Transgender Biden official Rachel Levine says hormones can help kids 'going through the wrong puberty'

Who was talking about gender surgery? You said women can't have penises and men can't have uteruses. The intersex prove you wrong. Are you having trouble following this very simple conversation? 😄
No, Intersex doesn't mean a male has a vagina. It doesn't say that. You're not understanding what you're reading.

No, Intersex doesn't mean a male has a vagina. It doesn't say that. You're not understanding what you're reading.
Here let me post it again for you you dumb Bingo. 😄

Intersex: What Is Intersex, Gender Identity, Intersex Surgery

People who are intersex have genitals, chromosomes or reproductive organs that don’t fit into a male/female sex binary. Their genitals might not match their reproductive organs, or they may have traits of both. Being intersex may be evident at birth, childhood, later in adulthood or never. Being intersex isn’t a disorder, disease or condition.

Here let me post it again for you you dumb Bingo. 😄

Intersex: What Is Intersex, Gender Identity, Intersex Surgery

People who are intersex have genitals, chromosomes or reproductive organs that don’t fit into a male/female sex binary. Their genitals might not match their reproductive organs, or they may have traits of both. Being intersex may be evident at birth, childhood, later in adulthood or never. Being intersex isn’t a disorder, disease or condition.
Your article says it happens once in a hundred people. That's bullshit.

Your article says it happens once in a hundred people. That's bullshit.
I love this confident cluelessness you have. I'm required to provide proof of my claim, which I do from a major medical institution, and you counter with, that's bullshit that you make no attempt to prove. Nor do you reveal why it would even matter if some other institution used different criteria and therefore had different numbers. It still wouldn't change the fact that intersex people exist. That they can have mix matched genitalia. And that you were completely wrong.

I love this confident cluelessness you have. I'm required to provide proof of my claim, which I do from a major medical institution, and you counter with, that's bullshit that you make no attempt to prove. Nor do you reveal why it would even matter if some other institution used different criteria and therefore had different numbers. It still wouldn't change the fact that intersex people exist. That they can have mix matched genitalia. And that you were completely wrong.
What's the doctor's name that wrote that article?

Hey, man, different strokes for different folks.

I agree... the science says that Gender Dysphoria is a real condition to be treated by treating that person as their identified sex.
Science says DNA does not change why allow someone to pretend to be something they are not it's mental illness.

And you know this from your extensive medical training? 😄

Why don't we leave the treatments up to the professionals?

Of course a Bingo like you would embrace ideas that the medical community is thankfully moving away from. It used to be standard practice for doctors to operate on intersexed babies based on their guess of what sex was dominant. This lead to horrific outcomes where children were operated on before they ever got a say in how they develop. We call disorders of sexual development shouldn't be looked at as errors we need to correct. Most of these people are perfectly healthy. They just have slightly different physiologies and no one needs to operate on then before they even have a chance to decide whether they want to be operated on at all.

Well see that's the problem with talking to Bingos who believe in things like heaven or hell or angels and demons, you don't understand rational thought.
You are one highly screwed up individual, don't you even realize it ? Oh and trying to create or draw from books or papers that you read, and then somehow you think that you can use them on those you oppose is a simple tactic of the leftist. No one is fooled by your mentally unstable ramblings.

Who was talking about gender surgery? You said women can't have penises and men can't have uteruses. The intersex prove you wrong. Are you having trouble following this very simple conversation? 😄
Only proof that something biologically went wrong, but there is enough evidence to tell the doctor's what gender the child is or is supposed to be, and next they may proceed from there if anything needs to be done in order to correct the physical part, but only if it is going to hinder the child in some sort of physical way.

Not talking about affecting the child in a mental way, because the chromosomes tell the doctor's what the child truly is, so mainly it's physical in the early stages that needs repairing in such cases...... The doctor's should know better about such things, so one wonders where the disconnect or brainwashing began ?

Wow, Chatbot is going off the rails again.

Oh, dear. The Dem / Marxist Chatbot continues to press his child grooming agenda. A reasonable person might not immediately flail their Pom Poms for a man playing dress-up as some grotesque caricature of a woman.
When that man wants to chemically castrate your young, male child with dangerous, life altering drugs, one might want question why the man wearing a dress is not in jail.

Forum List

Back