Transgender goes nuts inn store after being misgendered

this person is ?

• Testosterone enraged male

• Hysterical woman

Results are only viewable after voting.
MindWars said:
just like those who beat women in sports now or vice versa lol.
Looks Just Like A Broad To Me:

10154236-7-BA7-4-B67-AD68-324807-BF7-DC1.jpg

That's the goal....pander and enable to make it the new norm.

No sir I won't do it.

This. No pandering. :clap: :clap:

In both videos (macho ma'am, and supersoyan vaper) it's a question of stunted mental development.
I want you to compare what he did to this collection of children throwing tantrums in public; because it's essentially the same thing.

You have a feeling of powerlessness, mixed with a healthy dose of emotional blackmail*, and mixed with total disbelief that the tantrum isn't working.

*emotional blackmail... the formula is always the same... I am in pain, you have the ability to stop my pain by giving me my own way; therefore you have a "moral duty" to stop my pain by giving me my own way.

Anyway, the child tantrum video. It starts rolling around the 0:37 mark.

I dont buy into this gender identity stuff, but if some dude wants to be called a woman, I accomodate them.

Why make an issue out of it?
Because tampering with reality is a slippery slope in Homo sapiens.
But it is not altering my perception of Reality, and I think he knows he is a he not a she deep down, butr for some reason pretending to be a woman makes him happier. So be it, it is not for me to try to straighten him out, hypothetically.

Now if he were in my personal life, it would be different, but on the job, at the workplace, it is a much lower priority to be an advocate for Realism.

I dont get his mind set, but then again, I dont have to approve anyway. I just need to do my job without making waves and my Aspergers is bad enough.

Why is matter if is workplace or personal life? "It's not for me to try straighten him out", you say, but you are saying "him". You don't agree with "his" bullshit, yet you're caving to it, "he" is straightening you out. Today you're pandering to "his" madness at work, tomorrow it will be in your personal life.

You know all that pent up lefty anger triggered by anyone questioning their views? All the screaming and kicking and wailing you see at the protests? The pathetic, melodramatic banging on those giant Senate doors (but clearly never swinging hard enough to where they might hurt themselves)? The terrible, transparent acting, the low-energy, I-smell-shit-face inducing LotR fanfic speeches? It’s confusing, right? I mean, why?

Appearance. The war the left believes they’re fighting is more about fighting to maintain appearances than defending anything they believe wholeheartedly. That’s what you’re really fighting when you square off with these people. That’s why pointing out facts is seen as a personal attack. It IS a personal attack. You’re not attacking what they really believe to be true, you’re threatening their ability to continue to lie to themselves.

When you’re a lefty, maintaining your manufactured persona is one thing, but your ability to reinforce the bullshit other lefties pretend to believe is equally as important, if not more so. Bullshit is liberal currency. It's their social capitol. Who you really are, what you really believe, what you know is truth and what is obviously fiction; it’s irrelevant. Dangerous, even. Bury it, especially if it’s true. If a cornerstone of your paper persona isn’t committed to helping reinforce the group lies, to lying as hard and as loud as you can about the topic of the moment, you’re not only worthless, you’re a threat to the entire community as a whole.

I dont get his mind set, but then again, I dont have to approve anyway. I just need to do my job without making waves and my Aspergers is bad enough.
Why is matter if is workplace or personal life? "It's not for me to try straighten him out", you say, but you are saying "him". You don't agree with "his" bullshit, yet you're caving to it, "he" is straightening you out. Today you're pandering to "his" madness at work, tomorrow it will be in your personal life.
When I am at work, I have one goal; to do my job. I do not proseletize, I do not try to convince anyone of my political view.

I try to be a good team member and support my teammates. If they are gay, it is none of my business and I do everything I can to support them. If they are cross dressing trans, I do the same thing. If they are commies or NeoNazis, still none of my business.

I am there to do a job and go home safely to my wife.

If that is a sin, God will forgive me. If it is not fighting the moral degeneracy in our country, well I have in the past added alot to that degveneracy myself with all my fighting, drunkenness and other things I wont list here.

Today, I just keep my head low, do my job and try to not kill anybody.

When I am at work, I have one goal; to do my job. I do not proseletize, I do not try to convince anyone of my political view.

I try to be a good team member and support my teammates. If they are gay, it is none of my business and I do everything I can to support them. If they are cross dressing trans, I do the same thing. If they are commies or NeoNazis, still none of my business.

If that is a sin, God will forgive me. If it is not fighting the moral degeneracy in our country, well I have in the past added alot to that degveneracy myself with all my fighting, drunkenness and other things I wont list here.

its amazing you can do all that while cutting grass

GOOD FOR YOU!!! your mother would be proud

its amazing you can do all that while cutting grass

GOOD FOR YOU!!! your mother would be proud
Hey, the goobermint pays pretty well to cut their grass, so there!

:tongue-44:

Video: Transgender Goes Nuts in Store After Being “Misgendered”
A transgender went nuts in a store because an employee “misgendered” him by calling the biological man “sir” in a confrontation that was caught on video.
----------------------------------------------------

Well then there you have a live version of mental illness going off. LMFAO wait until a dumbass leftist who begged and chanted for this bs just like those who beat women in sports now or vice versa lol.
The idiot needs to walk around wearing a large label or carry a sign, indicating what he/she/it prefers to be referred to as. People who don't know you, don't know your preferred "identity," and it you appear male, or female, the vast majority of individuals will address you as what they believe you to be.
Personally, I would have went out the store with it and beat the crap out of it for its behavior in the store.

Video: Transgender Goes Nuts in Store After Being “Misgendered”
A transgender went nuts in a store because an employee “misgendered” him by calling the biological man “sir” in a confrontation that was caught on video.
----------------------------------------------------

Well then there you have a live version of mental illness going off. LMFAO wait until a dumbass leftist who begged and chanted for this bs just like those who beat women in sports now or vice versa lol.
Here one deranged loon like this is funny.

Right next door in Canada however it would not quite be so funny.

In that's repressive and regrssive state the law allows for prosecution up to and including jail time for mishendering someone.

That is their goal, my friend. They come after nice guys first, make them keep their head low, and when there is absolutely no resistance left, they claim you agree with them all along. You know that promotion and raise you suppose to get? They will get it before you, because it's their "right", and if you even think of not agreeing with it, they'll eat you alive.

Keep your head down, and good luck bro. We'll talk about it again, until then...

5nirdw.gif

Last edited:
We all knew you'd finally show your true colors in public.
Umm... Where have you been? I've never had anything but contempt for Cheeto Jesus.

Try to keep up for once.

I see you're still kissing black ass. Do try to stop.
That's it, I'm gonna tell the doctor not to refill your prescription for stupid pills.

Perhaps you should get yours to write one for the blisters on yours for what you kiss.
Yeah, if you'd post something that made sense for a change that would be great.

Don't blame the messenger when the receiver is too fucking stupid to understand even simple things.

Umm... Where have you been? I've never had anything but contempt for Cheeto Jesus.

Try to keep up for once.

I see you're still kissing black ass. Do try to stop.
That's it, I'm gonna tell the doctor not to refill your prescription for stupid pills.

Perhaps you should get yours to write one for the blisters on yours for what you kiss.

Don't blame the messenger when the receiver is too fucking stupid to understand even simple things.
It took you a week to come up with that lame-ass grade-school retort, but I'm the stupid one.

Riiiight.

It took you a week to come up with that lame-ass grade-school retort, but I'm the stupid one.

Riiiight.

Unlike you, I don't spend every minute of every day on here. That you thought so proves you're a dumb coon.
Ah, you're a racist too.

Fits with the dumbass redneck image I guess.

Dude don’t look like a lady

Yes.

But "she" will still take it outside and kick most men's asses if they don't recognize "her" as the delicate flower of femininity that she aggressively asserts to be.

The small video game store geek came real close to getting a joystick crammed up his candy ass.

Riiiight.

Unlike you, I don't spend every minute of every day on here. That you thought so proves you're a dumb coon.
Ah, you're a racist too.

No, you're just a coon. Fits the lifestyle you've chosen to live I guess.
Racist fuckwads like you make me sick. I'm not generally a fan of the death penalty but I think racists should be hanged with a short rope.

You embody everything that's bad about humanity.

Riiiight.

Ah, you're a racist too.

Racist fuckwads like you make me sick. I'm not generally a fan of the death penalty but I think racists should be hanged with a short rope.

Lol
You have no idea what real racism is... So shut the fuck up

Riiiight.

Ah, you're a racist too.

Lol
Of course I do, I see it demonstrated here almost daily. Usually by folks like you. Don't worry though, there is plenty of rope.

Ah, you're a racist too.

Lol
Of course I do, I see it demonstrated here almost daily. Usually by folks like you. Don't worry though, there is plenty of rope.
Lol
Political correctness does not get to tell what real racism is, It is not qualified

Ah, you're a racist too.

Lol
Lol
Political correctness does not get to tell what real racism is, It is not qualified
Yer funny, trying to deflect.

It's makes it obvious you know you're wrong.

Forum List

Back