Traveling thru Caracas like a boss

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
It takes a certain type of street smarts to do this, you know you are going to get lots of attention, so you got to take it and own it, like this guy can. Most people couldn't pull this off.

Not some place I'd want to visit but I get his point.
People say how dangerous Jamaica is but the Wife and I travel freely and have never had a problem. We do avoid Kingston but thats mainly because we dont like cities when we go on vacation.
It sucks that mexico has gotten so bad,when I was a kid we'd drive deep into mexico and never felt threatened.
It has some beautiful beaches,mountains and rivers. It's sad for the people in mexico,it could be a great travel destination but the law there is almost non existent.
Same goes for Cuba,flying from Texas to Cuba would be a short flight. I'd love to see all those cars from the 50's they hold together with amazing ingenuity.

People say how dangerous Jamaica is but the Wife and I travel freely and have never had a problem.
That's interesting, and really good to hear. I think most people visit Jamaica and rarely leave their resort, but like most countries in the world, most places are safe and most of the people are good. You just need to know where you probably shouldn't go unless you take some common sense precautions, as well as no-go zones.

Forum List

Back