LYNCH: Transcript Of Orlando 911 Calls Will Have References To 'Islamic Terrorism' Removed...

The [omitted] are coming! The [omitted] are coming!" - Paul Revere, 1775

ClZ65b5WEAAN8VB.jpg
False equivalence at it's most absurd.
Nope. Pure fact!

Written by Steve McGarett, White American Patriot!
Nothing you post is fact .
The only pure about it is , it's 100% pure bullshit.
Why don't you admit the federal government is a bunch of fucking candy assed fuck ups...

The [omitted] are coming! The [omitted] are coming!" - Paul Revere, 1775

ClZ65b5WEAAN8VB.jpg
False equivalence at it's most absurd.
Nope. Pure fact!

Written by Steve McGarett, White American Patriot!
Nothing you post is fact .
The only pure about it is , it's 100% pure bullshit.
Why don't you admit the federal government is a bunch of fucking candy assed fuck ups...
That would be a lie, it's pants shitter clowns like you are candy asses.
Besides being ignorant .

So you were the victim? The victims mentioned below were all killed in the name of Allah.
Like the 14 victims that were killed by Islamic radicals and/or ISIS in San Bernardino, near where you live? Like the 13 Fort Hood victims? Like the 49 victims in Orlando? Like the recruiting office victims? Like the beheading victim in OK? Like the 2 gays in Seattle? Like the 2 lesbians in aTX? Like the 2 beheading victims in NJ? Like the 3 who had their throats slashed in MA? Like the 5 in IL? Like the 3 in Boston?

Shall I go on? There are quite a few more. These are just a few of the ones since 2013 in the US.

I wasn't the victim, nor were you.
Quit being an apologist for the terrorist, or is it you are really one yourself?
If not, then you might want to quit with the ad hominem. You sound like a pre teen going through puberty.
It's funny how one can speak the truth and a liberal beco mes unhinged offering nothing but ad hominem after ad hominem.

And ISIS has to be stopped.

Well, I hope for your sake a terrorist doesn't screw with you or your family like they did with a friend of mine whose 2 friends were, never to return to their families.
Sick and sad you think it appropriate to make fun when the lives of 100's were forever changed by a terrorist.
No just you, paranoids are always the most fun to fuck with.
Golly!
Are we playing matching horror stories?
An actor friend of mine who just happened to be gay was castrated and beating almost to death by some real merican good ole boys while we were touring a show.
The name of the show was inherit the wind.
We found him in the parking lot of the hotel we were staying at .
30 years later the assholes have never been found.
You can stop playing the victim now!
Nothing you said is fact .
Fail.

So you were the victim? The victims mentioned below were all killed in the name of Allah.
Like the 14 victims that were killed by Islamic radicals and/or ISIS in San Bernardino, near where you live? Like the 13 Fort Hood victims? Like the 49 victims in Orlando? Like the recruiting office victims? Like the beheading victim in OK? Like the 2 gays in Seattle? Like the 2 lesbians in aTX? Like the 2 beheading victims in NJ? Like the 3 who had their throats slashed in MA? Like the 5 in IL? Like the 3 in Boston?

Shall I go on? There are quite a few more. These are just a few of the ones since 2013 in the US.

Quit being an apologist for the terrorist, or is it you are really one yourself?
If not, then you might want to quit with the ad hominem. You sound like a pre teen going through puberty.

It's funny how one can speak the truth and a liberal beco mes unhinged offering nothing but ad hominem after ad hominem.

Well, I hope for your sake a terrorist doesn't screw with you or your family like they did with a friend of mine whose 2 friends were, never to return to their families.
Golly!
An actor friend of mine who just happened to be gay was castrated and beating almost to death by some real merican good ole boys while we were touring a show.
Fail.

Golly!
Fail.
Islamic Attacks on America

That's a great list, though it is somewhat incomplete. Thanks Sundance.

Golly!
Fail.

Golly!
Fail.
Islamic Attacks on America

If you wish to discuss Benghazi, go find one of the many threads on it. This is about the attack on Pulse.
He also wouldn't give them his name.
Your desire to deflect dually noted.
And from the originating article-
"Univision Noticias no pudo confirmar este testimonio."
translation-
"Univision News could not confirm this testimony."

Orlando gunman's alleged lover: He 'had rage' against Puerto Ricans
Rebecca Savransky - 06/21/16 10:11 PM EDT

The man said he was Mateen's lover for two moths.
So what ?

can you confirm any of the Benghazi horse shit the GOOP has put out ...:321:

O.K. Let me try and get the implication here.....since it was Puerto /
translation-

The implication here seems to be since it was just puerto ricans killed it was not really terrorism? Is that correct?

No, please don't give him credence here. He was implying he did it because he was gay and had an affair with a Peurto Rican gone bad-who wouldn't give his name, just an accusation. He will try to derail the thread just as daws has.
Deflection is their first name.

O.K. Let me try and get the implication here.....since it was Puerto /
translation-

The implication here seems to be since it was just puerto ricans killed it was not really terrorism? Is that correct?

Loretta Lynch
"This Dept of Justice and your country stands with you in the light. We stand with you, to say the good in this world far outweighs the evil, that our common humanity transcends our differences and our most effective response to terror and to hatred is compassion, to unity, and is love".

Absolutely bizarre! She is nuts!! This is the head of the JUSTICE department!!

Golly!
Fail.
Please post where I claim to be the victim?
Everything you've posted only confirms your paranoia.

If you wish to discuss Benghazi, go find one of the many threads on it. This is about the attack on Pulse.
translation-

So what ?

False this thread began as a discussion on censorship , it was you who went batshit about the more and larger terrorist attacks and making false accusations of aiding terrorists.
Pants shitter!

Its right there. You stated my post where I said you and I were not victims was false.

Once again, the list of some of the true victims-

The victims mentioned below were all killed in the name of Allah.

Golly!
Fail.
Please post where I claim to be the victim?
Everything you've posted only confirms your paranoia.

You are so full of it. And your shift must have started. How much are you paid to troll?

translation-

So what ?

False this thread began as a discussion on censorship , it was you who went batshit about the more and larger terrorist attacks and making false accusations of aiding terrorists.
Pants shitter!

You are so full of it. And your shift must have started. How much are you paid to troll?

translation-

So what ?

Pants shitter!
Really? how's that?

The terrorists on 9/11 did not call 911.
'Most Transparent administration ever'
- NO

Released redacted / altered 911 transcripts
- BOTH THE FBI AND DOJ
- A LIE
- Attempted to deceive the Americal people

Forced to release real tranacripts
- STILL not the whole thing
- Parts Missing

Audio is Missing

Video Missing

-------

The DOJ and FBI couldn't handle the simple release of 911 audio transcripts without editing the product, a la Benghazi CIA report. They could not conduct a highly visible investigation without being busted / exposed as trying to deceive the American people.

This is the same administration that continues to hide part of the 911 Report, continues to Drag out Fast and Furious, continues to violate court orders regarding placement of illegals around the country, lied about Benghazi being about a video, called FT Hood a case of workplace violence...

Such continous actions from this administration makes people wonder how they can be trusted, how they can be trusted to handle terrorist investigations...and how they can be trusted to conduct a legitimate investigation of Hillary Clinton.

So far they have proven they can't be trusted with anything...not even releasing 911 transcripts!

Where are the 9/11 tapes and transcripts ?? As in GW bushs admin?!

Yeah no shit ! But the people in the Penn plane called 911. Ya know , before the military shot the jet down.
The military didn't shoot it down, dumbass.
They did shoot one down the one in Somerset pa maybe use Google when you try to big boy convo

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

- NO

- BOTH THE FBI AND DOJ
- A LIE

- Parts Missing

Audio is Missing

Video Missing

-------

The DOJ and FBI couldn't handle the simple release of 911 audio transcripts without editing the product, a la Benghazi CIA report. They could not conduct a highly visible investigation without being busted / exposed as trying to deceive the American people.

This is the same administration that continues to hide part of the 911 Report, continues to Drag out Fast and Furious, continues to violate court orders regarding placement of illegals around the country, lied about Benghazi being about a video, called FT Hood a case of workplace violence...

Such continous actions from this administration makes people wonder how they can be trusted, how they can be trusted to handle terrorist investigations...and how they can be trusted to conduct a legitimate investigation of Hillary Clinton.

So far they have proven they can't be trusted with anything...not even releasing 911 transcripts!

Yeah no shit ! But the people in the Penn plane called 911. Ya know , before the military shot the jet down.
They did shoot one down the one in Somerset pa maybe use Google when you try to big boy convo

false! crapspiracy myth debunked five minutes after it started ,

- NO

- BOTH THE FBI AND DOJ
- A LIE

- Parts Missing

Audio is Missing

Video Missing

-------

It's a miracle! you stated a fact btw the military doesn't shoot down passenger plane ever .
Shooting one down over NYC would have been sheer stupidity even for BUSH.
Key word here is passenger planes.
I say why haven't the manifest been produced and what airline has green planes with no windows? Only ones I know of is our military come on you all have common sense.
You can spot a fighter jet flying and making lines in the sky everyday but they couldn't get one in the air during the staged 911 gig. Oh and aviation was on standby for testing purposes at the time also hahahaha really.

Funner the news and police helicopters were in the sky just fine cameras ready hahaha and all the videos of selected perfectly positioned people who had a camera to Record.
Right place and right time? Or placed at the right time

Forum List

Back