Transgender fad Victims

If one is born a woman one is a woman

If one is born a man is a man

Is that so hard to understand??????

Nothing on this earth will change that

To be pedantic, nobody is born a man or a woman, as those are the adult forms of male and female human beings, respectively; and one doesn't become an adult until quite a long time after one is born.

These individuals are mentally ill. Chopping their genitals off does not change that. I think we should offer them euthanasia as a viable care option. Many, if not most will choose it eventually.

These individuals are mentally ill. Chopping their genitals off does not change that. I think we should offer them euthanasia as a viable care option. Many, if not most will choose it eventually.

I'm fine with anything that gives them relief (ie, it's none of my business how other people want to mutilate themselves). I do think, however, that the modern liberal's freak-of-the-week approach to civil rights has come to celebrate this kind of deviance. It's become something that kids, and their parents, can latch onto to feel "special". And that's pretty fucked up.

not natural = lunacy

Living in a brick house, wearing clothes, or driving cars aren't natural

... in that they do not occur in nature.

Living in a house, wearing clothes and driving cars are all advancements for human society. Cutting up a young child's sexual organs is regressive and will ensure the decline of any human civilization.

To be pedantic, nobody is born a man or a woman, as those are the adult forms of male and female human beings, respectively; and one doesn't become an adult until quite a long time after one is born.

Just to be clear, when a baby is in the womb, male or female can be identified. That male or female will NATURALLY grow and develop into a man or woman commensurate with their natural sexual organs. Trying to rip one's born-with genitals out and declaring themselves whatever sex they 'identify' with is UNNATURAL.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
The Tavistock and Portman NHS Trust, which runs the UK's first gender clinic in London, is being sued over concerns it gave powerful drugs to children as young as 12 without proper consent.
In 2009/10, 40 girls under 18 were referred to doctors for gender treatment in England.

By 2017/18, the number had soared to 1,806. Over the same period, annual referrals for boys increased from 57 to 713. Woman who claims she was rushed into taking 'experimental' puberty-blocking drugs | Daily Mail Online
Agenda driven "medical care" far divorced from First do no harm

It’s being spun as “bigotry” to disagree, and “progressive” to get onboard. Labeling toddlers as young as 1, medicalizing children as young as 8, and performing double mastectomies (“top surgery”) on kids as young as 12, way before they ever even have a chance to reach full cognitive brain development, isn’t progressive. It’s abuse. And my saying so, publicly, out in the mainstream, for several years now, hasn’t been without consequence, even threats. But reading about kids like Penny, fuels me to speak even louder than before.

“During my hospital stay, I realized my mistake. Transition wasn’t the fix I needed and it couldn’t take away my mental health issues. I had never been tested for any body issues, so we assumed it was gender dysphoria… I was completely distraught with my surgery.”

Penny

Here's the problem with any life-altering change ... adopting a new religion, going vegan, getting married, or sexual reassignment surgery...

... You've built up this picture in your head that once you make this change, everything that is wrong with your messed up life will be solved and you'll be perpetually happy.

When, inevitably, that doesn't occur, your disappointment will be devastating.

We don't let children make life-altering decisions because they simply have no perspective on which to judge the consequences of their actions.

The difference with all the latter options, there is options to go back that only involve time.

Hell if you only dress and live as the opposite sex for a while, you have done nothing but waste time.

When you start giving someone hormones, start performing surgery, you create situations where you can't go back, you can't get a do-over.

Surgery and drug treatments should be the LAST resort, only done if therapy and acceptance refuse to take hold with the person.

Sad that she picked the wrong solution for her problem.

If you read the article, she was a self-loathing lesbian, not a trans-man.

From the article..

By the time I was 17, my parents had long divorced and I was living with my dad. That’s when he found out I was dating girls. He promptly kicked me out of the house, saying it was his way or the highway.
....Every passing day, I saw myself as this awful “dyke,” this unnatural lesbian. I hated that image and would much rather have been a guy dating girls. So I Googled how to make the transition to male.

So really, kind of her own fault, not the fault of people who are genuinely transsexual. Yeah, maybe her doctors could have done a better job...

It's the fault of advocates pushing for early medical level treatment.

Let them dress and act the sex they want to, let them get mental treatment to try to get them to accept their sex, then after they are 18 and if all other options don't work, let them explore surgical and chemical solutions to their issue.

Sad that she picked the wrong solution for her problem.

If you read the article, she was a self-loathing lesbian, not a trans-man.

Of course its the doctor's fault.

The health care professional is supposed to be actually trained to differentiate between a "self loathing lesbian" and a "trans man" and a garden variety pervert or whatever, and to draw up a treatment plan.

If they can't tell the difference, they have no business performing irreversible and risque procedures on the patients.

I didn't make the determination that I needed a root canal last week- its beyond my capabilities, so I relied on a trained endodontist to diagnose the problem and prescribe a treatment. If I found out later I didn't need a root canal at all, the doctor could hide behind the idea that I "wanted" the treatment, because it was his diagnosis that cause me to want it.

When you start giving someone hormones, start performing surgery, you create situations where you can't go back, you can't get a do-over.

Surgery and drug treatments should be the LAST resort, only done if therapy and acceptance refuse to take hold with the person.

Let them dress and act the sex they want to, let them get mental treatment to try to get them to accept their sex, then after they are 18 and if all other options don't work, let them explore surgical and chemical solutions to their issue.

I have to dispute that those are ever valid options.

As a matter of undeniable, immutable scientific fact, it is biologically impossible for a male human to become female, or for a female human to become male, no matter what bizarre quasi-medical Frankensteinery is done to them. I maintain that it is nothing less than fraud and malpractice to ever perform such procedures, and to represent that they do change the patient's sex; and that it is not ever a valid treatment for any delusional mental illness to validate the patients delusions, to treat them as reality, and least of all, to perform destructive quasi-medical procedures in order to reinforce these delusions.

I have to dispute that those are ever valid options.

As a matter of undeniable, immutable scientific fact, it is biologically impossible for a male human to become female, or for a female human to become male, no matter what bizarre quasi-medical Frankensteinery is done to them. I maintain that it is nothing less than fraud and malpractice to ever perform such procedures, and to represent that they do change the patient's sex; and that it is not ever a valid treatment for any delusional mental illness to validate the patients delusions, to treat them as reality, and least of all, to perform destructive quasi-medical procedures in order to reinforce these delusions.

As a last resort I can see it being an attempt to give the person some relief from their condition. The issue happens when the view that this person is now actually the opposite sex is forced up society, and impacts other peoples lives negatively.

Some dude with his twig and berries removed or not living as a woman and living in a big urban city with other fringe types isn't a big deal. Some guy in the same scenario, but younger and trying to compete athletically with actual women is another thing entirely.

Irreversible Damage: The Transgender Craze Seducing Our Daughters: Shrier, Abigail: 9781684510313: Amazon.com: Books
1595128170275.png

Rushed off to surgery and chopped up with no real care for them at all.
That's the problem. 8 days old according to the Old Testament. There's no Jesus for these parents.

Society went full retard and started such insanity as "theybies" where parents refuse to say their child is boy or girl...it is too be determined
They deliberately altered the sex of their babies in utero, to satisfy their own perversions of paradisiacal parenthood without consequences.
Not people "born that way," but TOLD that they can just CHANGE their SEX. Of course this is pure MENTALLY ILL DISTORTED DYSFUNCTIONAL BULL SHIT
Not born the same sex as conceived. Human life begins at conception, not at birth or parturition from the womb, and it must all be taken into account. To cripple or alter it is mayhem; to end it is murder.

God determined the distribution of sex in Creation: the promiscuous parents, pimps, and prostitutes sitting in church cannot be allowed to sex children against nature and against their will, as if they were sexing chicken eggs to separate the cocks from the hens.

Last year, a groundbreaking study published in the American Journal of Psychiatry (AJP) claimed to prove that transgender surgery improves the mental health of people suffering from gender dysphoria (the persistent and painful identification with the gender opposite one’s biological sex). Earlier this month, however, AJP issued a “correction” that acknowledged key flaws in the study and admitted that the true results “demonstrated no advantage of surgery.” This represents a severe blow to the transgender ideological takeover of American medicine. Transgender Surgery Does Not Improve Mental Health, Academics Belatedly Admit So in fact they have destroyed these people to service a lie

Rushed off to surgery and chopped up with no real care for them at all. Medical experimentation is what it is, Medical establishment doesn't give a damn about em. Too late they realize this. Notice the news rag just had to parrot the company line to try to malign, discredit the possibility they've created a holocaust
‘Hundreds’ of young transgender people seeking help to return to original sex
Sky News reports that the number of young people seeking gender transition is at an all-time high with very few who may later regret their decision.

28-year-old Charlie Evans identified as male for nearly 10 years. Last year, she detransitioned and went public with her story and said she was stunned by the number of people she discovered in a similar position.
I think if one is born male or female, to pretend they are not is a mental disorder.

… if one is born male or female …
Let's translate that into Finnish for Mr. Buttfucker Law Enforcement Officer Badge #123.

… jos joku on syntynyt mieheksi tai naiseksi …

That is, one is born a different gender than conceived. To say "born" a certain gender is not to say "conceived" as the same gender as claimed and adjudicated at law to have been "born" or in other words "delivered" by Mr. Dr. Obstetrician who routinely performs the circumcision and sexing of the child by operation of the knife, after having administered artificial anabolic steroids in utero via amniocentesis in order to enhance the primary sex characteristics of the developing child in the womb. But the gentlemen of the district, and all Christian Democrat apologists, claim that life begins at birth as certified at their pleasure by the recorder of vital statistics in and for the aforementioned district of the circumcision pursuant to the bloodlust and brutal desire of such esteemed gentlemen of the court.

That is, one is born a different gender than conceived. To say "born" a certain gender is not to say "conceived" as the same gender as claimed and adjudicated at law to have been "born" or in other words "delivered" by Mr. Dr. Obstetrician who routinely performs the circumcision and sexing of the child by operation of the knife, after having administered artificial anabolic steroids in utero via amniocentesis in order to enhance the primary sex characteristics of the developing child in the womb. But the gentlemen of the district, and all Christian Democrat apologists, claim that life begins at birth as certified at their pleasure by the recorder of vital statistics in and for the aforementioned district of the circumcision pursuant to the bloodlust and brutal desire of such esteemed gentlemen of the court.
Hopefully your drug shipment is on the way. :yes_text12:

Forum List

Back