Transgender 1st Grader Wins Civil Rights Case...

Why is that you want to excuse this Child Abuse?...

Why would you bring up the Military in this Discussion that has ZERO to do with the Military and be like that Miserable **** Bodecea?

So many Questions in Life... So little Time.

:)

peace...

The only miserable **** here is you.
I brought up the military because of the way you are painting her parents.
You are a dishonest bigot.
Your other thread is a joke. You speak about liberal intolerance as you spew bigoted bullshit everywhere. Dumb fuck hypocrite is all you are.
Go whine about me bringing up he is Marine to someone who doesn't see through your stupid games. Or best yet go stalk bod some more. All you are is a obsessed stalker who can't let shit go.
Do you play the victim in every day life too?

You brought up the Military because Twats like you LOVE to Abuse Military Service in online Debates...

Whether or not ANYONE in the Family Served is ENTIRELY Irrelevant and that's why I mentioned McVeigh... And you Understood EXACTLY what I meant as could be seen by your Emotional Reaction. :thup:

It's so Fucking Weak and those of you who do it are Shameless. :thup:

And those people are Abusing that little boy.

I'm Sorry you Approve of it.

peace...

I do? Got proof of that dishonest statement.
Is it comparable to the right claiming they are the only ones who love the military every five seconds?
You knew exactly the point I was making and you twisted it into some bullshit you made up in your head.

And abusing that little boy would be to tell him what he feels is wrong, and to force him to be something he doesn't want to be. Your hatred towards his parents is abusing him more than anything his parents have done. Why do you hate homosexuals and transgender people so much?

If a 5 year old child said he wanted to cut off his ears because he thought they were too big, and the parents said OK, there's no way a court would allow it (I hope). Sexuality is way more important than one's ears. So why is a court allowing this?

Last edited:
If a 2 year old child said he wanted to cut off his ears because he thought they were too big, and the parents said OK, there's no way a court would allow it (I hope). Sexuality is way more important than one's ears. So why is a court allowing this?

A. You answered your own question -- the child's sexuality/sexual identity is important -- and it is the child's. Not outsiders'.

B. The child is not doing anything irreversible.

Edit: C. Amynation's good answer

If a 2 year old child said he wanted to cut off his ears because he thought they were too big, and the parents said OK, there's no way a court would allow it (I hope). Sexuality is way more important than one's ears. So why is a court allowing this?

A. You answered your own question -- the child's sexuality/sexual identity is important -- and it is the child's. Not outsiders'.

At 5 years old, a child does not have the mental capacity to make these decisions.

The more important the issue is, the more conservative the court should be, not the other way around.

If a 5 year old child said he wanted to cut off his ears because he thought they were too big, and the parents said OK, there's no way a court would allow it (I hope). Sexuality is way more important than one's ears. So why is a court allowing this?

What criteria are you using to determine that someone's sexuality is way more important than their ears? :confused:

As others have said, there's nothing irreversible going on (that we know of). If the parents were pushing for gender reassignment surgery, I think this would be a much different issue.

At 5 years old, a child does not have the mental capacity to make these decisions.

The more important the issue is, the more conservative the court should be, not the other way around.

What is nonconservative about allowing the doctor and the patient to work together on the proper course to follow?

Interference by outsiders is conservative?

Last edited:
Probably because the childs doctor says its in his best interest.

So if the doctor said it was OK to remove his ears because he'd feel better if he did, that's OK?

What about if it was his arms or his legs?

o_O

That's a silly comparison.

The family is working with the child's doctor to do whats best for the child. In this instance most doctors would agree with the plan of action. It's no one else's business. It's their child and they are doing as the doctor recommends working in the best interest of their child.

5 years?... They started Cross Dressing this Toddler @ 18 months. :thup:

peace...

Because political agenda's regarding the false belief that people have no ability to choose trumps common sense.

What criteria are you using to determine that someone's sexuality is way more important than their ears? :confused:

As others have said, there's nothing irreversible going on (that we know of). If the parents were pushing for gender reassignment surgery, I think this would be a much different issue.

How do you know it is not irreversible. Current pop psychology says that children are irreversibly traumatized if someone points their fingers like a gun, and they use that to expel otherwise normal children from kindergarten, yet it is perfectly natural to let a little boy act like a girl, and is perfectly harmless, all because he likes pink.

What is nonconservative about allowing the doctor and the patient to work together on the proper course to follow?

If the parents want to let the boy pretend to be a girl, I have no problems.

If the parents then go to court and demand that the government force other people to let that boy share the bathroom with their daughter I see a massive amount of government overreach.

Probably because the childs doctor says its in his best interest.

So if the doctor said it was OK to remove his ears because he'd feel better if he did, that's OK?

What about if it was his arms or his legs?

o_O

That's a silly comparison.

The family is working with the child's doctor to do whats best for the child. In this instance most doctors would agree with the plan of action. It's no one else's business. It's their child and they are doing as the doctor recommends working in the best interest of their child.

Are they really doing that? Who is the doctor? Do you have proof that this doctor is not willing to use the child to promote a political agenda even if it hurts the child?

If the parents then go to court and demand that the government force other people to let that boy share the bathroom with their daughter I see a massive amount of government overreach.

Sorry. When I see "transgender," I assume its someone having a sex change.

If not, then I agree with you.

OK, maybe I'm missing something. Did the kid have a sex change or is he a boy who thinks he's a girl?

boy who thinks he is a girl

Oh, OK. Thanks.

I disagree with mal that this is child abuse. We don't know what the kid wanted. Plus, I've met several women who've said "my father wanted a boy so he raised me as one and I grew up a tomboy."

It's child abuse if he had a sex change.

But I also agree with QW that the child should not have the right to use the female washroom. He's still a boy, and children change quite a bit.

And I think it's extremely poor taste to be parading this child on stage as a political tool.

Sorry. When I see "transgender," I assume its someone having a sex change.

If not, then I agree with you.

As far as I know no one has ever done sexual reassignment surgery on anyone under 18.

Forum List

Back