Transgendered men & menstruation

why is it of concern to you. it changes nothing in your life.

It absolutely does. I'm a bigot if I say a person who pretends to be the opposite sex has psychological issues, or maybe i'm a bigot, because i have men, women restrooms at my business:dunno:

you have every right to your personal discomfort.

my question was why does anyone else's personal life, when it has nothing to do with you, become a matter for your concern?

certainly, why is it enough of a concern for you to rail against it?
Who's "railing I'm asking a question...although it is a bit "discomforting" to claim someones fantasy is reality and we should treat it as reality.

again, why do you care?

and if you were informed, you'd know that gender dysphoria is real and not a "fantasy".

the better question is why would you mistreat and marginalize your fellow humans?

Schizophrenia is real and can be treated.
Rightwing authoritarianism and bigotry are also real, and are treated with the Constitution and its case law.

The hate and stupidity common to most on the right can’t be fixed, however.

How can they be men if they have periods? Did G-d make a mistake? Who "assigned" them their sex?

Transgendered men & menstruation

Read more at Transgendered men & menstruation - My Period Blog

why is it of concern to you. it changes nothing in your life.

It absolutely does. I'm a bigot if I say a person who pretends to be the opposite sex has psychological issues, or maybe i'm a bigot, because i have men, women restrooms at my business:dunno:

my question was why does anyone else's personal life, when it has nothing to do with you, become a matter for your concern?

Who's "railing I'm asking a question...although it is a bit "discomforting" to claim someones fantasy is reality and we should treat it as reality.

again, why do you care?

and if you were informed, you'd know that gender dysphoria is real and not a "fantasy".

the better question is why would you mistreat and marginalize your fellow humans?
Clearly this is rhetorical.

again, why do you care?

Rightwing authoritarianism and bigotry are also real, and are treated with the Constitution and its case law.

Stupid Gibberish.....Do men have periods?...Can men give birth?

Delusions

Causes and symptoms

Some studies have indicated that delusions may be generated by abnormalities in the limbic system, the portion of the brain on the inner edge of the cerebral cortex that is believed to regulate emotions. The exact source of delusions has not been conclusively found, but potential causes include genetics, neurological abnormalities, and changes in brain chemistry. Delusions are also a known possible side effect of drug use and abuse (e.g., amphetamines, cocaine, PCP).

Diagnosis
Patients with delusional symptoms should undergo a thorough physical examination and patient history to rule out possible organic causes (such as dementia). If a psychological cause is suspected, a mental health professional will typically conduct an interview with the patient and administer one of several clinical inventories, or tests, to evaluate mental status.

Anyone who thinks these people aren't suffering from mental illness is in denial. Pretending they aren't only feeds into the psychoses..

The menstrual cycle is the regular natural change that occurs in the female reproductive system like the uterus and ovaries that make pregnancy possible. The cycle is required for the production of ovocytes, and for the preparation of the uterus for pregnancy. Up to 80% of women report having some symptoms during the one to two weeks prior to menstruation. Common symptoms include acne, tender breasts, bloating, feeling tired, irritability and mood changes.] These symptoms interfere with normal life and therefore qualify as premenstrual syndrome in 20 to 30% of women. In 3 to 8%, they are severe.
No, the only people suffering from mental illness are you and other hateful rightwing bigots.

^ Hmmmm C_Clayton_Jones ^
It seems equally overly broad to accuse "ALL transgender people of being mentally ill with a delusion,"
as it is to accuse ALL people who don't believe in or agree with homosexuality or transgender identity
of being "bigots" and "hateful."

What is wrong with acknowledging cases may be differ?

Some LGBT situations cause so much distress, it leads to child abuse or suicide.
Other people are actually at peace with their spiritual beliefs, paths and process.
Who says the degrees of mental wellness or illness have to be judged the same?

Likewise, some opponents may indeed be fearful or resentful, coming across as hateful bigotry.
Others with experience of spiritual healing, may believe all or most cases could be healed and changed.

Who says that "all people" who disagree or don't believe in supporting homosexual relations
or transgender identity have to be hateful bigots? What if they are at peace with their beliefs?

Anyone who thinks these people aren't suffering from mental illness is in denial. Pretending they aren't only feeds into the psychoses..

The menstrual cycle is the regular natural change that occurs in the female reproductive system like the uterus and ovaries that make pregnancy possible. The cycle is required for the production of ovocytes, and for the preparation of the uterus for pregnancy. Up to 80% of women report having some symptoms during the one to two weeks prior to menstruation. Common symptoms include acne, tender breasts, bloating, feeling tired, irritability and mood changes.] These symptoms interfere with normal life and therefore qualify as premenstrual syndrome in 20 to 30% of women. In 3 to 8%, they are severe.
No, the only people suffering from mental illness are you and other hateful rightwing bigots.

It seems equally overly broad to accuse "ALL transgender people of being mentally ill with a delusion,"
as it is to accuse ALL people who don't believe in or agree with homosexuality or transgender identity

Some LGBT situations cause so much distress, it leads to child abuse or suicide.
Other people are actually at peace with their spiritual beliefs, paths and process.

Likewise, some opponents may indeed be fearful or resentful, coming across as hateful bigotry.
Others with experience of spiritual healing, may believe all or most cases could be healed and changed.

Who says that "all people" who disagree or don't believe in supporting homosexual relations
or transgender identity have to be hateful bigots? What if they are at peace with their beliefs?

Male Hormone injections don't make you a man

Your unwarranted obsession with this non-issue is likewise a form of mental illness.

again, why do you care?

If they are "transmen" who retained their original plumbing.
Again, google "oregon pregant man" who gave birth to a healthy baby girl (the couple later divorced)
OREGON PREGNANT MAN - Google Search

Your unwarranted obsession with this non-issue is likewise a form of mental illness.

Dear C_Clayton_Jones
It has become a legal civil rights issue to distinguish:
what is behavioral, what is inborn/genetic and what is conscious mental choice, and what is spiritual and faith based.

Behavioral choice is NOT protected but people have the right to reject behavior they don't approve of.
But Spiritual and Faith based beliefs are protected as creeds from discrimination or penalty by govt.
We just can't impose them to the point of violating the same of others, so there is a natural limit.

Since we don't agree what is choice or not, what is faith based or proven,
that's why the laws or rulings coming out reflect biases and aren't resolved by consensus to be constitutional yet.
Since this and related issues have been pushed into govt policy,
it has become everyone's business to resolve. Had the laws been written neutrally with respect to beliefs
on all sides, we wouldn't be arguing over them trying to defend one from being imposed on by the other.

again, why do you care?

What’s funny is you’re not even aware of what a ridiculous rightwing bigot you are.

As a conservative you’re afraid of change, diversity, and dissent, although there’s nothing to ‘fear,’ and to assuage your fear you seek to demonize and discriminate against transgender persons, consistent with the cowardice common to most on the right.

again, why do you care?

What’s funny is you’re not even aware of what a ridiculous rightwing bigot you are.

As a conservative you’re afraid of change, diversity, and dissent, although there’s nothing to ‘fear,’ and to assuage your fear you seek to demonize and discriminate against transgender persons, consistent with the cowardice common to most on the right.

I have sympathy for these people, and would like them to get help...People like you hate. You can see it in your postings

again, why do you care?

I have sympathy for these people, and would like them to get help...People like you hate. You can see it in your postings

the problem is you think if they get "help", they can change. however well-meaning you might be, they cannot change. they are born who they are.

I don't see hate in his posts, sorry.

the problem is you think if they get "help", they can change. however well-meaning you might be, they cannot change. they are born who they are.

I don't see hate in his posts, sorry.

Mental illness can be treated..No need to accept it as normal. People don't have to pretend. Most "transsexuals" aren't gay

Forum List

Back