Transgender 1st Grader Wins Civil Rights Case...

If a 5 year old child said he wanted to cut off his ears because he thought they were too big, and the parents said OK, there's no way a court would allow it (I hope). Sexuality is way more important than one's ears. So why is a court allowing this?

What criteria are you using to determine that someone's sexuality is way more important than their ears? :confused:

As others have said, there's nothing irreversible going on (that we know of). If the parents were pushing for gender reassignment surgery, I think this would be a much different issue.

How do you know it is not irreversible. Current pop psychology says that children are irreversibly traumatized if someone points their fingers like a gun, and they use that to expel otherwise normal children from kindergarten, yet it is perfectly natural to let a little boy act like a girl, and is perfectly harmless, all because he likes pink.

Well, if the boy's gender issues are biological/genetic, nothing the parents do is going to change that. If they are not, that indicates something that can change depending on circumstance.

I certainly don't agree with a lot of the PC bullshit that goes on in today's schools, the rabid, zero-tolerance fake gun policies being a glaring example.

I also tend to think of psychology as a very.....malleable profession. It can be a wonderful, helpful tool, but it can also be easily abused to make the professionals money (by the constant need for patients to continue, over years, treatment for things that don't truly require therapy) or to push a particular agenda. It's not a 'hard' science, so is easier to draw different conclusions from the same data, IMO.

I mostly agree with you on this case, I think. The parents can do what they want regarding their own child, but pushing that onto the other children is wrong.

What criteria are you using to determine that someone's sexuality is way more important than their ears? :confused:

As others have said, there's nothing irreversible going on (that we know of). If the parents were pushing for gender reassignment surgery, I think this would be a much different issue.

How do you know it is not irreversible. Current pop psychology says that children are irreversibly traumatized if someone points their fingers like a gun, and they use that to expel otherwise normal children from kindergarten, yet it is perfectly natural to let a little boy act like a girl, and is perfectly harmless, all because he likes pink.

Well, if the boy's gender issues are biological/genetic, nothing the parents do is going to change that. If they are not, that indicates something that can change depending on circumstance.

I certainly don't agree with a lot of the PC bullshit that goes on in today's schools, the rabid, zero-tolerance fake gun policies being a glaring example.

I also tend to think of psychology as a very.....malleable profession. It can be a wonderful, helpful tool, but it can also be easily abused to make the professionals money (by the constant need for patients to continue, over years, treatment for things that don't truly require therapy) or to push a particular agenda. It's not a 'hard' science, so is easier to draw different conclusions from the same data, IMO.

I mostly agree with you on this case, I think. The parents can do what they want regarding their own child, but pushing that onto the other children is wrong.

There is absolutely no scientific evidence that supports the contention that gender issues, if they exist, are biological. I wish people would stop pretending that there is, and simply admit that, at this point, we don't know.

Last edited:
If the parents want to let the boy pretend to be a girl, I have no problems.

If the parents then go to court and demand that the government force other people to let that boy share the bathroom with their daughter I see a massive amount of government overreach.

Sorry. When I see "transgender," I assume its someone having a sex change.

If not, then I agree with you.

As far as I know no one has ever done sexual reassignment surgery on anyone under 18.

Wrong.

Kim Petras - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

OK, maybe I'm missing something. Did the kid have a sex change or is he a boy who thinks he's a girl?

boy who thinks he is a girl

A Boy who's Parents have been Crossdressing him and calling him "her" since 18 months...

It's Child Abuse. :thup:

:)

peace...

Child abuse results in harm of the child. Child abuse does not cause the child be happy and healthy, does it?

Telling and interesting how once again we see conservatives disapproving of diversity and dissent, seeking to compel individuals to conform to their sanctioned and subjective perception of reality.

This is a matter for the family alone to decide, given the child is a minor, and also for the family alone to make decisions in the best interest of the child.

It’s the state’s responsibility to respect the rights of the individual to realize self-determination, free from interference by the state, as correctly determined by the Colorado Civil Rights Division, in accordance with the law and Constitution.

Sorry. When I see "transgender," I assume its someone having a sex change.

If not, then I agree with you.

As far as I know no one has ever done sexual reassignment surgery on anyone under 18.

Wrong.

Kim Petras - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It is against the law in Germany for anyone under the age of 18 to get sexual reassignment surgery. I know she claims she had it, but I see no reason to believe her. That is why I said as far as I know.

Telling and interesting how once again we see conservatives disapproving of diversity and dissent, seeking to compel individuals to conform to their sanctioned and subjective perception of reality.

This is a matter for the family alone to decide, given the child is a minor, and also for the family alone to make decisions in the best interest of the child.

It’s the state’s responsibility to respect the rights of the individual to realize self-determination, free from interference by the state, as correctly determined by the Colorado Civil Rights Division, in accordance with the law and Constitution.

The only people in this thread who are disapproving of dissent are the people that are dumping on the people who disagree with allowing a boy to use a girl's restroom.

By the way, did you notice that I actually posted a link to Amnesty International that argued that every girl has a right to segregated bathrooms? Are they conservatives who disapprove of diversity, or are you an idiot?

There is absolutely no scientific evidence that supports the contention that gender issues, if they exist, are biological. I wish people would stop pretending that there is, and simply admit that, at this point, we don't know.

They don’t need to be.

Thankfully privacy rights jurisprudence maintains that it’s legally and Constitutionally irrelevant as to whether transgender persons are indeed transgender as a biological consequence or as a result of individual self-determination.

Which is why this is an issue best left for individuals to decide, with that decision respected by the state.

One’s right to privacy and individual liberty isn’t contingent upon biological factors.

What people need to stop doing is making the failed, inane, and un-Constitutional argument that because being transgender is a ‘choice,’ transgender persons are not entitled to their due process and equal protection rights.

They don’t need to be.

Thankfully privacy rights jurisprudence maintains that it’s legally and Constitutionally irrelevant as to whether transgender persons are indeed transgender as a biological consequence or as a result of individual self-determination.

Which is why this is an issue best left for individuals to decide, with that decision respected by the state.

One’s right to privacy and individual liberty isn’t contingent upon biological factors.

What people need to stop doing is making the failed, inane, and un-Constitutional argument that because being transgender is a ‘choice,’ transgender persons are not entitled to their due process and equal protection rights.

Funny, I don't recall ever arguing that the fact that sexual preference is a choice means that the government can shoot people. In fact, I have consistently argued that people have the right to chose whatever they want, and that it is none of the government's business.

Want to try and make an argument that actually addresses my position instead of attacking straw men in an attempt to look intelligent?

Let me spell it out for you, if a man wants to pretend he is a woman, let him. If he wants to dress up as a woman, let him. If he wants to use the women's bathroom he is wrong because the woman's right to privacy trumps his right to pretend he is a woman.

Last edited:

They don’t need to be.

Isn't this about the (somewhat) public restrooms that are being used?

Is the use of bathrooms separated by gender legal and constitutional? If so, what are the reasons which allow for such gender segregation? Do those reasons include privacy from members of the other gender? Why is such privacy important enough to allow segregation? Does it have anything to do with exposure to the naked bodies of members of the opposite gender?

Segregation by other criteria has been deemed unconstitutional, yet gender segregation is still allowed. What, specifically, is the point of such segregation if actual genders are immaterial to the segregation, only self-identity?

boy who thinks he is a girl

A Boy who's Parents have been Crossdressing him and calling him "her" since 18 months...

It's Child Abuse. :thup:

peace...

Child abuse results in harm of the child. Child abuse does not cause the child be happy and healthy, does it?

Crossdressing a Child starting at the age of 18 months and having people call him "her" is Child Abuse...

Using them as a tool to a financial end by Parading them around the GLAAD Awards and Suing Fountain Schools for not Entertaining your Abuse is also.

These people are doing this for Money/Spotlight...

They are REALLY Sick people.

peace...

coy-mathis_3-620x343.jpg

^Child Abuse... And they started doing this WAY before a Child Knows it's Transgender...

They were/are Actively trying to Replace the Girl that's Disabled and there's some Money in for their lack of Income and College Bills. :thup:

peace...

That kid does not look abused to me.

Dressing an 18-month-old BOY like a girl and having people call HIM "her" until you are finally ready for the Spotlight as you Sue your School District for not playing along in the 1st Grade all the while Parading HIM around at the GLAAD Awards with no apparant source of Income is what I call Abuse.

But that's just me.

peace...

Coy+Mathis+Arrivals+24th+Annual+GLAAD+Media+N7lKMWBVAmul.jpg

Virtually EVERY Picture of that little BOY in Drag @ the GLAAD Celebration of Deviancy Awards shows HIM not Happy...

That Family gave the Media ONE Pic of him dressed as the BOY he IS with a Frowny Face as if that was the Example of why they Dress him in Drag.

Fuck them and People who Support this Abuse. :thup:

peace...

Forum List

Back