Transgender Biden official Rachel Levine says hormones can help kids 'going through the wrong puberty'

Inquisitions
Crusades
Witch-Burnings
Child molesting priests
Insane suicide cults

Um... yeah, actually, fear of Christians is kind of a reasonable response. You guys do all sorts of crazy things when you aren't penned in by laws that protect the religious rights of others. That is when you aren't murdering each other over silly arguments about sacraments and whether or not the wafers really turn into Jesus or not.
Inquisitions was Catholics, Crusades were actually England fighting back.

The lunacy is thinking that if people don't fit neatly into roles you've determined, something is wrong with them.
If you have a penis and think you're a girl, there definitely is something wrong with you. The fact you can't understand that means you are mentally ill.

If you have a penis and think you're a girl, there definitely is something wrong with you. The fact you can't understand that means you are mentally ill.

Hey, man, different strokes for different folks.

Science matters boy
I agree... the science says that Gender Dysphoria is a real condition to be treated by treating that person as their identified sex.

Hey, man, different strokes for different folks.

I agree... the science says that Gender Dysphoria is a real condition to be treated by treating that person as their identified sex.
You do whatever you want, but you're not going to be allowed to influence children.

More like Buffalo Levine...

Attachments

• CutPaste_2023-08-02_16-06-35-543.jpg
    CutPaste_2023-08-02_16-06-35-543.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 6
I'm in favor of that. The doctors and medical professionals who decide who gets admitted to those intuitions will be learned individuals who graduated from liberal universities. Are you good with that? Cause I'd be happy if we start institutionalizing a few Bible thumping Bingos. I mean we don't need people walking around in society who believe in a Zombie savior who's in an eternal battle with a minotaur for the ownership of our immortal souls do we? Those fuckers sound a little too nutty for my liking.
Where did you become so lost at ? Nevermind, I don't want to know

Forum List

Back