Transgendered men & menstruation

:lmao:

They're freaking masochists if they want periods for crying out loud. And I pity the poor boss listening to some guy crying that it's his time of the month and he /she has to leave early to deal with it.

Aye carumba! This is madness.
They dont want them dumbass. They aquired them at puberty.

You really have a chick with a dick fetish dont you? I bet you read War and Peace and thought all the characters were male to female trannies.

Oh bite me asshole :lol:. I have no problem whatsoever with true trannies.

What people do behind closed doors is their business. If they want to pretend, and play the opposite sex? who cares. but the reality is men are men and women are women unless they are born hermaphrodite which is very rare
Or unless part of their brain of self awareness did not connect in the womb so their brain says one thing..their body shows another.

How can they be men if they have periods? Did G-d make a mistake? Who "assigned" them their sex?

According to Wikipedia, a transgender man (an FTM) is “a person who was assigned a female
sex at birth, but who feels that this is not an accurate or complete description of themselves and consequently identifies as male.

Read more at Transgendered men & menstruation - My Period Blog

why is it of concern to you. it changes nothing in your life.

It absolutely does. I'm a bigot if I say a person who pretends to be the opposite sex has psychological issues, or maybe i'm a bigot, because i have men, women restrooms at my business:dunno:

you have every right to your personal discomfort.

my question was why does anyone else's personal life, when it has nothing to do with you, become a matter for your concern?

certainly, why is it enough of a concern for you to rail against it?
Who's "railing I'm asking a question...although it is a bit "discomforting" to claim someones fantasy is reality and we should treat it as reality.

What people do behind closed doors is their business. If they want to pretend, and play the opposite sex? who cares. but the reality is men are men and women are women unless they are born hermaphrodite which is very rare
Or unless part of their brain of self awareness did not connect in the womb so their brain says one thing..their body shows another.
psychological counseling may help with that

How can they be men if they have periods? Did G-d make a mistake? Who "assigned" them their sex?

According to Wikipedia, a transgender man (an FTM) is “a person who was assigned a female
sex at birth, but who feels that this is not an accurate or complete description of themselves and consequently identifies as male.

It absolutely does. I'm a bigot if I say a person who pretends to be the opposite sex has psychological issues, or maybe i'm a bigot, because i have men, women restrooms at my business:dunno:

my question was why does anyone else's personal life, when it has nothing to do with you, become a matter for your concern?

You hit the nail on the head, Ms. jillian
"you have every right to your personal discomfort"
THAT IS WHAT people are saying about the LGBT trying to change bathroom policy for THEIR comfort at the expense of OTHER people's comfort or discomfort!

The SAME stakes that LGBT are asking for,
ie not being coerced or harassed for their having "different beliefs" about gender,
ALL AMERICANS are asking why aren't we being consulted and included in this policy change?

Why is the input and opinion of the LGBT weighed MORE than the input/opinions
BELIEF and "lack of sense of safety and security" of every other citizen also affected?

Thank you jillian
You just answered your own question or rebuttal
about how this does or does not affect other people.
Clearly it does!
Thanks for making that point!

Dear Jroc for your business sake may I suggest
a. you keep your restrooms private, for employees only. And set up "mediation" training or a peer/ombudsman team
with an open door policy to receive complaints under an agreed process how to report or resolve matters.
if your staff all agree to have single stalled "unisex" facilities to avoid any harassment or discrimination issues,
I recommend that as the most neutral solution.

b. if you offer restroom access to the public, I especially recommend neutral/unisex or singlestalled facilities.
Because of the anti-gay discrimination hype going on, I recommend that if businesses feel they are at risk
for such a lawsuit, to have customers sign "mediation" waivers (similar to arbitration clauses in user agreements
with online or electronic services) that clearly state in case of disputes, matters shall be settled by mediation
and consensus between parties, where possible, or else if differences cannot be resolved, both parties agree
to refrain from conducting business together without further legal action or expense. If any further disputes
result over refunds or returns, this will either be decided by mediation first, arbitration second, or agreeing
to split in half the disputed amount and/or donating the difference to charity that both sides agree on.

I personally recommend mediation that respects consensus of both parties and letting the customer choose the mediator,
or arbitration where the business chooses the arbiter. and if the customers do not agree to that, refrain from accepting
their business. So it isn't directly based on the content of any person's beliefs, but based on whether the parties agree
to resolve conflicts amicably to avoid litigation. If either customers or businesses don't agree to those terms, I would
recommend they not do business together where there is a risk of having conflicting beliefs. The problem is the conflict
which should not be blamed on one side or the other. It's not our fault we believe differently, but whether we can respect that without suing.

It's like saying if you have such clashing beliefs, you shouldn't get married or you'll fight all the time.
The same common sense should apply to business relations. Don't even get into a relationship if you don't agree HOW to resolve conflicts that may arise.

Why do you people obsess so much about it? What is wrong with you? You seem to be the ones with a perversion, a perverse obsession with this subject. Who cares what they do with their bodies? It's NOYB. Live and let live. Grow up. This obsession not only indicates some kind of mental illness on your part but a strong suggestion of a strong lack of emotional immaturity. Live and let live.

Why do you people obsess so much about it? What is wrong with you? You seem to be the ones with a perversion, a perverse obsession with this subject. Who cares what they do with their bodies? It's NOYB. Live and let live. Grow up. This obsession not only indicates some kind of mental illness on your part but a strong suggestion of a strong lack of emotional immaturity. Live and let live.

Dear Esmeralda
I think your sentiment is mutual.
People I know are also asking why was there this need to push public legislation to change the rules?
Why do the LGBT issues have to become everyone's problem?
Why can't that be kept in quiet and private instead of publicly pushed onto everyone like gay marriage?

Both sides are asking this.
Why should your beliefs affect mine?

Dear Esmeralda
People I know are also asking why was there this need to push public legislation to change the rules?
Why can't that be kept in quiet and private instead of publicly pushed onto everyone like gay marriage?

You may misunderstand me. My point is why do people care so much about this issue? Have none of you ever traveled outside the United States? There are bathrooms all over the world, including modern Europe, which are used by both men and women. You people are just obsessed with this issue, and, IMO, that signifies your problem, your obssessiveness, your closed mindedness.

BTW, this thread (the Original Post) has nothing to do with bathrooms. YOU ARE OFF TOPIC.

Last edited:

Who's "railing I'm asking a question...although it is a bit "discomforting" to claim someones fantasy is reality and we should treat it as reality.

again, why do you care?

and if you were informed, you'd know that gender dysphoria is real and not a "fantasy".

the better question is why would you mistreat and marginalize your fellow humans?

a. you keep your restrooms private, for employees only. And set up "mediation" training or a peer/ombudsman team
with an open door policy to receive complaints under an agreed process how to report or resolve matters.
if your staff all agree to have single stalled "unisex" facilities to avoid any harassment or discrimination issues,

b. if you offer restroom access to the public, I especially recommend neutral/unisex or singlestalled facilities.
Because of the anti-gay discrimination hype going on, I recommend that if businesses feel they are at risk
for such a lawsuit, to have customers sign "mediation" waivers (similar to arbitration clauses in user agreements
with online or electronic services) that clearly state in case of disputes, matters shall be settled by mediation
and consensus between parties, where possible, or else if differences cannot be resolved, both parties agree
to refrain from conducting business together without further legal action or expense. If any further disputes
result over refunds or returns, this will either be decided by mediation first, arbitration second, or agreeing
to split in half the disputed amount and/or donating the difference to charity that both sides agree on.

I personally recommend mediation that respects consensus of both parties and letting the customer choose the mediator,
or arbitration where the business chooses the arbiter. and if the customers do not agree to that, refrain from accepting
their business. So it isn't directly based on the content of any person's beliefs, but based on whether the parties agree
to resolve conflicts amicably to avoid litigation. If either customers or businesses don't agree to those terms, I would
recommend they not do business together where there is a risk of having conflicting beliefs. The problem is the conflict
which should not be blamed on one side or the other. It's not our fault we believe differently, but whether we can respect that without suing.

It's like saying if you have such clashing beliefs, you shouldn't get married or you'll fight all the time.
The same common sense should apply to business relations. Don't even get into a relationship if you don't agree HOW to resolve conflicts that may arise.

what on earth are you talking about?

again, why do you care?

and if you were informed, you'd know that gender dysphoria is real and not a "fantasy".

the better question is why would you mistreat and marginalize your fellow humans?

Schizophrenia is real and can be treated.

Who's "you people"?:eusa_think:

Dear Esmeralda

You may misunderstand me. My point is why do people care so much about this issue? Have none of you ever traveled outside the United States? There are bathrooms all over the world, including modern Europe, which are used by both men and women. You people are just obsessed with this issue, and, IMO, that signifies your problem, your obssessiveness, your closed mindedness.

BTW, this thread (the Original Post) has nothing to do with bathrooms. YOU ARE OFF TOPIC.
Dear Esmeralda
1. I agree that unisex facilities would solve the problem by avoiding it. Thank you!
2. The obsessive reaction seems equal and opposite to the LGBT obsession. There are neutral ppl on both sides. There are obsessed ppl on both sides.
Ppl are asking similar questions to yours but coming from the other side. The point of the concern is to explore and answer those questions. As more ppl reach a mutual understanding, seeing equal interests and beliefs on both sides, more ppl will let go emotionally and stick to reason.
3. Re jillian 's. Point
There is ignorance and denial on both sides. There are cases of homosexual or transgender conditions that aren't natural from birth, but tied to unnatural abuse, so that these conditions can be healed and changed.
Most LGBT do not include this in their arguments. So it causes endless accusation back and forth of which side is excluding or denying real experiences when they BOTH are.

I find the most rational least obsessed ppl tend to be open to see both sides equally. I don't blame or fear either one, I plead for both their rights not to be bullied or blamed by the other. It's not ppl fault we don't have the same experiences or beliefs. It's the fear on both sides of being forced by someone else agenda that fuels the political angst and obsession with defending their beliefs and rights. It's mutual.

what on earth are you talking about?

Hi jillian In general I am talking about having truly neutral policies, on both bathrooms and the issue some businesses are facing
about how to handle requests from same sex couples they can't accommodate without violating their beliefs. Some people do not
believe in gay marriage, just like how religiously Muslims refuse pork, Hindus refuse beef, or Vegans refuse animal products.

What I recommend is for people to sign agreements to resolve any disputes by mediation and consensus (or arbitration as is
the standard used by many online services) OR TO AGREE NOT TO CONDUCT BUSINESS TOGETHER in the case of
"irreconcilable differences". So this is NOT targeting or blaming any particular belief; It is saying if the two sides can't resolve
their conflicts, they agree to refrain from doing business together, in order to AVOID legal action or expenses.

if everyone signed that, they'd either agree to mediate and resolve issues by mutual consent (ie I recommend unisex or
singlestalled bathroom facilities where nobody has to change their beliefs or be forced to change their beliefs about gender
identity or which policy is good or bad or poses risks or whatever they advocate or object to) or they'd agree to leave each other alone.

As for why people care so much about conditions that don't affect them directly
jillian and Esmeralda
If you knew how completely changed people were who went through Spiritual Healing and were transformed from their previous orientation or gender issues (that weren't natural in their cases, but were caused by unnatural abuse they recovered from)
then you might be concerned too that all people receive this healing first
BEFORE deciding if their situation was natural and unchanging.
There are cases where it isn't, and it does change because it wasn't natural.

Many people are concerned this knowledge and understanding
isn't getting accessed and shared, BECAUSE of the LGBT pressure to accept that agenda or be branded a phobic bigot! That's why there's concerns on both sides!

Former Lesbian to President Obama: Why Won't You Listen to Voices of Ex-Homosexuals Jesus Set Free?

‘Are You Still a Lesbian?’ Bill de Blasio’s Wife Doesn’t Have an Answer

Last edited:
Anyone who thinks these people aren't suffering from mental illness is in denial. Pretending they aren't only feeds into the psychoses..

The menstrual cycle is the regular natural change that occurs in the female reproductive system like the uterus and ovaries that make pregnancy possible. The cycle is required for the production of ovocytes, and for the preparation of the uterus for pregnancy. Up to 80% of women report having some symptoms during the one to two weeks prior to menstruation. Common symptoms include acne, tender breasts, bloating, feeling tired, irritability and mood changes.] These symptoms interfere with normal life and therefore qualify as premenstrual syndrome in 20 to 30% of women. In 3 to 8%, they are severe.

Anyone who thinks these people aren't suffering from mental illness is in denial. Pretending they aren't only feeds into the psychoses..

The menstrual cycle is the regular natural change that occurs in the female reproductive system like the uterus and ovaries that make pregnancy possible. The cycle is required for the production of ovocytes, and for the preparation of the uterus for pregnancy. Up to 80% of women report having some symptoms during the one to two weeks prior to menstruation. Common symptoms include acne, tender breasts, bloating, feeling tired, irritability and mood changes.] These symptoms interfere with normal life and therefore qualify as premenstrual syndrome in 20 to 30% of women. In 3 to 8%, they are severe.
No, the only people suffering from mental illness are you and other hateful rightwing bigots.

No, the only people suffering from mental illness are you and other hateful rightwing bigots.

in Your world men have ovaries and can give birth...LOL:slap::slap:

Forum List

Back