Transgender goes nuts inn store after being misgendered

this person is ?

• Testosterone enraged male

• Hysterical woman

Results are only viewable after voting.
No, you're just a coon. Fits the lifestyle you've chosen to live I guess.
Racist fuckwads like you make me sick. I'm not generally a fan of the death penalty but I think racists should be hanged with a short rope.

You embody everything that's bad about humanity.
Lol
You have no idea what real racism is... So shut the fuck up
Of course I do, I see it demonstrated here almost daily. Usually by folks like you. Don't worry though, there is plenty of rope.
Lol
Political correctness does not get to tell what real racism is, It is not qualified
Yer funny, trying to deflect.

It's makes it obvious you know you're wrong.
Lol
Not a deflection, political correctness makes stupid people like yourself think there’s real racism in this country. When there’s obviously not

Racist fuckwads like you make me sick. I'm not generally a fan of the death penalty but I think racists should be hanged with a short rope.

You embody everything that's bad about humanity.
Lol
Of course I do, I see it demonstrated here almost daily. Usually by folks like you. Don't worry though, there is plenty of rope.
Lol
Political correctness does not get to tell what real racism is, It is not qualified

Lol
Not a deflection, political correctness makes stupid people like yourself think there’s real racism in this country. When there’s obviously not
Still.trying to deflect. Unsuccessfully too.

Lol
Lol

Lol
Still.trying to deflect. Unsuccessfully too.
Lol
Racism is only in your mind… Nowhere else

So, you don't want murderers or others of the very worst criminals to be put to death, but you do want people to be put to death for holding opinions that you find disagreeable?
Not disagreeable, down right dangerous.

You're talking about killing people for holding opinions that you don't like; and you think those other opinions are “dangerous”?

Do you even think before you post crap like that? You're the very worst possible version of what you falsely accuse others of being.

So, you don't want murderers or others of the very worst criminals to be put to death, but you do want people to be put to death for holding opinions that you find disagreeable?

You're talking about killing people for holding opinions that you don't like; and you think those other opinions are “dangerous”?

Do you even think before you post crap like that? You're the very worst possible version of what you falsely accuse others of being.
Racism is not an "opinion I don't like", it's a danger to the human race as a whole and we would all be better off if they were gone.

Racism is not an "opinion I don't like", it's a danger to the human race as a whole and we would all be better off if they were gone.

Maybe there wouldn't be so much racism, if the media were to quit employing Dave Duke as a CNN contributor and quit interviewing the man as if he was "important"?

Maybe there wouldn't be so much racism, if the media were to quit employing Dave Duke as a CNN contributor and quit interviewing the man as if he was "important"?
The Grand wizard is not a cnn contributor.

Do you kids ever stop with the lies?

Or can you at least stick to some that are halfway believeable?

Of course Mr. Duke is a contributor at CNN. The only question is how much does he get paid for it. When is Duke going show his tax returns?

Of course Mr. Duke is a contributor at CNN. The only question is how much does he get paid for it. When is Duke going show his tax returns?

Lol, an interview does not make him a contributor.

Be serious.

Be serious.

I am serious. I want to see Dave Duke's tax return, see how much CNN is paying him.

Personally, I don't think that someone who leads a group of less than a hundred people qualifies someone to be interviewed on an international cable station. If he's getting paid, that changes the calculus and it makes sense.

Be serious.

I am serious. I want to see Dave Duke's tax return, see how much CNN is paying him.

Personally, I don't think that someone who leads a group of less than a hundred people qualifies someone to be interviewed on an international cable station. If he's getting paid, that changes the calculus and it makes sense.

Oh, I get it. Another conservitard conspiracy theory!

Disregard.

Video: Transgender Goes Nuts in Store After Being “Misgendered”
A transgender went nuts in a store because an employee “misgendered” him by calling the biological man “sir” in a confrontation that was caught on video.
----------------------------------------------------

Well then there you have a live version of mental illness going off. LMFAO wait until a dumbass leftist who begged and chanted for this bs just like those who beat women in sports now or vice versa lol.

"SUPER MAAM"

Did you just try to justify "capital punishment for racism, but not for murder" by saying that evil opinions are worse than evil actions?!

I don't know what makes you so stupid, but whatever is, it really works.

Did you just try to justify "capital punishment for racism, but not for murder" by saying that evil opinions are worse than evil actions?!
You don't really know my view on the death penalty. I'm against it in many cases because there are so many incorrect convictions. You catch the guy on camera feel free to take him out back and hang him. Do the same with the clear-cut, no-doubt racists.

as a democrat I dont see why he would say that,,,they are after all the biggest racist the world has ever seen

You don't really know my view on the death penalty. I'm against it in many cases because there are so many incorrect convictions. You catch the guy on camera feel free to take him out back and hang him. Do the same with the clear-cut, no-doubt racists.
Racism is merely an opinion.

Feel free to hate racism you have the right to but luckily for us racists have the right to their views also which of course prevents you from carrying out your sick idea of murdering those with bad ideas.

Video: Transgender Goes Nuts in Store After Being “Misgendered”
A transgender went nuts in a store because an employee “misgendered” him by calling the biological man “sir” in a confrontation that was caught on video.
----------------------------------------------------

Well then there you have a live version of mental illness going off. LMFAO wait until a dumbass leftist who begged and chanted for this bs just like those who beat women in sports now or vice versa lol.

...and a homophobe gets triggered and posts a video.

Forum List

Back