Transgenderism is a disorder stemming from psychological trauma, says man who had TWO sex changes

If that were true then the civil rights of transgenders are fully protected by the Americans with Disabilities Act
Wrong

Certain specific conditions, such as kleptomania, pedophilia, exhibitionism, voyeurism, etc. are excluded under the definition of "disability" in order to prevent abuse of the statute's purpose.[10][11] Additionally, other specific conditions, such as gender identity disorders, are also excluded under the definition of "disability".[11][12]

They might be NOW, but if you had your way transgenderism would be classified as a mental illness.

Social Security PAYS people with mental illness. Want to add all transgenders and gays to your tax bill?
Nope. Rather put them in graves. Mass one works. Sure once we start using Eugenics again it will work itself out.
This is just another example of the fear, ignorance, stupidity, and hate common to most on the right.

Any efforts on the part of conservatives to disadvantage transgender persons through the force of law will fail as did their efforts to disadvantage gay Americans, and for the same reasons.
I HIGHLY doubt the mentally ill person that wrote the article is a right winger but nice try.
I don't think it's a huge stretch to call it a "disorder", but there are plenty of people who function just fine with "disorders". It doesn't mean those people have to be on disability, or that they can't do their jobs, or that they have to be shunned.

As usual, both ends of this issue are locked into simplistic, binary thought processes.

Which, ironically, might also be considered a disorder.

:tongue:

No. One side is accepting of people's differences and wishes to see all treated equally. The other thinks those who are different ought to be shunned and tossed aside to suffer as second class citizens.

You side with the latter if you don't firmly state allegiance with the former.

Earmuffs, bitch.
No one side YOURS accepts ANYONE'S made up disease,disorder,sexual problem etc as a true difference and not a mental problem that needs help. You are GULLIBLE. I want those either HELPED or DESTROYED. Simple as that. You people claim to want more money for mental health but don't want to help those ASKING for help as the person the story is about is doing...you make fun of them and rant about equality etc etc etc.

He's a hatemonger for the anti-gay media circuit.

What The Media Should Know About Walt Heyer And "Transition Regrets"
He went through the thing TWICE I would say he has up close and personal experience and whatever his view of it is now he has every right to show how and what the disease does to people and why it happens. He is ONLY being attacked because he has come out AGAINST the disease being treated like some kind of normal thing.

So if I find ONE example of a transgender person who is happy, I've canceled out your ONE example.

If I find TWO examples of transgenders who are happy, I've debunked your claim.

I don't think it's a huge stretch to call it a "disorder", but there are plenty of people who function just fine with "disorders". It doesn't mean those people have to be on disability, or that they can't do their jobs, or that they have to be shunned.

As usual, both ends of this issue are locked into simplistic, binary thought processes.

No. One side is accepting of people's differences and wishes to see all treated equally. The other thinks those who are different ought to be shunned and tossed aside to suffer as second class citizens.

Earmuffs, bitch.
If by different you mean intrusive, disruptive, predatory, salacious, aggressive....well then those of us who are sane are going to seek to remove the pathetic psychopaths and deviants to a place where they can fuck with each other...and spare the rest of us from wasting time trying to protect ourselves from them.
My little stalker friend is an internet tough guy, calling someone who has him on ignore "bitch".

He also suffers from the disorder I refer to in my last sentence, which is delightfully ironic.

Kids, huh?

If that were true then the civil rights of transgenders are fully protected by the Americans with Disabilities Act
Wrong

Certain specific conditions, such as kleptomania, pedophilia, exhibitionism, voyeurism, etc. are excluded under the definition of "disability" in order to prevent abuse of the statute's purpose.[10][11] Additionally, other specific conditions, such as gender identity disorders, are also excluded under the definition of "disability".[11][12]

They might be NOW, but if you had your way transgenderism would be classified as a mental illness.

Social Security PAYS people with mental illness. Want to add all transgenders and gays to your tax bill?
Nope. Rather put them in graves. Mass one works. Sure once we start using Eugenics again it will work itself out.
This is just another example of the fear, ignorance, stupidity, and hate common to most on the right.

Any efforts on the part of conservatives to disadvantage transgender persons through the force of law will fail as did their efforts to disadvantage gay Americans, and for the same reasons.
I HIGHLY doubt the mentally ill person that wrote the article is a right winger but nice try.

Earmuffs, bitch.
No one side YOURS accepts ANYONE'S made up disease,disorder,sexual problem etc as a true difference and not a mental problem that needs help. You are GULLIBLE. I want those either HELPED or DESTROYED. Simple as that. You people claim to want more money for mental health but don't want to help those ASKING for help as the person the story is about is doing...you make fun of them and rant about equality etc etc etc.

He's a hatemonger for the anti-gay media circuit.

What The Media Should Know About Walt Heyer And "Transition Regrets"
He went through the thing TWICE I would say he has up close and personal experience and whatever his view of it is now he has every right to show how and what the disease does to people and why it happens. He is ONLY being attacked because he has come out AGAINST the disease being treated like some kind of normal thing.

He is one anecdotal example that proves no generality whatsoever.

Earmuffs, bitch.
If by different you mean intrusive, disruptive, predatory, salacious, aggressive....well then those of us who are sane are going to seek to remove the pathetic psychopaths and deviants to a place where they can fuck with each other...and spare the rest of us from wasting time trying to protect ourselves from them.
My little stalker friend is an internet tough guy, calling someone who has him on ignore "bitch".

He also suffers from the disorder I refer to in my last sentence, which is delightfully ironic.

Kids, huh?

You think calling someone a bitch is the act of a tough guy?

You edited my quote ...

Yes, I kept the relevant part which demonstrated the foolishness of allowing Relativists to participate in a nation built upon Law.

And that is because Relativist; being incapable of objective reason, abuse the law by simply rejecting it and claiming that their rejection of the law, establishes new law... then demanding that THEIR LAW is THE LAW and that it's illegal to change "THE LAW!".

It's the fast track to crippling a sound culture.

So if I find ONE example of a transgender person who is happy, I've canceled out your ONE example.

No. And that's because there's no such thing as a 'happy tranny'. As gender confusion is a disease which precludes one from being happy with their gender, DUMB-ASS!

And that they claim to be happy, at one moment in time, does not alter the disease that they're so clearly mired in.

But hey... In fairness to you, as an imbecile, there is NO WAY you could have known that.

Odium, don't you have any interests that do not involve something worthy of freak show status? Do you have a favorite sports team? A weeken hobby? Do you have a garden? Do you volunteer at your kids' school?

Or is everything in your life conspiracy and perversion, coupled with your purported and defining opposition thereto?

If that were true then the civil rights of transgenders are fully protected by the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Which they are anyway. It also means we are no longer obliged to consider their insane demands, or treat their idiotic utterances as anything other than what they are...insane gibberish. It also means we can acknowledge that they are not stable or, for the most part, capable of making healthy choices for themselves or others, and thus should probably be locked up when they try to impose their will on others, or look to harm themselves.

The irony of you trying to pontificate on 'insane gibberish' is really too much to bear.

There's no irony to be found in contesting your insane gibberish, Gilligan. It's just what needs to be done.

The American People are steamrolling the nutcases like yourself. Enjoy.

There are NO LEFTIST Americans, Gilligan.

And that is so, because Nature precludes the means to simultaneously adhere to both the Thesis and the Antithesis.

With that said, your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

If that were true then the civil rights of transgenders are fully protected by the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Which they are anyway. It also means we are no longer obliged to consider their insane demands, or treat their idiotic utterances as anything other than what they are...insane gibberish. It also means we can acknowledge that they are not stable or, for the most part, capable of making healthy choices for themselves or others, and thus should probably be locked up when they try to impose their will on others, or look to harm themselves.

The irony of you trying to pontificate on 'insane gibberish' is really too much to bear.

There's no irony to be found in contesting your insane gibberish, Gilligan. It's just what needs to be done.

And that is so, because Nature precludes the means to simultaneously adhere to both the Thesis and the Antithesis.

You should start by taking note that same sex marriage is now a constitutional right.

The current DSM criteria for mental illness involves distress to the person afflicted or those around them. To qualify for gender identity disorder, the person must be experiencing psychological distress in wanting to become the opposite sex. The cause definitely doesn't have to be past abuse.

"Nature" is in your imagination. "Nature" is something you invented that has nothing to do with what nature actually is.

"Nature" is in your imagination. "Nature" is something you invented that has nothing to do with what nature actually is.
Denying nature now...doesn't surprise me.

Nature says that in order to survive, just kill anything that gets in your way. Is that your vision of civilization?

Nature says that in order to survive, just kill anything that gets in your way. Is that your vision of civilization?
Nature says the strongest survive and to survive you must propagate....fags can't so...once we get the balls fix the mental illness known as homosexuality and all these other problems people have won't be a need to worry about the remaining fags. They will die off and cease to exist like the dinosaurs.

Granny says he shoulda talked to her first...

... she says she coulda talked him outta loppin' it off...

... an' den havin' to sew it back on again.

Apparently the chop & sew back on thing is more common than people think. Southpark did an episode on it with Mr. Garrison.

Forum List

Back