Transgender Qu33r Rachel "Blinky" Maddow Thinks Net Worth Can Be Determined With a Tax Return

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
It spend the entire show playing Nixon video clips, tapping the desk, and blinking ferociously not realizing a tax return shows the past years taxable income, not net worth. Also, Nixon's issue was whether or not he profited as a result of his government job, an issue that Crooked Hillary faces. So Blinky's hit piece backfired.

By the way, this site allows you type out queer like an adult.

It spend the entire show playing Nixon video clips, tapping the desk, and blinking ferociously not realizing a tax return shows the past years taxable income, not net worth. Also, Nixon's issue was whether or not he profited as a result of his government job, an issue that Crooked Hillary faces. So Blinky's hit piece backfired.

Then I guess Trump shouldn't have an issue posting his tax return like any other presidential candidate.

Here's a novel idea!! If you think it horrible that he's not releasing his tax returns, don't vote for him!!

He's merely following the script Obama used for his College records. Obama wasn't hiding anything was he?

Here's a novel idea!! If you think it horrible that he's not releasing his tax returns, don't vote for him!!

He's merely following the script Obama used for his College records. Obama wasn't hiding anything was he?

Not much of a precedent for college records, but you probably knew this. I personally don't care about college grades, if they graduate, they graduate. Tax returns, especially recent give us more of an idea as to who the candidate is now.

Not much of a precedent for college records, but you probably knew this. I personally don't care about college grades, if they graduate, they graduate. Tax returns, especially recent give us more of an idea as to who the candidate is now.

How does a tax return give you an idea of "who the candidate is now"?

I want to know what their net worth is, how they earned money, how much do they give to charities. You know, the basics of their economic worth.

I watched. She said what Nixon made in a year. About 700,000. Then he was audited because he only paid 6 grand. And he was fined for that year losing over 300,000.
But I don't remember her mentioning his net worth. What did she say it was?

I want to know what their net worth is, how they earned money, how much do they give to charities. You know, the basics of their economic worth.

A tax return does show "net worth" or reveal how they earned their money. It does not give the basics of their economic worth either.

It does reveal charitable giving by the individual. The ultra rich generally use trusts to donate to charity. You won't find that information on a personal tax return.

Maddow could run circles around you with ten shots of tequila in her. You know damn well she wasn't looking for net worth in tax returns, but they will provide plenty of information about his investments and obviously insights as to how badly he cheats. But then again, we're talking about a man who has lacked character and integrity his entire life, so that's no real surprise.

Maddow could run circles around you with ten shots of tequila in her. You know damn well she wasn't looking for net worth in tax returns, but they will provide plenty of information about his investments and obviously insights as to how badly he cheats. But then again, we're talking about a man who has lacked character and integrity his entire life, so that's no real surprise.

As opposed to what? A man who had been serially accused of sexual misonduct his entire public life?

As opposed to what? A man who had been serially accused of sexual misonduct his entire public life?
Donald Trump?

Forum List

Back