Transgender women dating

And there are some naturally manly looking real women and some naturally womanly looking real men.

Add surgery, hormones, the right clothing, and alcohol, and some of them could pass until they can't pass.

Some transgender women are not honest with men.
First
If there is the possibility of romantic intentions, full disclosure early shojuld be practiced.

AND now...

There it i folks. In their own words, the real reason they hate Transsexuals and Transvestites.

First, note, it's not the biological females Trans people they hate. No, no, that's part of their fantasies.

No, they hate the biological male trans people and now they've admitted the reason...

They're afraid.
They're afraid of picking up some hottie and finding out she has a tool in her shed.
Of more concern, they're afraid of finding that tool and not caring. Their greatest fear, being one of them.

First
If there is the possibility of romantic intentions, full disclosure early shojuld be practiced.

AND now...

There it i folks. In their own words, the real reason they hate Transsexuals and Transvestites.

First, note, it's not the biological females Trans people they hate. No, no, that's part of their fantasies.

No, they hate the biological male trans people and now they've admitted the reason...

They're afraid.
They're afraid of picking up some hottie and finding out she has a tool in her shed.
Of more concern, they're afraid of finding that tool and not caring. Their greatest fear, being one of them.

I'm a heterosexual male and I don't want to fuck or even make out with another male.

This is the same issue many Lesbians are having where trans "women" with their original parts are mad said Lesbians won't date them.

The only Penis I am fan of is my own, and a gash wound is not a vagina.

I'm a heterosexual male and I don't want to fuck or even make out with another male.

This is the same issue many Lesbians are having where trans "women" with their original parts are mad said Lesbians won't date them.

The only Penis I am fan of is my own, and a gash wound is not a vagina.
Uh huh...
Yet nothing you say justifies your hatred of trans people and why that hatred is directed only a biological males.

This does

Uh huh...
Yet nothing you say justifies your hatred of trans people and why that hatred is directed only a biological males.

This does
Good job posting an 11 year old article.
In any event, apparently you don't understand the meaning of the words "suggests" and "may help to explain".
In other words, the article is a THEORY.
Let us know when there has been follow up research.

Uh huh...

This does

Everything the left disagrees with is hatred.....

You can't argue rationally, so you go with the "everything is hate" screed and think that is a valid arguing point.

Again, I have zero attraction to men sexually, it's my nature, and the nature of males by default for human beings.

This isn't about them being able to live their lives, it's about forcing us to accept their lies to themselves and their ignoring of reality.

That, and foisting this bullshit on kids as just as normal as heterosexuality and accepting the reality of your own sex.

If the pics shown in the article are the same ones depicted on the dating site, they don't exactly scream out "I want to create a stable relationship with a nice man", now, do they?

They scream "I want to get laid", instead.

Everything the left disagrees with is hatred.....

You can't argue rationally, so you go with the "everything is hate" screed and think that is a valid arguing point.

Again, I have zero attraction to men sexually, it's my nature, and the nature of males by default for human beings.

This isn't about them being able to live their lives, it's about forcing us to accept their lies to themselves and their ignoring of reality.

That, and foisting this bullshit on kids as just as normal as heterosexuality and accepting the reality of your own sex.
I'm not gay. I don't hate gays.
Why the hate and why is that hate directed at biological males more than females?
Is there a reason you're unable to provide an answer?

I'm not gay. I don't hate gays.
Why the hate and why is that hate directed at biological males more than females?
Is there a reason you're unable to provide an answer?

Because the male to female transgenders are being bigger assholes about things than the female to male ones.

No hate, just non-acceptance of their beliefs that we have to going along with this bullshit.

My only real "anger" is what Ellen Page did to her pretty decent tits when she mutilated herself to become a bad copy of a 12 year old boy.

Because the male to female transgenders are being bigger assholes about things than the female to male ones.

No hate, just non-acceptance of their beliefs that we have to going along with this bullshit.

My only real "anger" is what Ellen Page did to her pretty decent tits when she mutilated herself to become a bad copy of a 12 year old boy.
Please illuminate me.
What are they doing that requires your hatred.

Occam's Razer.

All kinds of problems trying to "create" female parts through surgery.

I'm just going to leave it at that

Forum List

Back