Transgender gets thrown out of Dubai

Brynmr

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2016
While Smith was lecturing us, model Gigi Gorgeous was detained and harassed at Dubai airport. Gorgeous said “I was told you are transgender. You cannot come into the country.”

Ha! What WILL the Left defend. Islam or transgenders? Decision decisions.

And btw, why doesn't Will Smith simply convert to Islam and complete his journey to the Dark Side.

In Dubai, ‘Sharia Will’ Smith calls for “CLEANSING” U.S. of Trump, while Gigi Gorgeous is abused, thrown out of country at @DubaiAirports | Pamela Geller

While Smith was lecturing us, model Gigi Gorgeous was detained and harassed at Dubai airport. Gorgeous said “I was told you are transgender. You cannot come into the country.”

Ha! What WILL the Left defend. Islam or transgenders? Decision decisions.

And btw, why doesn't Will Smith simply convert to Islam and complete his journey to the Dark Side.

In Dubai, ‘Sharia Will’ Smith calls for “CLEANSING” U.S. of Trump, while Gigi Gorgeous is abused, thrown out of country at @DubaiAirports | Pamela Geller

"Ha! What WILL the Left defend. Islam or transgenders?"

That's easy, the Leftists will defend Islam.

They already ignore that the Islamists throw gays off roof-tops, which just illustrates that the Leftists don't give a crap about gays, the gay stuff is just, like with everything else to get votes, the gays are a Leftist voting bloc and nothing else.

I wouldn't set foot in Dubai with their restrictions.

Apparently this is too tough for the Lefties. LOL

Forum List

Back