Transcript of Orlando 911 Calls will have references to Islamic Terrorism Removed

Sundance508

Gold Member
May 24, 2016
So once again what we see is a cover up of Islamic Terrorism.....trying to blame it on anything under the Sun than talke about what really has motivated all these cases of Islamic Terrorism in America....a phenomenon that will increase as the powers that be continue to make excuses for it and thus enable it.

Wake up America!

Lynch: "Partial Transcript" Of Orlando 911 Calls Will Have References To Islamic Terrorism Removed

Last edited:
Well we wouldn't want to offend any Radical Muslims, would we?

The Obama administration has done many vile and despicable things. This takes the cake.

What were these idot Moon Bats thinking when they voted for a shithead like Obama that was raised as a Muslim? Dumbasses!

You can only imagine if it was a white Christian NRA Republican whose 911 call during his rampage was to pledge support to the NRA.......Obama would blast the entire call on loud speakers across the entire nation.

I held out on the conspiracy....but I can't any longer...because I don't think it's a conspiracy any longer: Obama is...at best....a closet Muslim.

You can only imagine if it was a white Christian NRA Republican whose 911 call during his rampage was to pledge support to the NRA.......Obama would blast the entire call on loud speakers across the entire nation.

I held out on the conspiracy....but I can't any longer...because I don't think it's a conspiracy any longer: Obama is...at best....a closet Muslim.

I think the sorry sonofabitch came out of the closet a long time ago.

What were these Moon Bat idiots thinking when they voted for an asshole with the middle name of Hussein? Were they brain dead or what?

• Justice Department Replaces 'Allah' With 'God' in Censored Orlando Terrorist Transcript
JUSTICE DEPARTMENT
Justice Department Replaces 'Allah' With 'God' in Censored Orlando Terrorist Transcript

Katie Pavlich

|
Posted: Jun 20, 2016 12:45 PM
partial transcript of the exchange between Islamic terrorist Omar Mateen and local law enforcement authorities during his attack on Pulse Nightclub in Orlando. Not only did the Department of Justice, under direction from the White House no doubt, censor Mateen's repeated pledges to the Islamic State, but they printed words he said in Arabic in English, changing "Allah" to "God."

Too little too late.

I'm sure it's not going to be their last omission/lie either!

Thugs will be thugs.

yah, but if the Shooter claimed that Donald Trump was God and Donald Trump ordered the democrat to shoot 50 gays,,u think Lynch would of edited the call?

Forum List

Back