Transexual takeover: California law includes jail time for using wrong pronoun for transgenders

And there you have it. Look at the posts on this page. You know, you people are demonstrating why they are now becoming a protected group. Ironic, eh? By being hamhanded, reactionary, violent, judgmental jerks, the whole lot of you managed to bring about special privilege under law for them. haha, take your medicine.

Let me know when someone actually goes to jail. Until then, ya'll can continue to shit your pants over nothing.

View attachment 152913
'Transsexual Takeover': California Law Includes Jail Time for Using Wrong Pronoun for Transgenders
California Governor Jerry Brown signed into law Wednesday a "bill of rights" that backers say will help protect LGBT seniors from discrimination or mistreatment in long-term care facilities by strengthening protections against discrimination.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Imagine going to prison for this bs. Imagine having your entire future destroyed and with a record for this.
Imagine if you were in the military and had no idea about this law, and you lost your entire career over this.

This Gov. is beyond a nut job lunatic. His state is going to turn into a cess pit of nothing but shit water and sewage.
If you cant call people what they want to be called you should go to prison. One of the basic skills of a person that works in a long term care facility is making the patients feel as comfortable as possible during their time left on this planet. If you cant do that your silly ass needs to be in prison. I support this law.

"a long term care facility"

That's where Leftist Maniacs belong, locked up in long term care facilities away from the normal sane populations.

Leftism is a mental illness.
You do realize they arent talking about a mental asylum? They are talking about old peoples homes. Let me guess. You probably think white people are superior dont you? :laugh:

"You do realize they arent talking about a mental asylum?"

Yes I do, but I'm meaning Leftist Maniacs should be put into secure institutions for a variety of reasons, a few being that if you think biological men can have periods and than biological women have a penis then you are mentally ill and shouldn't be among the general populations.
Let me ask you this. Whats wrong with thinking that? Does it harm you physically or emotionally to let them believe that?

They push this perverted Agenda onto children, they are attempting to poison young childrens minds with a boy is a girl because he was playing with his sisters doll or a girl is a boy because she prefers boys toys, many children are being put on hormone pills by their child abusers who they live with and that's what they are they are not parents they are child abusers.

The adults who are Gender Confused, the biological men who think they can give birth, the biological women who think they can have a penis, these are suffering from Psychological Disorders and many Psychologists and Psychiatrists agree that they are.

Sorry Gollum, white guys hauling around a truckload of fake, brain-stem outrage are not protected under the law. Maybe you can demonstrate that they need protection? Your adorable flag suggests they are powerful enough not to need it, amiright?

Western civilization is under assault and it's probably too late to save it. Somewhere deep down you know I am right. When white people are finally a minority in the nations our ancestors built, the brown and black folks immigrated to replace us will start dying one by one like flies and they'll have nobody left to blame.

If you cant call people what they want to be called you should go to prison. One of the basic skills of a person that works in a long term care facility is making the patients feel as comfortable as possible during their time left on this planet. If you cant do that your silly ass needs to be in prison. I support this law.

That's where Leftist Maniacs belong, locked up in long term care facilities away from the normal sane populations.

You do realize they arent talking about a mental asylum? They are talking about old peoples homes. Let me guess. You probably think white people are superior dont you? :laugh:

Yes I do, but I'm meaning Leftist Maniacs should be put into secure institutions for a variety of reasons, a few being that if you think biological men can have periods and than biological women have a penis then you are mentally ill and shouldn't be among the general populations.
Let me ask you this. Whats wrong with thinking that? Does it harm you physically or emotionally to let them believe that?

They push this perverted Agenda onto children, they are attempting to poison young childrens minds with a boy is a girl because he was playing with his sisters doll or a girl is a boy because she prefers boys toys, many children are being put on hormone pills by their child abusers who they live with and that's what they are they are not parents they are child abusers.

The adults who are Gender Confused, the biological men who think they can give birth, the biological women who think they can have a penis, these are suffering from Psychological Disorders and many Psychologists and Psychiatrists agree that they are.
You mean respecting what someone wants to be called is perverted?

I personally do not like perverts.

Those who want to be against nature.

no.

Eventually, calling someone Mr or Mrs or Ms will result in jail time too. We must call each other Citizen.

Or...Borg.
I want you to call me Big Black Man. I wont report you to the thought police.

Seems weird for a big black man, a tough guy, a total internet badass such as yourself to align with a bunch of fruitcakes, perverts and weirdos.

View attachment 152913
'Transsexual Takeover': California Law Includes Jail Time for Using Wrong Pronoun for Transgenders
California Governor Jerry Brown signed into law Wednesday a "bill of rights" that backers say will help protect LGBT seniors from discrimination or mistreatment in long-term care facilities by strengthening protections against discrimination.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Imagine going to prison for this bs. Imagine having your entire future destroyed and with a record for this.
Imagine if you were in the military and had no idea about this law, and you lost your entire career over this.

This Gov. is beyond a nut job lunatic. His state is going to turn into a cess pit of nothing but shit water and sewage.
Why would someone in the military be working in a long term care facility for the elderly?

You didn't notice that limitation did you?

OK now I understand. You think by calling them a girl when they are really a boy you will brainwash yourself into thinking like them
These people are mentally ill. I don't care what they call themselves but I refuse to deny science. You can cut your dick off but you still have XY chromosomes.

To the Leftists the below is completely normal, only completely normal to Leftists who are mentally ill.

05560e7d4f1c00061b43da1afb34bec1.png

1600-Genderbread-Person.jpg

genderunicorn1.jpg

Facebook-sexual-identity-chart.jpg

To non-Leftists ie normal people there are only two Genders, this is Biology 101.

upload_2017-10-6_4-48-58.png

slide_2.jpg

no-gender-offenders.jpg

humans.jpg

Repeating:

upload_2017-10-6_4-58-20.png

OK now I understand. You think by calling them a girl when they are really a boy you will brainwash yourself into thinking like them
These people are mentally ill. I don't care what they call themselves but I refuse to deny science. You can cut your dick off but you still have XY chromosomes.

To the Leftists the below is completely normal, only completely normal to Leftists who are mentally ill.

genderunicorn1.jpg

To non-Leftists ie normal people there are only two Genders, this is Biology 101.

View attachment 152923

slide_2.jpg

no-gender-offenders.jpg

humans.jpg
So your complaint really is you dont want to be forced to think about complex and layered issues?

Repeating:

View attachment 152924
So youre saying children werent taken advantage of by heterosexuals before all this gender stuff?

And there you have it. Look at the posts on this page. You know, you people are demonstrating why they are now becoming a protected group. Ironic, eh? By being hamhanded, reactionary, violent, judgmental jerks, the whole lot of you managed to bring about special privilege under law for them. haha, take your medicine.

Your co-worker Robert chops his dick off, starts wearing dresses and demands everyone call him Melinda. Fellow employees who think that's all just a bit...odd... are reactionary, violent jerks and are subject to a prison sentence for the crime of noticing.

genderunicorn1.jpg

View attachment 152923

slide_2.jpg

no-gender-offenders.jpg

humans.jpg
So your complaint really is you dont want to be forced to think about complex and layered issues?

I don't agree with promoting Psychological Illnesses as The New Normal and being in full denial of Biology 101.

Forum List

Back