Transferring CJ accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

mariajobuk

Rookie
May 3, 2010
Technically CJ says you're not supposed to transfer accounts, but in practice, do they enforce this?

I want to takeover my friend's account, and it looks like I would be able to change all the relevant info over.

Yesterday I ran a test campaign on Adwords for a product on Commission Junction. The test lasted about an hour. Now, 24 hours later I look at my stats and Adwords shows 26 clicks and commission junction 31 clicks. Adwords is the only place I have placed the link. Can anyone explain to me why this is, I'm not complaining, just curious.

After using Commission Junction for 10 years now... I had a question I didn't find in the help files.

So I used their contact page and I wrote them yesterday.

Today I got my response with Exact instructions on how to get the information I needed.

That is so strange to me... because I thought the way I was supposed to do it was to come to DP and ask some stranger how to do something... then when I didn't get an answer to keep bumping my posts or starting new ones.

Turns out all I had to do is ask the people who know directly!

Hi,
Do i need conversion or sale then i can see the subid at CJ?
I try put testsubid at cj link then load at my browser but i didn't see any subid at cj report.

Can anyone help.

I take the first part of say a banner on CJ. I then add ?url= then choose a landing page. Looks something like:

My clicks are still registering but I haven't had any sales since doing this. Am i messing something up?

Thanks

Has anybody had any experience with CJ's new "paypercall"? I just applied cuz it seems like a good idea but was wondering if anybody had any input on this.

Does anyone knows how is the approval system works.
usually its OK, but sometimes i buy related website for one product and the affiliate manager decline my account.

Hello every body,

in cj can i use forums as asource of traffic in pay per lead ????

wait ur answers

There's a whole topic for computers. Go pedal your business there, if you can get away with it that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back