Transgender fad Victims

You can deconvert
You can eat meat again (so easy)
You can get a divorce

You're not getting your penis back. You're just not. In any functional form. I mean think of saying "I really hate my left arm" and getting it chopped off. Extreme, huh?

Yeah.

So it getting sticking two bags of silicon under your titties, stretching your skin over your face tighter than a drum so you don't look old... lip augmentation, hair transplants, and all the other things people do to themselves because they don't like their bodies as they are.

My personal favorite are Asian chicks who want to look more white and have their eyes rounded.

upload_2019-10-10_5-31-19.jpeg

yeah, that's all manner of fucked up, but oddly, you won't go on and on about that!

(This is the part where you whine I called Political Chick a funny name....)

Fad? lol

Not based on science that has proven that transgenderism is a real biological reality for a couple million of our population. Yes, these people have the brainwiring of the opposite sex and is based on real peer reviewed papers and the reality that they have to live. Of course, you hate them because they go against your tiny little world view.

So you're going tell them to suck it up? What happened to that indivual liberty??Mr.hypocrite.

You can deconvert
You can eat meat again (so easy)
You can get a divorce

You're not getting your penis back. You're just not. In any functional form. I mean think of saying "I really hate my left arm" and getting it chopped off. Extreme, huh?

Yeah.

So it getting sticking two bags of silicon under your titties, stretching your skin over your face tighter than a drum so you don't look old... lip augmentation, hair transplants, and all the other things people do to themselves because they don't like their bodies as they are.

My personal favorite are Asian chicks who want to look more white and have their eyes rounded.

View attachment 283813

yeah, that's all manner of fucked up, but oddly, you won't go on and on about that!

(This is the part where you whine I called Political Chick a funny name....)

It's not the thread content. Go be a prick somewhere.

I just find it hysterical that you get all upset about these people who want to change their gender, but you are fine with folks who want to change their race, appearance and age through surgical means.

If an adult wants to change their sex, its a free country. When George Jorgensen decided to have his penis amputated and call himself "Christine", he was an adult, a military veteran. The problem is when children are subjected to powerful hormones and mutilating surgery.

BTW, if a 15 year old girl wanted fake boobs, I wouldn't approve of that either.

If an adult wants to change their sex, its a free country. When George Jorgensen decided to have his penis amputated and call himself "Christine", he was an adult, a military veteran. The problem is when children are subjected to powerful hormones and mutilating surgery.

BTW, if a 15 year old girl wanted fake boobs, I wouldn't approve of that either.

Nor would I.

So how many kids do you think this is actually being done to?

Nor would I.

So how many kids do you think this is actually being done to?

Pretty many, and the number is increasing. On Cable TV, they have children bragging about being Trannies and She-Males. Even if its just 5% of the population, that's still a pretty high number.

I graduated high school in 1974, Sort of a small school, maybe 220 kids, all boys. But not a single homosexual. It was a tough steel town, where the men were men and the women were glad of it. I suppose a few guys got light in the loafers after high school- but we all normative while we were there.

Nowadays, my alma mater is closed, but the schools that are around all have homosexual clubs and they encourage the kids to be sissies. I don't see any of this as good for the country.

Pretty many, and the number is increasing. On Cable TV, they have children bragging about being Trannies and She-Males. Even if its just 5% of the population, that's still a pretty high number.

A couple of points. First, transsexuals probably only make up 0.3% of the population. Second, can't see a problem with people being honest and comfortable about who they are. Seems like you're the one with the problem, not these kids.

I graduated high school in 1974, Sort of a small school, maybe 220 kids, all boys. But not a single homosexual. It was a tough steel town, where the men were men and the women were glad of it. I suppose a few guys got light in the loafers after high school- but we all normative while we were there.

No, stupid. Probably 10% of them were gay. They just had to deal with bigots like you and kept it hidden. Maybe some of them pretended to be straight and made themselves miserable and whoever their partner was.

Nowadays, my alma mater is closed, but the schools that are around all have homosexual clubs and they encourage the kids to be sissies. I don't see any of this as good for the country.

Why is it bad? Okay, this is an honest question I ask all homophobes. Other than "I think it's icky" and "god says it's wrong", which are dumb reasons, how are gay people bothering you in any way, shape or form?

No matter what you make with your body, if you were born a man, then you will die a man.

"Cosmetic" surgery with removal of body parts, injecting hormones, acting like the opposite sex, nothing of that will "transform" a man into a woman and a woman into a man.

Being a man and a woman are the fact.

Being male of female is the behavior. Many think that is on reverse, but sex is not relate with male or female preference, due that male or female are behavior, not so a sexual status. If your dictionary says different, then communicate with the publisher and demand for them to correct the definitions.

A man who feels he is a woman can't get into a bathroom for "women". The individual who is born man must go to the bathroom for men. The label in the bathroom door doesn't say "male" or "female" but "men" and "women". This is the main reason why we must keep order, a kind of order which have keep humanity's sanity, decency and integrity alive throughout centuries.

This new "term" called "transgender" is nothing but a silly invention because it never happens in nature. It only happens in the mind of the affected individual and in the following the traffic status of ignorance of some people.

Her story is suspect IMO because she says....(from the link)

"From my earliest years, I was always different from the other girls. I wore boy clothes, and I played with boy toys. I was a classic tomboy."

"As I got older, I became romantically interested in other girls. In fact, with the exception of one guy I dated in high school, I exclusively dated girls."

There is not enough details like, what made you think wearing 'boy's clothes' made you a homosexual? Plenty of women wear jeans and shirts. That doesn't explain anything.

My retort.....If you got romantically interested in other girls then you became an outlier in society because the vast majority of females are attracted to males....(the opposite sex). Obviously something went array with your normal genetic programming.

Last edited:
Not just kids. I think at a minimum this industry mirrors the abortion one trying to escape scrutiny and proper standards.
Academic had gruelling sex swap surgery and then changed his mind at the last minute | Daily Mail Online
I was not suffering from gender confusion at all. I had no need to transition. My reasons for wanting a new identity, I would eventually learn, were complex and nothing to do with being male or female.

But I’d undergone an extensive series of extremely serious operations before I finally called a halt, pulling back from the brink in the nick of time.

Today I am still a man and the relief is huge. Yet I have been left with a battered body and a series of disturbing questions about how I could have reached such a state of mind, and about the transitioning industry that helped rush me headlong to the operating theatre.

When you don't accept your own body, this is a real tragedy.
I don't mean when you don't accept your sexual identity but even when you hate some "pieces" of you (your skin color, your height, your weight, your eyes, et al)
I think many of these people called transsexuals live their life as a nightmare.
Not all of them of course.

Inventing Transgender Children includes contributions from academics, psychiatrists and parents, as well as young adults who transitioned as children but are now questioning the process they underwent. Together, they show that far from being an ever-present biological reality, transgenderism is an entirely invented concept with no basis in neuroscience, psychology or psychiatry. They argue that there is little evidence to support claims that brains are sexed, and no evidence whatsoever to suggest that some fetuses develop with mismatched brains and bodies. In fact, they note, ‘The idea that transgenderism is an internal, pre-social phenomenon that has existed throughout history is not an evidenced fact, but a proposition’. And far from being a long-standing proposition, it was only around five years ago that the existence of the transgender child became widely accepted. The making of trans children

I just find it hysterical that you get all upset about these people who want to change their gender, but you are fine with folks who want to change their race, appearance and age through surgical means.

No sane person believes that you can change any of those (except appearance) through surgery, nor through any other quasi-medical Frankeneinsteinery.

To believe that it is possible to change one's gender sex, race, or age through surgery is prima facie proof of serious, delusional mental illness.

No sane person believes that you can change any of those (except appearance) through surgery, nor through any other quasi-medical Frankeneinsteinery.

To believe that it is possible to change one's gender sex, race, or age through surgery is prima facie proof of serious, delusional mental illness.
Some people believe they are Werewolves. Just as crazy as this "Gender" thing. And Libs say WE are Science deniers because of Global Warming hoax. Why do Libs deny actual BIOLOGY?

If one is born a woman one is a woman

If one is born a man is a man

Is that so hard to understand??????

Nothing on this earth will change that

Forum List

Back