Transexual takeover: California law includes jail time for using wrong pronoun for transgenders

OK now I understand. You think by calling them a girl when they are really a boy you will brainwash yourself into thinking like them
These people are mentally ill. I don't care what they call themselves but I refuse to deny science. You can cut your dick off but you still have XY chromosomes.

To the Leftists the below is completely normal, only completely normal to Leftists who are mentally ill.

05560e7d4f1c00061b43da1afb34bec1.png

1600-Genderbread-Person.jpg

genderunicorn1.jpg

Facebook-sexual-identity-chart.jpg

To non-Leftists ie normal people there are only two Genders, this is Biology 101.

View attachment 152923

slide_2.jpg

no-gender-offenders.jpg

humans.jpg
So your complaint really is you dont want to be forced to think about complex and layered issues?

I don't agree with promoting Psychological Illnesses as The New Normal and being in full denial of Biology 101.
Biology is in constant flux. Youre best bet is to get comfortable with being uncomfortable. some advise given to me by a millionaire and trust me it works.

"You do realize they arent talking about a mental asylum?"

Yes I do, but I'm meaning Leftist Maniacs should be put into secure institutions for a variety of reasons, a few being that if you think biological men can have periods and than biological women have a penis then you are mentally ill and shouldn't be among the general populations.
Let me ask you this. Whats wrong with thinking that? Does it harm you physically or emotionally to let them believe that?

They push this perverted Agenda onto children, they are attempting to poison young childrens minds with a boy is a girl because he was playing with his sisters doll or a girl is a boy because she prefers boys toys, many children are being put on hormone pills by their child abusers who they live with and that's what they are they are not parents they are child abusers.

The adults who are Gender Confused, the biological men who think they can give birth, the biological women who think they can have a penis, these are suffering from Psychological Disorders and many Psychologists and Psychiatrists agree that they are.
You mean respecting what someone wants to be called is perverted?

Repeating:

View attachment 152924
So youre saying children werent taken advantage of by heterosexuals before all this gender stuff?

The subject is the whole Transgendering situation and the pushing of this Agenda into childrens minds.

OK now I understand. You think by calling them a girl when they are really a boy you will brainwash yourself into thinking like them
These people are mentally ill. I don't care what they call themselves but I refuse to deny science. You can cut your dick off but you still have XY chromosomes.

To the Leftists the below is completely normal, only completely normal to Leftists who are mentally ill.

genderunicorn1.jpg

To non-Leftists ie normal people there are only two Genders, this is Biology 101.

View attachment 152923

slide_2.jpg

no-gender-offenders.jpg

humans.jpg
So your complaint really is you dont want to be forced to think about complex and layered issues?

I don't agree with promoting Psychological Illnesses as The New Normal and being in full denial of Biology 101.
Biology is in constant flux. Youre best bet is to get comfortable with being uncomfortable. some advise given to me by a millionaire and trust me it works.

"Youre best bet is to get comfortable with being uncomfortable."

I'm independently wealthy so I don't have to get comfortable with being uncomfortable.

genderunicorn1.jpg

View attachment 152923

slide_2.jpg

no-gender-offenders.jpg

humans.jpg

I'm independently wealthy so I don't have to get comfortable with being uncomfortable.
You must not have worked for it. People that worked for it intuitively know what i mean.

Let me ask you this. Whats wrong with thinking that? Does it harm you physically or emotionally to let them believe that?

They push this perverted Agenda onto children, they are attempting to poison young childrens minds with a boy is a girl because he was playing with his sisters doll or a girl is a boy because she prefers boys toys, many children are being put on hormone pills by their child abusers who they live with and that's what they are they are not parents they are child abusers.

The adults who are Gender Confused, the biological men who think they can give birth, the biological women who think they can have a penis, these are suffering from Psychological Disorders and many Psychologists and Psychiatrists agree that they are.

Repeating:

View attachment 152924
So youre saying children werent taken advantage of by heterosexuals before all this gender stuff?

The subject is the whole Transgendering situation and the pushing of this Agenda into childrens minds.
How is that different from what they had pushed into their minds before we discovered people among us that felt like women even though biologically they were men?

genderunicorn1.jpg

View attachment 152923

slide_2.jpg

no-gender-offenders.jpg

humans.jpg

You must not have worked for it. People that worked for it intuitively know what i mean.

I'm not ashamed to say that no I haven't worked for it, my family have been independently wealthy since the 15th Century. That doesn't mean we don't volunteer to do what we consider a family duty, which is serve in our nations military, every Generation of my family has served in the military.

Repeating:

View attachment 152924

How is that different from what they had pushed into their minds before we discovered people among us that felt like women even though biologically they were men?

I draw the line at pushing these things into childrens minds, if someone when they get to 18 years of age want to have a sex change operation or whatever then that's their business they're an adult.

Repeating:

View attachment 152924

I draw the line at pushing these things into childrens minds, if someone when they get to 18 years of age want to have a sex change operation or whatever then that's their business they're an adult.
You draw the line at educating children? Sex isnt something you hide from children. Its natural and they figure it out when they see their dog hump their legs. You want to confuse a child? Wait until their 18 to teach them about sex and let them learn from other equally ignorant children.

Sorry Gollum, white guys hauling around a truckload of fake, brain-stem outrage are not protected under the law. Maybe you can demonstrate that they need protection? Your adorable flag suggests they are powerful enough not to need it, amiright?

Western civilization is under assault and it's probably too late to save it. Somewhere deep down you know I am right. When white people are finally a minority in the nations our ancestors built, the brown and black folks immigrated to replace us will start dying one by one like flies and they'll have nobody left to blame.
Western civilization is alive and well and improving, thanks to true classical liberalism, which eschews your ideology.

I'm not ashamed to say that no I haven't worked for it, my family have been independently wealthy since the 15th Century. That doesn't mean we don't volunteer to do what we consider a family duty, which is serve in our nations military, every Generation of my family has served in the military.
I figured. That suggestion I made completely went over your head.

You draw the line at educating children? Sex isnt something you hide from children. Its natural and they figure it out when they see their dog hump their legs. You want to confuse a child? Wait until their 18 to teach them about sex and let them learn from other equally ignorant children.

I'm not meaning sex as in sex, I mean telling a boy he's a girl trapped in a boys body and telling a girl she's a boy trapped in a girls body and perverting childrens minds with this crap.

Sorry Gollum, white guys hauling around a truckload of fake, brain-stem outrage are not protected under the law. Maybe you can demonstrate that they need protection? Your adorable flag suggests they are powerful enough not to need it, amiright?

Western civilization is under assault and it's probably too late to save it. Somewhere deep down you know I am right. When white people are finally a minority in the nations our ancestors built, the brown and black folks immigrated to replace us will start dying one by one like flies and they'll have nobody left to blame.
Western civilization is alive and well and improving, thanks to true classical liberalism, which eschews your ideology.

LOL holy shit you totally in denial.

I'm not meaning sex as in sex, I mean telling a boy he's a girl trapped in a boys body and telling a girl she's a boy trapped in a girls body and perverting childrens minds with this crap.
I think what you miss is that the child says that not the adult. The adult just creates a environment where the child doesnt have to feel like they did something wrong because they feel like that.

"I draw the line at pushing these things into childrens minds"

Ha, well, looks like you're going to have to be a good Daddy and home school (and home everything else), because these people exist. All over the place.

This is the future leftist freaks like Fort Fun wants for your children.

WARNING! HEDONISTIC DEGENERACY AHEAD!

Ha, well, looks like you're going to have to be a good Daddy and home school (and home everything else), because these people exist. All over the place.

The Agenda is to normalise paedophilia, we already have had the articles in mainstream publications suggesting that paedophiles are just misunderstood etc.

The slippery slope is to lead to that fucking children, predominately fucking little boys up their buttocks and getting little boys to suck dick is to be considered normal OR you are an Intolerant Bigot.

This Agenda isn't going to end well for these demented fucked up perverts or for The Useful Idiots who help them push this Agenda.

The Agenda is to normalise paedophilia, we already have had the articles in mainstream publications suggesting that paedophiles are just misunderstood etc.

The slippery slope is to lead to that fucking children, predominately fucking little boys up their buttocks and getting little boys to suck dick is to be considered normal OR you are an Intolerant Bigot.

This Agenda isn't going to end well for these demented fucked up perverts or for The Useful Idiots who help them push this Agenda.

Whoa...wait. Youre saying that accepting that a boy feels like a girl means youre grooming them to be molested? How do you get there from here?

The elite left grew disillusioned with normal adult relations long ago.

Forum List

Back