Transgender woman sues VA spa

The state does not have the power to override nature. We can sputter and posture all day, but if you are born male, you are male, even if you want to pretend otherwise. Cosmetic surgery, artificial hormones, and drivers licenses do not transcend biology.

If she was able to provide identification to state she was a female, the spa has to accept her. Biology doesn't matter, she had the documents (in this case, her license) to show she was a legal female.

So you can declare yourself a dog and start shitting outside without repercussions?? About the same thing... You don't just get to state what you BELIEVE you are in spite of biology

If she was able to provide identification to state she was a female, the spa has to accept her. Biology doesn't matter, she had the documents (in this case, her license) to show she was a legal female.

No, it doesn't. No one has the moral right to force you to do business with anyone.

Except there is a diffrence between what's moral and what's legal. As far as the spa knew she was simply a manly looking woman and they threw her out and embarrassed her because of her appearance alone, then they made the situation worse by issuing a statement saying they don't allow homosexuals in the spa.

Go to the gay spa...

If they are making your customers uncomfortable, kick them out. I'd do the same thing with any degenerate.

Another transgender thread by Novasteve. Color me surprised:rolleyes:

The woman seems to have a valid case. She is legally female, the spa had no right to demand she leave.

You do realize that VA is under no obligation to recognize gender change just because California is willing to do so. On top of that, legal documents do not change natural science, despite your absurd belief in the supernatural power of government documents.

Maybe Spa's need to require DNA certification. No matter what kind of surgical alteration the person endures the DNA determines the gender. I wonder if a freakazoid had his arms surgically altered to appear to be fins would it make him a fish?

Just put a sign on the window ---- LIBERAL WACK JOBS NOT WELCOME - we only serve REAL Americans!

This is getting stupid. I mean really?

Does anyone teach morals to their children anymore??? Teach about Jesus for christ sake.

Says the guy with this avatar

No, it doesn't. No one has the moral right to force you to do business with anyone.

Except there is a diffrence between what's moral and what's legal. As far as the spa knew she was simply a manly looking woman and they threw her out and embarrassed her because of her appearance alone, then they made the situation worse by issuing a statement saying they don't allow homosexuals in the spa.

You really don't get it, do you? Can I use the woman's locker room simply because I get a doctor's note, even if the women in there object? Shouldn't the women have the right not to take showers with men?

Novasteve, you seem to be obsessed with this topic, are you having doubts? You can give it a try and that may help solve your latent desires, or even help you understand that another's shoes are different. Since we have already done this dance, below are links to my take on the topic.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...if-reality-re-transgender-26.html#post6487775
http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...if-reality-re-transgender-27.html#post6494821
http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...if-reality-re-transgender-28.html#post6514393

Novasteve, you seem to be obsessed with this topic, are you having doubts? You can give it a try and that may help solve your latent desires, or even help you understand that another's shoes are different. Since we have already done this dance, below are links to my take on the topic.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...if-reality-re-transgender-26.html#post6487775
http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...if-reality-re-transgender-27.html#post6494821
http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...if-reality-re-transgender-28.html#post6514393

Ahh.. you THINK you won the argument because you say so.. typical for you

You say it's simple t prove by 'switch hitting'... even simpler.. show the gay gene... it's that simple... show the genetic makeup that makes gay..

Until that is shown.. it is either a choice, a learned behavior, or a disorder/imbalance... and if you go the disorder/imbalance route, what makes it so different than other disorders that are treated and cures sought??

Bottom line is.. XY is XY, XX is XX... and just because some lefty influence says it is ok to proclaim yourself something you are not, it really don't make it so... it is no different.. you are a male or you are a female and in very rare instances, you are a hermaphrodite with both sets of organs... there is no transgender man or transgender woman.. you are a man or a woman trying to make yourself appear otherwise... it changes NOTHING in reality... it is no different than some perv guy getting breast implants and proclaiming himself a woman, getting the government to somehow agree, to satisfy his wish to go into women's bathrooms and showers to jack off.. you don't get to choose your sex.. it is genetic makeup

The woman seems to have a valid case. She is legally female, the spa had no right to demand she leave.

You do realize that VA is under no obligation to recognize gender change just because California is willing to do so. On top of that, legal documents do not change natural science, despite your absurd belief in the supernatural power of government documents.
The state of VA will legally change your gender if you have undergone the proper surgery. If she had a VA DL then she is legally a woman in VA.

You really don't get it, do you? Can I use the woman's locker room simply because I get a doctor's note, even if the women in there object? Shouldn't the women have the right not to take showers with men?

Is she legally a man?

The state of VA will legally change your gender if you have undergone the proper surgery. If she had a VA DL then she is legally a woman in VA.

Guess I'll mark VA as a state to avoid. Last thing we need is state gov't endorsing the lunacy of coddling wackjobs who should have been spanked instead of doted on.

Is she legally a man?

Yeah, that Amy is a little slow. I had to rewrite the same idea in three posts and I'm still not sure she ever got it.

QW you could try to rewrite your post for her, but I'm thinking it's not gonna help. She has a real problem keeping gender straight!!!

Yeah, this from the man who thinks HIV knows the difference between gay anal and straight anal. :rolleyes:

Apparently it does. It picks on gay men a whole lot more than it picks on straight men...

see that I mean? a little slow on the uptake.

Forum List

Back