Transgender 1st Grader Wins Civil Rights Case...

an 18 MONTH OLD! Oh my oh my, this is one of the worst cases of child abuse ever. It's like the rapist that says the 18 month old came on to him.

Is there any doubt these LGBT "activists" are little more than the sickest perverts in the history of mankind?

18 month old babies have no idea what's a boy and what's a girl. There is no concept of gender. An 18 month old boy is not going to look at his penis and imagine that it's not his and he shouldn't have it.

At 18 months, a child has a vocabulary of only a few words, they are just learning to talk.

At a year and a half, most children speak a dozen words (or more) clearly. Besides "Mama" and "Dada," favorite words include "bye-bye," "milk," "cookie," "car," "oh!," and "my." Many 18-month-old toddlers can also link two words together to form rudimentary sentences — sentences without linking verbs or other connecting words. She may say "All gone," "Want ball," or "Me up."

Your 18-month-old's language and cognitive development: Speaking loud and clear | BabyCenter

There is only ONE way an 18 month old can decide and articulate on gender identity, and that's if the parents attribute behavior to the child and fabricate what they want.

omfg. Normalize everything, nothing is off limits, nothing is out of bounds. :eusa_hand:

Once again, the majority of the children at that school must bend to the will of a tiny, tiny minority. That kid should be the one making the exception and using the nurse's bathroom. This is bullshit.

18 month old babies have no idea what's a boy and what's a girl. There is no concept of gender. An 18 month old boy is not going to look at his penis and imagine that it's not his and he shouldn't have it.

At 18 months, a child has a vocabulary of only a few words, they are just learning to talk.

At a year and a half, most children speak a dozen words (or more) clearly. Besides "Mama" and "Dada," favorite words include "bye-bye," "milk," "cookie," "car," "oh!," and "my." Many 18-month-old toddlers can also link two words together to form rudimentary sentences — sentences without linking verbs or other connecting words. She may say "All gone," "Want ball," or "Me up."

Your 18-month-old's language and cognitive development: Speaking loud and clear | BabyCenter

There is only ONE way an 18 month old can decide and articulate on gender identity, and that's if the parents attribute behavior to the child and fabricate what they want.

Exactly...

It's a Sad, Sad day when the Twaff is the place where Honest Discussion can happen and St. Elsewhere will Devolve into nothing more than Flames on this Issue.

:)

peace...

28 years ago I worked on a medical malpractice case where the circumcision method burned the penis off a baby. A sex change operation was performed.
Many mother hen busy bodies also stuck their bored heads out of the sand on that one to judge.
Things never change for those who can not mind their own business.

28 years ago I worked on a medical malpractice case where the circumcision method burned the penis off a baby. A sex change operation was performed.
Many mother hen busy bodies also stuck their bored heads out of the sand on that one to judge.

So the parents of the actual girls who share the bathroom with this boy basically can go pound sand if they have an issue with this.

The boy will not grow up to be a girl. This kind of medical malpractice has happened before.
David Reimer had his penis accidentally cut off shortly after birth. He too had a sex change and was raised as a girl. Did he EVER become a girl? No. He committed suicide. He was treated as a little girl his entire life. It drove him to his death.

BBC News - Health Check: The boy who was raised a girl

So the parents of the actual girls who share the bathroom with this boy basically can go pound sand if they have an issue with this.

Yep... Get in Line... The Societal Anarchists are in Control now. :thup:

peace...

The boy will not grow up to be a girl. This kind of medical malpractice has happened before.
David Reimer had his penis accidentally cut off shortly after birth. He too had a sex change and was raised as a girl. Did he EVER become a girl? No. He committed suicide. He was treated as a little girl his entire life. It drove him to his death.

BBC News - Health Check: The boy who was raised a girl

It wasn't how he was raised that drove him to his death. It was the divorce from his wife and the death of his brother from a drug overdose that did it. Until those two events he had been living a relatively happy life.

Although the story does lend towards the theory that you can't "train" someone's gender out of them.

But Children this young don't know Gender, so what possible harm could it do to the actual children? Are they going to look back on this some years later when Gender gains value and find some sort of issue with it?

Also, Katz, dude; that's anecdotal at best- one guy-to-girl failure means squat. Especially considering your article kind of talks about the various crap things happening in his life prior to his suicide that likely were very big contributions too. Let's try not to be disingenuous eh, one case doesn't prove your point anyway- as I'm sure there are successful cases too.

But Children this young don't know Gender, so what possible harm could it do to the actual children? Are they going to look back on this some years later when Gender gains value and find some sort of issue with it?

Also, Katz, dude; that's anecdotal at best- one guy-to-girl failure means squat. Especially considering your article kind of talks about the various crap things happening in his life prior to his suicide that likely were very big contributions too. Let's try not to be disingenuous eh, one case doesn't prove your point anyway- as I'm sure there are successful cases too.

Beginning and End of the Discusstion in RED...

The Parents did this.

peace...

Right. but my question is why are people getting up in arms about something that apparently can't even harm the children?

Right. but my question is why are people getting up in arms about something that apparently can't even harm the children?

I'm not so much up in arms over the decision of the school board. I'm up in arms over the decision of the parents. If it was a case of accidental penile mutilation, that's one thing. But to even imagine that an 18 month old can make a mature decision on something like gender identity? Those have to be the dumbest fucking parents ever.

They're just doing what they think is in the best interest of their child, It's hard to judge them when their in a relatively unique situation like this. I honestly hope it works out, otherwise a child, or perhaps children end up hurt- and that's never good.

Forum List

Back