LYNCH: Transcript Of Orlando 911 Calls Will Have References To 'Islamic Terrorism' Removed...

:cuckoo:

The terrorists on 9/11 did not call 911.
'Most Transparent administration ever'
- NO

Released redacted / altered 911 transcripts
- BOTH THE FBI AND DOJ
- A LIE
- Attempted to deceive the Americal people

Forced to release real tranacripts
- STILL not the whole thing
- Parts Missing

Audio is Missing

Video Missing

-------

The DOJ and FBI couldn't handle the simple release of 911 audio transcripts without editing the product, a la Benghazi CIA report. They could not conduct a highly visible investigation without being busted / exposed as trying to deceive the American people.

This is the same administration that continues to hide part of the 911 Report, continues to Drag out Fast and Furious, continues to violate court orders regarding placement of illegals around the country, lied about Benghazi being about a video, called FT Hood a case of workplace violence...

Such continous actions from this administration makes people wonder how they can be trusted, how they can be trusted to handle terrorist investigations...and how they can be trusted to conduct a legitimate investigation of Hillary Clinton.

So far they have proven they can't be trusted with anything...not even releasing 911 transcripts!

Where are the 9/11 tapes and transcripts ?? As in GW bushs admin?!

Yeah no shit ! But the people in the Penn plane called 911. Ya know , before the military shot the jet down.
The military didn't shoot it down, dumbass.
They did shoot one down the one in Somerset pa maybe use Google when you try to big boy convo

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Man, November can't get here soon enough. The foreigner Muslim asshole gots to go. At least this time we'll get an actual American as our President. Just tryin to stay optimistic.

Yeah no shit ! But the people in the Penn plane called 911. Ya know , before the military shot the jet down.
It's a miracle! you stated a fact btw the military doesn't shoot down passenger plane ever .
Shooting one down over NYC would have been sheer stupidity even for BUSH.
Key word here is passenger planes.
I say why haven't the manifest been produced and what airline has green planes with no windows? Only ones I know of is our military come on you all have common sense.
You can spot a fighter jet flying and making lines in the sky everyday but they couldn't get one in the air during the staged 911 gig. Oh and aviation was on standby for testing purposes at the time also hahahaha really.

Funner the news and police helicopters were in the sky just fine cameras ready hahaha and all the videos of selected perfectly positioned people who had a camera to Record.
Right place and right time? Or placed at the right time

You really should post this silly shit in the conspiracy forum.
I'll really don't want to embarrass you on your first day.

Here in merica only terrorist we have are kkk members and guess what they are not Arabs.
The problem with this country is the white blue coats lied. They never beat the red coats out of this country they harbored them and kept and gave them positions of power which is why nothing ever really changes for the actual American citizen. Why do you think these Europeans still are fighting a religious crusade with our military

Honey, there is forum just for your thoughts. Look it up. And this thread is about the transcripts from the Pulse night club shooting, not 9/11.
And if you happen to be a sock, you already know that.

It's a miracle! you stated a fact btw the military doesn't shoot down passenger plane ever .
Shooting one down over NYC would have been sheer stupidity even for BUSH.
Key word here is passenger planes.
I say why haven't the manifest been produced and what airline has green planes with no windows? Only ones I know of is our military come on you all have common sense.
You can spot a fighter jet flying and making lines in the sky everyday but they couldn't get one in the air during the staged 911 gig. Oh and aviation was on standby for testing purposes at the time also hahahaha really.

Funner the news and police helicopters were in the sky just fine cameras ready hahaha and all the videos of selected perfectly positioned people who had a camera to Record.
Right place and right time? Or placed at the right time

Here in merica only terrorist we have are kkk members and guess what they are not Arabs.
The problem with this country is the white blue coats lied. They never beat the red coats out of this country they harbored them and kept and gave them positions of power which is why nothing ever really changes for the actual American citizen. Why do you think these Europeans still are fighting a religious crusade with our military

Man, November can't get here soon enough. The foreigner Muslim asshole gots to go. At least this time we'll get an actual American as our President. Just tryin to stay optimistic.
You do mean a European American right?

A plane crashing into a building and the building doesn't fall sideways hahaha clue 1
They were perfect demolitions

And here's another hint Google 911 plane manifests and then Google the names on them and find the obituaries none say 911 or plane crash not 1

Forum List

Back