Transgender Bicycle Racer Wins Championship, Leaves Women in Dust

And if you have a problem with that you're a bigot.

‘Not fair’: World cycling bronze medalist cries foul after transgender woman wins gold

rachel-mckinnon-2-Twitter.jpg
I'm anti the right wing bigotry, but this is wrong at so many levels. If u born a male you are a male end of story. I will respect your life Choices eventhough I dont agree with it. That been said the right wingers in america are mostly bigots.

This is the end result of your side. Congrats. When do you bring in the thought process that this is fucked? Let us in on where you went wrong.
What do you wanna know ?

Gee why bother having mens and womens sports then?
Why can't men have men only clubs? Because women didn't want to be excluded..
The whole point of separating men and women is for fairness. If there wasn't a difference they wouldn't be separated. Men are consistently much faster in cycling.
I understand that but in the 1970's that wasn't the consensus by females who thought they were being denied what men did..
So we should ruin women's sports?
Until we learn that there is a difference it will continue..
You haven't figured out the difference? Poor you!

It won’t matter in sports until real money is involved. If a dude decides to start fighting girls in the mma or winning the grand slam in tennis then it will matter.

no because they are not gender confused idiots like the communist left .
Stalin was a she?

Stalin was not named Stalin originally
Sure thing Vlad..

Don’t deflect the fact that you don’t know history
I see and you think that because you need to be the smertest in the room.

Sometimes that is just how the chips fall, old man

Gee why bother having mens and womens sports then?
Why can't men have men only clubs? Because women didn't want to be excluded..
The whole point of separating men and women is for fairness. If there wasn't a difference they wouldn't be separated. Men are consistently much faster in cycling.
I understand that but in the 1970's that wasn't the consensus by females who thought they were being denied what men did..
So we should ruin women's sports?
Until we learn that there is a difference it will continue..
Normal people know there is a difference. Liberals don't.

Why is there a men's PGA and a women's LPGA? Why is there men's pro basketball and women's pro basketball? Why is there men's pro tennis and women's pro tennis? Because there is NOT ONE woman in any pro sport who could make the cut in men's pro sports. NOT A ONE.
I ask Myself that all the time. They should ban the PGA from television and show the LPGA only!

:biggrin:

It is absurd. we cannot even imply or mention clear and easily provable differences, lest we somehow offend someone.

not utterly pretending that reality is not reality is now an offense.

Good grief, what a feckin joke

Since there are three sexes now, shouldn't Transgenders compete as a separate class against other Transgenders only?

Just look at the physical size difference of the Transgender man vs. the women athletes.

Exactly how is that a fair competition?

Forum List

Back