Transgender kids should allowed to play sports like all other children!!!

By Megan Rapinoe

Can't ever recall a person with purple hair normal or stable.

Purple hair? Is that the depth of you intellectual ability to comment on this issue? Do you think that this is a big fucking joke? Is is possible that you do not understand that these trans children are human beings who are struggling with their gender identity and are desperate to fit in and to be accepted?

This whole issue about trans girls in women's sports is hysterical and bigoted bullshit just like the bathroom issue is hysterical and bigoted bullshit. In both cases, it is not about protecting anyone. It is about marginalizing and excluding those who are different.
Consider the fact that there is a wide variation in the size and physical abilities among both boys and girls. Consider the fact that some girls are larger and stronger than some boys. A trans girl will not necessarily have an advantage over a cisgender girl. If a trans girl cannot do sports with the girls because of fear of an unfair advantage, and cannot do sports with the boys.....because SHE is not a boy, where does she go?
If you people were really concerned about children, you would try to find solutions, How about considering weight classes as is already done in boxing and wrestling? Kids on a team, of any gender could be required to fall within certain physical parameters. But no, you don’t want to hear that shit because it undermines the basis of your bigotry. You just want too bitch and complain and make life as difficult as possible for these kids. Shame, shame, shame
LOLOL.....You typed all that for me. Fuck you and drop dead.LOLOLOLOL

God Damned purple haired freaks...............LOLOLOLOLOL
And don't flatter yourself in thinking that I wrote that for you. I wrote in what is proboblt a hopeless attempt to raise the level of discourse to something above that of a special ed. grade
That was harsh of me. I apologize. Deleted

The field will never be leveled. Males will always have certain biological advantages that can't be
nullified with testosterone blockers, etc. Rapinoe is a clown.

This is the fighter mentioned in the article you posted: Fallon Fox.

42f0119cb1d65979bb499236346e4f6b_md.jpg

Fruitloop

Fruitloop

Worse than that. This guy got away with beating up women. Pretty damn sick.

Kids. Why do we have kids who are confused about their gender? Most of the time it is because some adult has no idea what kind of damage their crappy decisions will cause.

The actual real number of cases where kids are actually genetically different are so low, they wouldnt move the bar in the national discourse.

A trans girl will not necessarily have an advantage over a cisgender girl. If a trans girl cannot do sports with the girls because of fear of an unfair advantage, and cannot do sports with the boys.....because SHE is not a boy, where does she go?

Yeah but in most cases the boy is going to be stronger than the girl pound for pound. It is a fact. The only way to level the playing field is for the boys [trans girl] to take hormones and more importantly hormone blockers. In fact apparently the rules require the male to have that treatment for a full year before they can compete as a female. They don't allow HGH in sports so how can the public be sure that the playing field is truly leveled after a years treatment or that the athletes wont cheat on their treatment somehow. I'm not trying to be mean, I just want to know. But that is for male to female sports, going down in class.

For the other way around, if you were playing football and there was a girl on defense that you had to block or run over, would you hit her as hard as you would hit a guy? What if she rang your bell? I never played against a woman who was on hormones either. There again why should strengthen hormones be allowed and how do we know they wont gain an unfair advantaged by abusing them?
You state that in most cases the boy is going to be stronger than the girl pound for pound. But you offer no evidence of that. You seem to dismiss my proposal of weight classes but do not really offer any alternatives. You are dwelling on potential problems, of which, I admit that there are some, but offer no solutions other that to bar trans girls from girls sports.

You also seem to think that hormone blocker strenghten some one and that thetre is a rule that requires the male to have that treatment for a full year before they can compete as a female. I don't know any of that to b e fact and you offer no evidence to back it up.

Be honest, are you really concerned about the integrity and fairness of sports or are you just trying to find reason to exclude trans girls from girls sports?>

The field will never be leveled. Males will always have certain biological advantages that can't be
It is not about sports. It is not about bathrooms. Those issues are just excuses for bigotry.

It is not about sports. It is not about bathrooms. Those issues are just excuses for bigotry.
Why should I feed another persons delusions? If I told you I was a dog, would you call me Fido or find me insane?

Kids. Why do we have kids who are confused about their gender? Most of the time it is because some adult has no idea what kind of damage their crappy decisions will cause.

The actual real number of cases where kids are actually genetically different are so low, they wouldnt move the bar in the national discourse.
It appears that you have no fucking idea what you are talking about . What are adults doing to damange kids? The adults who are doing damange are the ones who reject and riddicule kids who are experiencing gender dyphoria and who fail to offer the support and guidence that they need to find their way/

Why should I feed another persons delusions? If I told you I was a dog, would you call me Fido or find me insane?
Just more ignorant horseshit.

By Megan Rapinoe

She really isn't thinking this out very well. There are a lot of talented pro male soccer players in the world that are a lot better than she is even if they aren't as good as the top dudes.

I hope she doesn't have a conniption if one of them decides to identify as a broad and takes her job.

By Megan Rapinoe

She really isn't thinking this out very well. There are a lot of talented pro male soccer players in the world that are a lot better than she is even if they aren't as good as the top dudes.

I hope she doesn't have a conniption if one of them decides to identify as a broad and takes her job.
Guess you would pick the one whos sac hangs lower if you ask me

Just more ignorant horseshit.
Answer the question, filthy human

By Megan Rapinoe

Purple hair? Is that the depth of you intellectual ability to comment on this issue? Do you think that this is a big fucking joke? Is is possible that you do not understand that these trans children are human beings who are struggling with their gender identity and are desperate to fit in and to be accepted?

This whole issue about trans girls in women's sports is hysterical and bigoted bullshit just like the bathroom issue is hysterical and bigoted bullshit. In both cases, it is not about protecting anyone. It is about marginalizing and excluding those who are different.
Consider the fact that there is a wide variation in the size and physical abilities among both boys and girls. Consider the fact that some girls are larger and stronger than some boys. A trans girl will not necessarily have an advantage over a cisgender girl. If a trans girl cannot do sports with the girls because of fear of an unfair advantage, and cannot do sports with the boys.....because SHE is not a boy, where does she go?
If you people were really concerned about children, you would try to find solutions, How about considering weight classes as is already done in boxing and wrestling? Kids on a team, of any gender could be required to fall within certain physical parameters. But no, you don’t want to hear that shit because it undermines the basis of your bigotry. You just want too bitch and complain and make life as difficult as possible for these kids. Shame, shame, shame
So, you have no problem marginalizing REAL, ACTUAL women and girls in favor of a bunch of men and boys who cannot possibly prevail against others of their ACTUAL gender? Here's a solution: establish a third league that includes any others who are denying their biological reality in favor of their psychological fiction?

A trans girl will not necessarily have an advantage over a cisgender girl. If a trans girl cannot do sports with the girls because of fear of an unfair advantage, and cannot do sports with the boys.....because SHE is not a boy, where does she go?

Yeah but in most cases the boy is going to be stronger than the girl pound for pound. It is a fact. The only way to level the playing field is for the boys [trans girl] to take hormones and more importantly hormone blockers. In fact apparently the rules require the male to have that treatment for a full year before they can compete as a female. They don't allow HGH in sports so how can the public be sure that the playing field is truly leveled after a years treatment or that the athletes wont cheat on their treatment somehow. I'm not trying to be mean, I just want to know. But that is for male to female sports, going down in class.

For the other way around, if you were playing football and there was a girl on defense that you had to block or run over, would you hit her as hard as you would hit a guy? What if she rang your bell? I never played against a woman who was on hormones either. There again why should strengthen hormones be allowed and how do we know they wont gain an unfair advantaged by abusing them?
You state that in most cases the boy is going to be stronger than the girl pound for pound. But you offer no evidence of that. You seem to dismiss my proposal of weight classes but do not really offer any alternatives. You are dwelling on potential problems, of which, I admit that there are some, but offer no solutions other that to bar trans girls from girls sports.

You also seem to think that hormone blocker strenghten some one and that thetre is a rule that requires the male to have that treatment for a full year before they can compete as a female. I don't know any of that to b e fact and you offer no evidence to back it up.

Be honest, are you really concerned about the integrity and fairness of sports or are you just trying to find reason to exclude trans girls from girls sports?>

Show me a woman who could beat Joe Frazier or Mohammad Ali in their prime. Males produce testosterone which make them stronger and more aggressive. This is the hormone they block when transitioning male to female and of course women take it when transitioning to male. This all came up when folks were whining about the runners in Connecticut where under state law the Trans Girls won the state championship in 2018 I think. I found that their rules were similar to the NCAA rules:

"The NCAA Policy on Transgender Student-Athlete Participation sets separate hormone requirements for trans male and trans female athletes.

A trans female student-athlete must complete one calendar year of testosterone suppression treatment in order to compete on the women's team.

A trans male student-athlete who received a medical exception for treatment with testosterone may compete on the men's team but is no longer eligible to compete on the women's team."

I asked the same question about hormone therapy and my favorite contact sport then too. I must be prejudice because I would feel bad about hitting or running over a girl as hard as I would I guy. Unless of course that girl rang my bell and proved she was just as tough as the guys.

Post #22. The field can never be evened out. Males have inherent biological advantages that testosterone
blocking just can't address.

The laws are banning transgender kids from sports.

Merely forcing them to play on the team of their sex, not their 'gender'.
Actually, I want men posing as women to completely destroy Title 9 NCAA sports so A&M can get a hockey team.

Let chicks with dicks play in all college sports for women. Fuck it all up for everybody and let it burn to the ground so that all can see what these fucked up pieces of shit do to society. Then, we execute by beheading!!!

Forum List

Back