Transgender female benches 500. Natural male benches 501 who wins?

The devil's always lurking in the details. Look closely enough . . . ducks walk like ducks but not all of them are quacks. Two sexes/genders, whatever, have existed since time immemorial and always will: man and woman, male and female. Any person who tells you different needs to start honoring my request to identify as a wolf. Howl. What a ruff life that would be, chasing moose all day.

If your daughter gets beats fo death a by a transgender. Was it a female?
If your son has transgendered and walks into a girls bathroom at McDonalds in Baltimore, this is what he gets, when he pulls his tallywacker out in front of them. Of course the mentally ill Lame Stream Media doesnt know which side to take, because it is a white male with tits who are being bitch beaten by two black girls. The moral of this story, is that liberals have no morals, no honor, and no integrity, but most of all, liberals are batshit crazy....

If your son has transgendered and walks into a girls bathroom at McDonalds in Baltimore, this is what he gets, when he pulls his tallywacker out in front of them. Of course the mentally ill Lame Stream Media doesnt know which side to take, because it is a white male with tits who are being bitch beaten by two black girls. The moral of this story, is that liberals have no morals, no honor, and no integrity, but most of all, liberals are batshit crazy....

That’s a woman,

How dare you.

Funny, and agree. Not other options allowed.

Why would he pull out his dick in front of them? There are no urinals in the womens bathroom so it sounds like he was trying to get attacked.

Why would he pull out his dick in front of them? There are no urinals in the womens bathroom so it sounds like he was trying to get attacked.

Why would two black girls beat the shit out of another girl, who properly used her stall? Are you saying that black girls are violent savages and need to be caged?

Why would two black girls beat the shit out of another girl, who properly used her stall? Are you saying that black girls are violent savages and need to be caged?

Your words.....

"this is what he gets, when he pulls his tallywacker out in front of them "

I don't mean to sound like a1970s kind of guy, but how can you be a guy who is transgendered female if you still have a dick. Back in my working days I often listened to Rush Limbough (even if he sucks, he is quite often very funny and it is good to listen to different sides out there) but he joked about transgendered people getting a takeadiktofme operation or an addadiktome operation. What is the transgendered thing about? Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometime you don't?

I don't mean to sound like a1970s kind of guy, but how can you be a guy who is transgendered female if you still have a dick. Back in my working days I often listened to Rush Limbough (even if he sucks, he is quite often very funny and it is good to listen to different sides out there) but he joked about transgendered people getting a takeadiktofme operation or an addadiktome operation. What is the transgendered thing about? Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometime you don't?

They call them pre-opts. I found out about this over the phone talking to one that gave me her/its number.

What difference would it make? Beating someone to death is against the law no matter who does it.
But if you get beat to death by a tranny you are teased for eternity.
Why would someone teasing you bother you? They only teased you because you showed them that it bothered you.
No...not teasing...beating...you see if you get beat to death by another guy....well shit just happens...but if you get beat to death by a guy in a cocktail dress and high heels...well...that's comedy and the universe will laugh at you for eternity.

What difference would it make? Beating someone to death is against the law no matter who does it.
But if you get beat to death by a tranny you are teased for eternity.
Why would someone teasing you bother you? They only teased you because you showed them that it bothered you.
No...not teasing...beating...you see if you get beat to death by another guy....well shit just happens...but if you get beat to death by a guy in a cocktail dress and high heels...well...that's comedy and the universe will laugh at you for eternity.
Again...why would you care about the universe laughing at you?

They call them pre-opts. I found out about this over the phone talking to one that gave me her/its number.

Soory to be a provincial Tennessee rube, but until he loses the dick, he a dude, a squirrely one, but a dude none the less, who like to dress up like woman!
<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Beating someone to death is against the law no matter who does it.

But gender makes it more interesting to watch...

becky-lynch_courtesy-wwe.jpg

Forum List

Back