the other had sweets.
One guy could have "stood his ground" and showed the gun and that would have been the end of it.
Loosing off a shot as your first option shows poor judgement at best.

Yes definiately threaten first with the gun when your head is being bashed into the sidewalk.

Zim should have waited until at least his was skull fractured I mean come on.

Oh puleaze!!
Do you really believe that shit?
If he had shown his gun to someone that was armed only with lollies he would still have got his head beaten in?

LOL, You are a fool, this isn't TV. People that have shown a gun can have their gun taken.

Last edited:
Martin had 6 minutes to walk 800 feet to the house from the time Zimmerman called 911. Walking would have taken 2 minutes & fleeing / running would have taken less than 1 minute. Martin did neither. He only went a couple hundred feet in the 6 minutes from the time Zimmerman called until he attacked. This suggest he doubled back or hid to ambush Zimmerman.

Plus there is also the fact that Martins girlfriend who was on the phone with him at the time stated that Martin said he was not going to run.

Martin had 6 minutes to walk 800 feet to the house from the time Zimmerman called 911. Walking would have taken 2 minutes & fleeing / running would have taken less than 1 minute. Martin did neither. He only went a couple hundred feet in the 6 minutes from the time Zimmerman called until he attacked. This suggest he doubled back or hid to ambush Zimmerman.

Plus there is also the fact that Martins girlfriend who was on the phone with him at the time stated that Martin said he was not going to run.

Why should he have to run in the first place?

LOL, here's the more COMPLETE statement by Martin's girlfriend:

"He said this man was watching him, so he put his hoodie on. He said he lost the man," Martin's friend said. "I asked Trayvon to run, and he said he was going to walk fast. I told him to run, but he said he was not going to run."

Eventually, he would run, said the girl, thinking that he'd managed to escape. But suddenly the strange man was back, cornering Martin.

"Trayvon said, 'What are you following me for,' and the man said, 'What are you doing here.' Next thing I hear is somebody pushing, and somebody pushed Trayvon because the head set just fell. I called him again, and he didn't answer the phone."
SOURCE

"He said this man was watching him, so he put his hoodie on. He said he lost the man," Martin's friend said. "I asked Trayvon to run, and he said he was going to walk fast. I told him to run, but he said he was not going to run."

Eventually, he would run, said the girl, thinking that he'd managed to escape. But suddenly the strange man was back, cornering Martin.

"Trayvon said, 'What are you following me for,' and the man said, 'What are you doing here.' Next thing I hear is somebody pushing, and somebody pushed Trayvon because the head set just fell. I called him again, and he didn't answer the phone."
SOURCE

guessing and speculation---:cuckoo:

SOURCE

guessing and speculation---:cuckoo:

Yeah, by Firefly.....................

At this point HIS safety is paramount. Too many media hounds trying to make $$$$ off of the victim's death.

As many as the race pimps already making $$$ off of the victim's death?

How much $$$ have they made? Do you have an exact figure or a "guesstimate"?

Enough to pay the tabs for Sharpton and his groupies to stay at The Grande Lakes Ritz Carlton in Orlando in luxury suites for 2 weeks. Add in the air fare and meals and the tab approached 50K.
The Martin family has exclusive rights patented for DVD sales already and they have hired a plaintiffs attorney to handle the civil suit.
I do not blame them at all for filing the civil suit immediately as I would do the same thing. However, Sharpton and his NAN (national alliance network) group have in on the lawsuit and their expenses for this trip come off the top along with the attorney's share of 33%.
Just the facts.
Why else would Sharpton come down there? How else does he earn ANY $$$. He makes NO $$$ unless he starts trouble.

SOURCE

You believe her??:cuckoo::cuckoo:
The police and prosecution do not.

As many as the race pimps already making $$$ off of the victim's death?

How much $$$ have they made? Do you have an exact figure or a "guesstimate"?

Enough to pay the tabs for Sharpton and his groupies to stay at The Grande Lakes Ritz Carlton in Orlando in luxury suites for 2 weeks. Add in the air fare and meals and the tab approached 50K.
The Martin family has exclusive rights patented for DVD sales already and they have hired a plaintiffs attorney to handle the civil suit.
I do not blame them at all for filing the civil suit immediately as I would do the same thing.
However, Sharpton and his NAN (national alliance network) group have in on the lawsuit and their expenses for this trip come off the top along with the attorney's share of 33%.
Just the facts.
Why else would Sharpton come down there? How else does he earn ANY $$$. He makes NO $$$ unless he starts trouble.

How do you know that it's not paid for by Sharpton's National Action Network? How do you know it's not paid by MSNBC? How do you know that Sharpton didn't pay for some of it out of his own pocket?

DVD sales? That's "interesting". Are Sharpton and the NAN listed as Plaintiffs on the civil lawsuit? Any references to back up that assertion?

How is pointing out an injustice labeled as "starting trouble"? It's his right as an American citizen to do that as long as it's legal. If people believe in his cause, it's their right to fund him in the form of donations. He has an ongoing enterprise, I would be interested to see
how much money he allegedly earned from going down to Sanford. Sharpton earns $$$$ by being a talk show host on MSNBC. Sharpton earns $$$$ from speeches. Sharpton earns $$$ by being president of NAN.

SOURCE

I simply cited her statement, please show me where "the police and prosecution do not" believe her.

SOURCE

Seems like if the police and prosecution didn't believe her they would not have used her as part of the Probably Cause Affidavit.

If they didn't believe her, seem more logical not to use her statement in developing the Affidavit.

>>>>

SOURCE

I simply cited her statement, please show me where "the police and prosecution do not" believe her.
That's Gawdag, blowing smoke again.

The Special Prosecutor apparently believes her, as she is referred to in the charging affidavit.

And the police never spoke to her, never cared to - even though they had TM's phone which would have produced evidence of the last person he talked to -- so I'm not sure why he said they didn't believe her. They just didn't care.

One guy was guarding his neighborhood from criminals.
The other guy was supposed to be in school, was on suspension #5 from school, had been caught with stolen jewelry at school with a burglary tool and was not being supervised during his school suspension which was the agreement in the terms of his school suspension.
The Martins had NO control over their son. That is a fact. Maybe that had nothing to do with this incident but if they would have controlled their son and disciplined him for the suspensions instead of allowing him to roam around the neighborhood where his father lived he would be alive today.
The Martin parents share in this tragedy. Maybe just slightly but they were part of Trayvon's problems.
there was nothing problematic about Martin ...he's just your average young black man ..

lol, here's the more complete statement by martin's girlfriend:

"he said this man was watching him, so he put his hoodie on. He said he lost the man," martin's friend said. "i asked trayvon to run, and he said he was going to walk fast. i told him to run, but he said he was not going to run."

eventually, he would run, said the girl, thinking that he'd managed to escape. but suddenly the strange man was back, cornering martin.

"trayvon said, 'what are you following me for,' and the man said, 'what are you doing here.' next thing i hear is somebody pushing, and somebody pushed trayvon because the head set just fell. i called him again, and he didn't answer the phone."
source

you believe her??:cuckoo::cuckoo:

seems like if the police and prosecution didn't believe her they would not have used her as part of the probably cause affidavit.

If they didn't believe her, seem more logical not to use her statement in developing the affidavit.

>>>>

baaaam! :)

That's Gawdag, blowing smoke again.

The Special Prosecutor apparently believes her, as she is referred to in the charging affidavit.

And the police never spoke to her, never cared to - even though they had TM's phone which would have produced evidence of the last person he talked to -- so I'm not sure why he said they didn't believe her. They just didn't care.

That's what I figured. :) I noticed that some people conveniently left out the phone call account when they were arguing in favor of zimmerman.

Forum List

Back